Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I also got the Atlantis v2 from Global Vapors and it came in today. :thumbs:

AtlV2.jpg

Of course I want to use it for a little while before I try to give a review, but thanks again to Global Vapors and SmokeyJoe and flushdraw. :wub:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I received my very, very generous prize from Halo--twenty 30 ml bottles of their wonderful juices--thank you, Halo!

I have been a fan of Halo for many years. I always have at least one Halo flavor in my rotation--mostly menthols. Halo makes wonderful menthol flavors and I don't vape tobaccos and dessert flavors anymore. Halo's juices are unique and very clean. Menthol Ice is one of my favorites; it's great on its own and works well combined with other flavors. Menthol Ice is very good FOOB, and it only gets better as it ages--it becomes sweeter and mellower and more complex. The SubZero is a new one for me, and I already mixed it with Menthol Ice--great combination.

Belgian Cocoa is a flavor I can't vape as is--too strong for me and it's dark and a coil clogger, but it's a fantastic mixer. Especially good when with combined with Kringle's Curse.

I haven't tried the Tribeca yet, but since I like a good RY4 once in while, I'm looking forward to it. Billherbst, the authority on RY4, gave it an A!

Thank you, Halo, SmokeyJoe, and flushdraw for this wonderful contest!

In the interest of full disclosure, I only kept a few bottles for myself; the rest has been joyfully shared with my fellow ECF members. :)

kariM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Lethbridge, AB, CA
I received my Astro Mod from Vapor Alley and not only the Black faux Carbon Fiber case from Coffeebum, but they also sent a second lovely pink case.

The Astro mod is my very first mechanical - so I will need to spend some time with it - but it looks great with one of my original Protanks on it and is vaping very well.

16k0x7s.jpg

Great contest and I am sure a huge amount of work for SmokeyJoe and Flushdraw. A big thank you to Vapor Alley and Coffeebum and all the vendors that contributed so many great prizes.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I received my Astro Mod from Vapor Alley and not only the Black faux Carbon Fiber case from Coffeebum, but they also sent a second lovely pink case.

The Astro mod is my very first mechanical - so I will need to spend some time with it - but it looks great with one of my original Protanks on it and is vaping very well.

16k0x7s.jpg

Great contest and I am sure a huge amount of work for SmokeyJoe and Flushdraw. A big thank you to Vapor Alley and Coffeebum and all the vendors that contributed so many great prizes.
That black and pink mod look cool! I love love the pink!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Tracking shows it in Vietnam. Still has nothing else to go on

there won't be nothing else till it reaches the us and clears customs - lynn's showed up at 3 pm this afternoon. i believe hc mailed all winning packages at the same time ;)

74deeds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Seattle
there won't be nothing else till it reaches the us and clears customs - lynn's showed up at 3 pm this afternoon. i believe hc mailed all winning packages at the same time ;)
Yeah, mine came from France and is stuck in customs as well... That has to be an interesting job, customs I mean, scanning packages all day...:vapor:

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
I also received a Aspire Atlantis v2 from Global Vapors, I want to Thank You for the great prize. I also am getting juice from Junjii.com, now to pick which ones I want. Its like Christmas around here.

Again Thank You to Global Vapors. Junjii.com, SmokeyJoe and flushdraw and also ECF.

Last edited:

74deeds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Seattle
Tracking shows it in Vietnam. Still has nothing else to go on
Mine shows it arrived in the U.S. over a week ago not sure where, then again I have another package coming from Texas that has taken over a week now too... the postal system is fail lately...in my opinion anyway, Fingers crossed they will arrive safely!

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Here is my prize...The Atlantis 2.0 from Global Vapors. Im not very good at reviews and not sure if I should post this elsewhere too but here goes. I have been using my Atlantis for a couple of days now. I am definitely loving the clouds it produces. I have to be honest here but I hope nobody takes me as being ungrateful because this is a great sub tank, however, I find the flavor a bit muted as compared to the Kangers. To be fair; I am sill playing around with air flow, and different liquids so I may change my mind later. I consider myself very lucky to have won something so wonderful. I have been wanting to try out an Atlantis since they were released and now I have my very own thanks to SmokeyJoe (ECF), and Global Vapors. I cannot say thank you enough.
11694758_10204702756951041_6152509370972461981_n.jpg

Last edited:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Here is my prize...The Atlantis 2.0 from Global Vapors. Im not very good at reviews and not sure if I should post this elsewhere too but here goes. I have been using my Atlantis for a couple of days now. I am definitely loving the clouds it produces. I have to be honest here but I hope nobody takes me as being ungrateful because this is a great sub tank, however, I find the flavor a bit muted as compared to the Kangers. To be fair; I am sill playing around with air flow, and different liquids so I may change my mind later. I consider myself very lucky to have won something so wonderful. I have been wanting to try out an Atlantis since they were released and now I have my very own thanks to SmokeyJoe (ECF), and Global Vapors. I cannot say thank you enough.
11694758_10204702756951041_6152509370972461981_n.jpg
The flavor absolutely is muted compared to the sub tanks.... They each have their own target, sub tanks have superior flavor, Atlantis has superior airflow for bigger clouds (probably the reason for the muted flavor). Nothin wrong with pointing that out, it's well known :p

-Redd-

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
A Brit in the Land of Clogs
I won the Lavatube 2.5 starter kit from Volcano, I chose the colour purple The final bits and bobs arrived today and I started using it a few hours ago.

It's beautifully designed and tooled, a really lovely bit of kit. It's easy to use and vapes really well. :) I love it already!

I'd like to say a BIG THANKYOU to Volcano and LordL for their generosity in donating this prize and also to SmokeyJoe and Flushdraw for organising what must have been a terrific competition with a nightmarish amount of work. Thankyou one and all! :thumbs:

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I won the Lavatube 2.5 starter kit from Volcano, I chose the colour purple The final bits and bobs arrived today and I started using it a few hours ago.

It's beautifully designed and tooled, a really lovely bit of kit. It's easy to use and vapes really well. :) I love it already!

I'd like to say a BIG THANKYOU to Volcano and LordL for their generosity in donating this prize and also to SmokeyJoe and Flushdraw for organising what must have been a terrific competition with a nightmarish amount of work. Thankyou one and all! :thumbs:
Yay!!! I was eyeballing one of those, glad you love it! (especially in purple)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread