• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Provari V2 Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Well, I finally broke down and got the black Provari V2(regular sized) with 2 batteries and a charger from ProVape. This was after attempting to use a DCT on my ego-twist.

My wife is gonna kill me...

Wow.. you lasted 3 whole days without ordering it. That's about 3 whole days longer than I would have lasted, once I got the bug to buy it. You won't regret it. :)

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
Well, I finally broke down and got the black Provari V2(regular sized) with 2 batteries and a charger from ProVape. This was after attempting to use a DCT on my ego-twist.

My wife is gonna kill me...

After a while, sleeping on the couch is just like camping, so it's really not too bad!

Zurrix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Winnipeg
Yeah, the single coil, high resistance always made sense to me in my mind (lasts longer, and not a huge fan of warm vapes), but I had my doubts cause DCT's are spoken of everywhere. I first saw those phiniac's yesterday, they look really nice. Where do you get your single's from dusty? I can only find dual coils.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Yeah, the single coil, high resistance always made sense to me in my mind (lasts longer, and not a huge fan of warm vapes), but I had my doubts cause DCT's are spoken of everywhere. I first saw those phiniac's yesterday, they look really nice. Where do you get your single's from dusty? I can only find dual coils.

I've bought mine from MadVapes as well as during Health Cabin's last mega sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread