Remembering Christopher Pfrang (aka, Chakris..."Chak")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Lori posted this picture above and it deserves to be interpreted. A picture speaks a thousand words and a face reveals a thousand emotions. As a man who sadly was never gifted with the joy of his own child and feels the regret every day of his life and one who can read the truth in the face of a man the same age as I...I can say with certainty that as this photo was snapped, Chris was feeling as much joy in his life that a man can feel. To Chris' daughter...you can always know your sweet child was your father's last and greatest joy before touching the face of God.

34793624943_b410c13d73_b.jpg

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Lori posted this picture above and it deserves to be interpreted. A picture speaks a thousand words and a face reveals a thousand emotions. As a man who sadly was never gifted with the joy of his own child and feels the regret every day of his life and one who can read the truth in the face of a man the same age as I...I can say with certainty that as this photo was snapped, Chris was feeling as much joy in his life that a man can feel. To Chris' daughter...you can always know your sweet child was your father's last and greatest joy before touching the face of God.

34793624943_b410c13d73_b.jpg
I never got to know Chris as well as everyone else, but in the short time I was reading his posts, I could see why so many people loved him so much. When he posted this picture, I thought it was the perfect image of joy and love of life.

My heart goes out to all of his friends and family in real life as well as ECF. He will be missed down here on earth, but I think he has left a lot of love and kindness in the hearts of everyone he met.

Rest in Peace Chak

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Wow I'm am so saddened by this and sorry for not being here or knowing about this sooner...I have been really busy the last month and haven't been on the forum like usual, so this is really a shock.....will miss you brother and my sympathies to the family

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread