images

Hope you have a great day.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Morning REOville and all politicians. It's my birthday, staying outta here today....! Have a great Friday and weekend.

Tracey

Oh no....I ain't no revenuer....NOPE...

Not a member of the New World Order either!

Jus' a good ole converted country boy who hates stupidity or someone telling me "well it's for our own good"...yeah right!

No thanks, I can think for myself; if it smells like , it's

See I got me one of these off of Amazon

:thumb:

Last edited:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Howdy, Reonauts:). Just thought I'd stop by on the way back to work. I got so far behind here, like the last quarter of part 5 and now all of part 6! Been so busy, no time to stay on here and catch up. Hopefully all of you are having a fantastic Friday!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Just thought I'd stop by
Hey Paul. It has been sort of slow around here (grrrr) but we have missed you. Glad you are staying busy but you gotta have some fun too. Come back when you can and you have a great weekend.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Another beautiful day begins, strange how our days are predetermined by our waking mood isn't it?

Today, the first day since quitting stinkies February 2014, I was acutely aware morning dew has an aroma.
awwwwwww glad you woke up so nicely! and can smell! jup, some not so nice ones, but there are some wonderful aromas in nature. My dad used to think me and my step mom were nuts when we said we could smell when rain was comin.

whoever ate my tiger tail is in trouble...
now what the heck is a tiger tail?? I came up with all sorts of things with google, is this the one ya mean? Tiger tail donut - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am so excited I have to share!!:banana:
Picked up one of these today..gently used, under $900
Martin D16GT Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar (with Case), Natural
Wahoooo!!!

I got to see Uncle Willie...he's a hunk!:D But he didn't talk much...

could it be cuz there was a buncha women there?!

I put together Tukii's new stand today, she loves it!
He's usually pretty quiet if others are talking, he's not the least intimidated by women, that's when he's in his element! Love the stand, and so glad she loves it! Glad you were able to get it together so well.

9pm and still 83 degrees out this could suck

Good evening everyone hope all are doing well
Now this is were I get to call Y'ALL wimps!! lol I'm a winter wimp, but I can take the heat. Only 83??? that's close to being chilly!! :laugh:

It's my birthday,
happy birthday!!! Hope you have a great one!!!

Been so busy, no time to stay on here and catch up.
Good to see ya sweetie!! Hope you can soon be able to slow down and catch your breath, and be able to visit more!

Raise your hand if you already got a 14500???

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
MAMA, Is that you? About damn time. bahahahaha

Look who popped in. Didn't I tell y'all I felt like it was going to be a splendid day? We have missed you :wub:.

It's so nice seein' those purty pink postings happening again :)

Thank you so much. It is nice to be back.
tender.gif

Last edited:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Kay your cat looks lovely on her new castle. She is practically glowing. She is so beautiful! I hope she is being a good girl for you.

Hey girl!

I've been in the Hangout with a whole buncha folks! I got to see Uncle Willie...he's a hunk!:D But he didn't talk much...

could it be cuz there was a buncha women there?!

I put together Tukii's new stand today, she loves it!

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Kay your cat looks lovely on her new castle. She is practically glowing. She is so beautiful! I hope she is being a good girl for you.

Thanks KK! As far as i'm concerned, Tukii would have to go a long way for me to think her bad!:D

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Afternoon REOVille, and belated Happy Birthday wishes to our Lady friend in SW Virginia. :bday:

Off all the things I had hoped to do today, I have accomplished none.
Now it's time for an old man nap.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day, and a Great Weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread