Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy Damselle! Hope all is well with you.

I'm sure the market is getting that way, more and more vapers and suppliers every day. With all the regulatory decisions coming up, It will be interesting to see if any of us are still in business next year. And honestly, I've already been making these a couple of years longer than I expected and I don't make that many of them anymore. We will see.

Take care! arrr

Reactions: damselle

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
I don't think they can regulate "exotic wooden battery holders" :D

I think the ebony beauty arrived at my local post office a few minutes too late to make it on my drivers truck. I has a sad :(

I guess I'll just have to play Fallout 4 without her to distract myself until tomorrow.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I don't think they can regulate "exotic wooden battery holders" :D

I think the ebony beauty arrived at my local post office a few minutes too late to make it on my drivers truck. I has a sad :(

I guess I'll just have to play Fallout 4 without her to distract myself until tomorrow.

Hope it arrives safe and sound. I've been looking for a new mmorpg to play, but there really isn't anything that is worth mentioning that I've not tried already.

Reactions: LJFinFLA

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think I've pretty much tried anything worth trying. I've even gone as far as using Korean, Japanese and Russian servers to play games not released in North America yet.

I've been playing computer games since the late 70's and have a pretty bad "been there, done that" attitude. If I feel the game is just another "re-skinned" clone of some other game, well, it hits the recycle bin pretty fast.

WOW and Guild Wars are two mmorpg's that everyone should try before they die. Final Fantasy as well.

How many of you all remember dial-up and waiting patiently for Diablo to load? Har!

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
How many of you all remember dial-up and waiting patiently for Diablo to load? Har!

Blizzard owns approximately 90% of my childhood/teen years and half my adult life between Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo franchises.

We we're just reminiscing about the dial sound the other day haha.

Not an MMO, but I'd highly recommend the Witcher 3. One of, if not the best gaming experiences I've ever had.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I think I've pretty much tried anything worth trying. I've even gone as far as using Korean, Japanese and Russian servers to play games not released in North America yet.

I've been playing computer games since the late 70's and have a pretty bad "been there, done that" attitude. If I feel the game is just another "re-skinned" clone of some other game, well, it hits the recycle bin pretty fast.

WOW and Guild Wars are two mmorpg's that everyone should try before they die. Final Fantasy as well.

early 70's here, Cappy. played the original D&D on a 110 baud modem with an ASCII terminal when it was fairly new. aah- those were the days :)

the original Guild Wars was the last mmthingy i was able to play. lost the use of a hand a few years back so am now limited to mouse-only games

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
+1 for Razer peripherals.

Been using a Lycosa keyboard and Orochi wireless mouse for years.

The only thing is it's hard to go back to cheaper stuff after you get used to the features, like having a car with heated seats if you live in a colder area.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Capt' Brian

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
@MamaTried Have you ever thought about a razor keypad? I have some nerve damage in my hands and I can't use the keyboard well. That keypad and their mouse too, saved me :)

never heard of the keypad. i have a left-handed naga but haven't hooked it up yet. (i used to be right-handed, but the right hand went numb due to nerve damage)

on a more upbeat note, does anyone remember Pong? i started working at Atari in '72 and helped build most of the Pongs that were ever made.

now THAT was a game :)

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
I use this keypad with my left. I actaully have a small recliner chair and I rest the keypad on the arm and the mouse (17 buttons) sits on the ride side of me on a long pillow (it sits between me and the arm of the chair ) lol it's quite a setup but hey it works so I can game :) Let me find a link to the keypad I am talking about.

Here it is
Razer Orbweaver Chroma Gaming Keypad - Mechanical Switch Keypad

and you can shut those lights off :)

Reactions: Capt' Brian

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
early 70's here, Cappy. played the original D&D on a 110 baud modem with an ASCII terminal when it was fairly new. aah- those were the days :)

the original Guild Wars was the last mmthingy i was able to play. lost the use of a hand a few years back so am now limited to mouse-only games

The early 70's? I was spending my time wrenching on my dirt bike and trying to score pot for the weekend. I started playing D&D after I joined the Navy in 1977. Had not heard of it until then.

Reactions: BENTHOS

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If you are a Diablo fan you might enjoy POE ( Path of Exile ) I wanted to play the Witcher 3 but they lost me when they gender locked. I am not playing as a male LOL Silly, I know but that's just the way I am. Picky!

I like POE a lot, played the heck out of it for a while. I thought it was much better than D3.

As for the gender locking, protest!

Whenever I can, I chose a female character and crank those sliders all the way to the right during character creation, if you know what I mean (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). Just to show 'em I'm not afraid of female toons or gravity! It's the pirate way, har!

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy, update time.

I'm tired of waiting for parts to arrive, so I listed the finished mods on the website and I will do the rest later.

There are a couple more of the 25 amp cruisers up now so I am going to post pics of them all.

CR15-11 - East Indian Rosewood, Yucatan rosewood end caps, Black walnut panels

CR15-12 - East Indian Rosewood, Culrata end caps, Gabon Ebony panels

CR15- 16 - Wenge body, Yaya end caps, Spalted American elm side panels

CR15- 26 - Bubinga body, Stabilized Ironwood end caps, Spalted Red Maple side panels

Also on the website is one DNA40 Destroyer.

DE15-4 - Curly tiger maple body with Marblewood side panels

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy and happy Saturday!

Have any of you all played Firefall? I noticed it on steam the other day and decided to give it a try. It's kind of a cross between Halo and Phantasy Star Online. Been having some fun with it. The last game I was into was Rebel Galaxy on steam, also pretty fun space sim.

Steam seems to be getting more and more games, I hardly have to search the mmorpg sites anymore for new games.

Anyway, have fun and take care this weekend, arrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread