Status
Not open for further replies.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
All my Red Sky's are of the older type and do not have the cut-down catchcup, so realistically any rba has to be about 14mm or less to fit in there and make contact.

I've been using RM2's (Reomizer 2) from the Reo website, but there is no reason that atties of a similar size such as Cyclones etc cannot be used.

If you are, or become, a cloud-chaser - then you will have to have the catchcup shaved down and then you can fit anything with a 510 connection on top!

T

Reactions: LJFinFLA

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've been wanting to put an rba on my red sky's instead of the various I've been using the last couple of years, but don't know which ones will fit. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I've used the A7 rba for years until recently switching to a larger rba. Most people who carry the A7 now carry the mini style which is pretty hard to use.

I used to have a list of rba's that fit, but that was a long time ago and I have no idea what is currently on the market. Things change so fast....

arrr

Reactions: LJFinFLA

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Performed a little conversion, sqounking like a champ...
conversion.png

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Different bottle setup? and is that a plume veil on top? No, it's got some bottom ring, what is that?

So far my favorite RBA has been the Velocity I think. It even comes with a center pin that can be swapped out for squonking!

$8.50 Velocity Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 304 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Happy new year! arrr

Yessir, It's a Burns bottle ( super soft) and easy to squeeze. Works well when the juice level gets low. The atty is a Hastur top air unit. The bottom ring is a silicone atty ring that matches the derlin insulator that's in the top cap of the atty.

Happy New Year to you too Cappy!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Nice, did you have to change (I noticed the silver top) anything in order to fit it in?

I did have to change out the hose with Fat Daddy hose as the hose that came with the bottle was of a larger inside diameter. With that being said, no leaks, no bubbles, no troubles...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread