Not open for further replies.

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
Over 2 years old and still on the front page? Wow

Glad so many have found this recipe to their liking. It's been a longggg while since I've posted any recipes and I actually have some derivatives of this RWhy4 that are so much more complex, so yummy, and turn this base recipe into completely different flavors.

I've noticed certain vendors have even taken this recipe and are selling it, some not even changing the name they use. Should have trademarked this stuff. ;-)
Some have encouraged me to bottle some of my more complex blends and sell them but I just don't see me having the time or drive to do it. So there just ... might be some more recipes in the future. :2cool:

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Okay, this sounds very close to my fav all day vape, which is Uncle Junks' Jon Wayne. It has a carmel, vanilla smooth flavor and i've yet to find anything that seems even close to me wanting to taste....until now!!! Oh Yum and two thumbs up for this recipe....now if i could just figure out how to make my own because i'm a doofus with most of the calculators i've messed with and not even sure what kind of supplies to get. But i have Google, so yeah....haven't even tasted this flavor yet, but from the sound of it....i'd say it will be my next favorite ejuice other than UJ's!

Well now I gotta try this, I LOVE Jon Wayne! It's very complex, there's flavors in there that are hard to identify. I get the shakes if I get low on it LoL. During the holiday sales I found it for $9 a 15ml bottle delivered and order 10 bottles, I'm down to four left. Ky Girl, do you taste a little undertone of watermelon in Jon Wayne? I swear there is a watermelon taste in there, you really notice it if you put a drop on your tongue.

Slick Willy, oh wow....$9 for a 15ml bottle???? Please say you have a link where i can order?!! I've been searching for a 30ml bottle of it in 24mg and it's obsolete on the internet and they do sell it in that size. I would buy this stuff by the case if they sold it that way lol But no, i don't taste any watermelon in it....hmmm, that just goes to show how taste is subjective i guess. I'll try a drop on my tongue though....but i can't promise i won't drink it all! :p

Sorry i'm just now seeing this reply....i sure hope you see this and can share your wealth as far as a link to where you picked up your Jon wayne!!! It's the BOMB!! :)

Edit: Wanted to say i found a site in Cali that sells Jon Wayne for $7 a bottle....yep, you read that right. However, when i went to check out, the cheapest shipment fee was $28 *gasp* So it would of cost me MORE to have my order shipped than what i had actually ordered. So guess i'm out of luck in finding the kinda deal i'm looking for....so i'm needing to find a good clone recipe or something close...OR....go broke from buying ejuice! lol If you want the URL for that site, let me know...however, not sure anyone would want to pay that kind of shipment fee....but then again, IF you live in California...guess you could drive down to this place.

Last edited:

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Slick Willy, oh wow....$9 for a 15ml bottle???? Please say you have a link where i can order?!! I've been searching for a 30ml bottle of it in 24mg and it's obsolete on the internet and they do sell it in that size. I would buy this stuff by the case if they sold it that way lol But no, i don't taste any watermelon in it....hmmm, that just goes to show how taste is subjective i guess. I'll try a drop on my tongue though....but i can't promise i won't drink it all! :p

Sorry i'm just now seeing this reply....i sure hope you see this and can share your wealth as far as a link to where you picked up your Jon wayne!!! It's the BOMB!! :)

Edit: Wanted to say i found a site in Cali that sells Jon Wayne for $7 a bottle....yep, you read that right. However, when i went to check out, the cheapest shipment fee was $28 *gasp* So it would of cost me MORE to have my order shipped than what i had actually ordered. So guess i'm out of luck in finding the kinda deal i'm looking for....so i'm needing to find a good clone recipe or something close...OR....go broke from buying ejuice! lol If you want the URL for that site, let me know...however, not sure anyone would want to pay that kind of shipment fee....but then again, IF you live in California...guess you could drive down to this place.

Did you get the watermelon? Maybe it's just me but I can taste it.

As to the deals on the JW, well I did some work looking for those $9 a bottle deals. That was during the holiday sales, one also allowed a discount codes and both have free shipping. Their normal prices (w/free shipping) are still better then my local store which is almost $16 for a 15ml bottle. Once I finish the three bottles I have left I'll be ordering from one of these, unless I find another deal before then! :)

I searched "Uncle Junk's Jon Wayne" to find websites that carry it, those that have a fair price I created an account and signed up to get emails on sales and I keep an eye on them. Like most of my vape supplies (and most consumables I use), if I find a deal I'll buy as much as I can afford (and will use in a year) and store it away, that will usually keep me going until another deal pops up. Yes I plunk a lot down at one time but I end up saving a lot in the long run and I don't waste time and gas money running to my local stores every week or two. Buying in bulk every so often gives me time to refund the savings account and be ready for the next big deal. I really save a lot of money at the end of the year but it does take time both saving money (and resisting the urge to spend it) and searching for deals. The money I spend on internet access not only pays for itself but it puts money in my pocket in savings and makes it so much easier, it's the only bill I look forward to paying. Sign up for email alerts and the deals come to you! :) Here's a couple good ones

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals.html

Home | VAPE.DEALS

OK, the two places I got the Jon Wayne are

Uncle Junk's Genius Juice <-- Free shipping and if you sign up for emails and they will give you a 5% code. Right now their price is $12.34 15ml & $22.79 30ml and that's before the 5% discount! I may have to put in another order!

http://ejuices.com/collections/vendors?q=Uncle Junk's Genius Juice <-- Free shipping. Showing $13.99 15ml, sold out of 30 ml and some levels in the 15ml

ETA: Although I don't like facebook, I have found a lot of these companies post codes and deals on facebook that you won't see elsewhere so it may be worth your time to look for their facebook link and visit it while your at their website.

Last edited:

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
Really liking this! I added some MBV 555 to make it more tobacco forward and some butterscotch because, well, butterscotch.

Right on! -My twist on this recipe is 7%RY4D, 3%BavCreme, 3%VanSwirl, 3% Btrsctch {all TFA} plus 6 drops INW Dark Tob & 6 drops INW DNB for each 10ml of mix.
I make this in a high VG base and it is just awesome. Keep making this recipe again and again. :p

Not trying to "hijack" the thread; I am pretty confident that many will like this or something similar. :)

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
Right on! -My twist on this recipe is 7%RY4D, 3%BavCreme, 3%VanSwirl, 3% Btrsctch {all TFA} plus 6 drops INW Dark Tob & 6 drops INW DNB for each 10ml of mix.
I make this in a high VG base and it is just awesome. Keep making this recipe again and again. [emoji14]

Not trying to "hijack" the thread; I am pretty confident that many will like this or something similar. :)
There is a commercial juice called Kruze from Ol' Skool Guese that is VERY similar to this recipe, and it is just sublime. Get some of you can find it and see if you agree. It's nice to know I can recreate and modify it for pennies on the dollar.

KC1BLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Concord
I picked up on the recent posts of this recipe and have been curious about this RY4 you speak of. I decided to make a batch of the original so off I went to order the flavors. I decided to go with 120ml bottles because...well, why not. Got them in the mail today and immediately mixed up a batch. Filled the Kayfun 4 and this may be my new ADV. I can't put it down. Great recipe. I will try some of the other variations mentioned here, but I will definitely keep a bottle or 3 of the original around. Mine had a total steep time of 30, maybe 35 seconds. great smooth flavor. I wonder how it will be after a week or 2. Thanks to the OP for the recipe.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I picked up on the recent posts of this recipe and have been curious about this RY4 you speak of. I decided to make a batch of the original so off I went to order the flavors. I decided to go with 120ml bottles because...well, why not. Got them in the mail today and immediately mixed up a batch. Filled the Kayfun 4 and this may be my new ADV. I can't put it down. Great recipe. I will try some of the other variations mentioned here, but I will definitely keep a bottle or 3 of the original around. Mine had a total steep time of 30, maybe 35 seconds. great smooth flavor. I wonder how it will be after a week or 2. Thanks to the OP for the recipe.
    Was your recipe the one in post #1?
    Thanks

Reactions: SlickWilly
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread