Status
Not open for further replies.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Hey Pro or Uno or anybody...just a question if I might??

Have any of you used Captain Black flavoring from Wizard Labs???

I know that it is Seedman's and the last time I ordered it - I got the mix directly from Seedman's...it was a small bottle about 15ml...well anyhoos...it is the main ingredient in a juice I make for me and my daughter all the time, so this time I decided to get a BIG bottle direct from Seedman's. I purchased the concentrate (not mixed 1 to 3 with water)...I am wavering on if I actually want to dilute it to the 1:3 or leave it as it stands and just use less in my mix - any ideas?

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Hey Pro or Uno or anybody...just a question if I might??

Have any of you used Captain Black flavoring from Wizard Labs???

I know that it is Seedman's and the last time I ordered it - I got the mix directly from Seedman's...it was a small bottle about 15ml...well anyhoos...it is the main ingredient in a juice I make for me and my daughter all the time, so this time I decided to get a BIG bottle direct from Seedman's. I purchased the concentrate (not mixed 1 to 3 with water)...I am wavering on if I actually want to dilute it to the 1:3 or leave it as it stands and just use less in my mix - any ideas?

I was wondering the same thing back when I was looking at the options on the Seedman's website. I haven't mixed any of theirs though, but my thought would be to do a test batch compensating for it being non diluted. Not much it can hurt ;)

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I was wondering the same thing back when I was looking at the options on the Seedman's website. I haven't mixed any of theirs though, but my thought would be to do a test batch compensating for it being non diluted. Not much it can hurt ;)

Yes kinda my thoughts too...but it never hurts to ask, I can always add some distilled water to the mix!

I love the Capt Black flavoring, and I ordered a few others from them too, the Honey, the Teaberry (OMGoshh it smells heavenly) and a few others.

I just used all of the remaining 1:3 mix with the four bottles I made...so this test may have to wait a while :blink:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
OMG...did I make a BIG Boo-Boo!!! I didn't pay attention when I ordered that "huge" bottle of Seedman's Captain Black. It seems they had two formulations, the original and the new. When I went to order, I just googled it and ordered the first thing that came up, then went on and ordered the other flavorings.

The one I got was the "new" forumulation and it smelled and tasted like soured something. It was awful! Luckily, I only made two bottles which have since been poured down the drain. Ordered a new bottle of the Original formula and I am happy again. But dang, that was a $30 error!!!

But I am also happy to report that their Teaberry is to die for! :)

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Where are the Vanilla Custard and Double RY4 from?????

I have the FA version of Double RY4 and it is amazing, and the Vanilla Custard flavoring I have is from Capella's - so far I have only used it to add flavor to another vanilla eliquid I have to make it more of a custard. So I haven't tried it standalone.

I've heard a lot about Black n' Mild, but don't have any of that myself.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Ah....okay ;)

I knew I should have been leery of the Captain, when the smell just didn't seem right. Problem was I didn't have anymore of the original to compare it to.

If you have any of the those flavorings in any form that you have previously used, you might mix a few drops with some VG/PG then compare the smells. My smeller hasn't worked so well in about the past month since I have been sick with whatever it is going around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread