RWhy4 - My new all day vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardimen

Jan 13, 2014
usa
Just curious, seems like a lot of people like the RY4 recipes, and I've only done bakery/candy/fruit.

Tried some Marl from local shop, was crap.
Kinda put me off on any tobacco flavors.
What does it actually taste like?

To me, RY4 taste like fresh tea leaves with a lot of caramel. It is sweet and I like it a lot.

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
I've gotta quit procrastinating....
This batch only got a 5 minute hot bath before I loaded a tank.

qe9ehe4u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DebiK

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Georgia
I made this yesterday, gave it some ultrasonic steeping for a bit and could not hold out so had to try it today. Got to say it is pretty damn good, thank you for posting this.

I lowered the percentages a bit. I did:
6% Double RY4
3% Caramel Candy
3% Bavarian Cream
1% Vanilla Swirl

Made mine this way. Put it in the ultrasonic for 2 hours. I made 10 ml and quickly realized it's my new ADV. Made another 30mls. :)

VegasVaap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Laguna CA
Just curious, seems like a lot of people like the RY4 recipes, and I've only done bakery/candy/fruit.

Tried some Marl from local shop, was crap.
Kinda put me off on any tobacco flavors.
What does it actually taste like?

I use DRY4, AP and some Vape Wizard. It tastes great at first, though I can't describe it. After steeping the AP is less dominant. Now my mix tastes a lot like honey. Though not at all overwhelmingly sweet, which I don't care for. But the right hint of sweetness, impossible to put down.

fogMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Hope this is not a dumb question, but I am new to DIY... When I see 8% , 4%, 4% of this and that flavor, when I put it in calculator I normally have it set for a 50/50 PG/VG Blend. Do I need to change this at all?

The 50/50 is the target. That is, you want the calculator to set up the percentage of flavoring, VG, PG and NIC to yield a net of 50/50 (or whatever you input). The calculator will assume all flavorings are PG and adjust everything to hit your 50/50 target. So, the short answer is no, you don't need to adjust anything.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Just mixed up a 3ml test batch of the Rwhy4. After a quick hot water steep I thought it was great. I'm sure it will be amazing after a good long steep. Made up a 30ml batch to sit in the drawer for a few weeks. Thanks so much for the recipe!!

It definitely gets even better,but good luck letting it sit for a few weeks,i tried to do that after i made my first batch of it.I made it through maybe 2 days,and decided it had been long enough because i couldn't wait any longer haha.I did notice though,everyday when i fill my tank,it tastes just a little better than the day before.I'm on my 2nd 30ml bottle now,this has been my adv for the last few weeks.

bencooper74

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It definitely gets even better,but good luck letting it sit for a few weeks,i tried to do that after i made my first batch of it.I made it through maybe 2 days,and decided it had been long enough because i couldn't wait any longer haha.I did notice though,everyday when i fill my tank,it tastes just a little better than the day before.I'm on my 2nd 30ml bottle now,this has been my adv for the last few weeks.

I actually still have half of the bottle left. I had so many other mixes I was able to make it last. After 3 weeks I do love it, but think I'll lower the percentages a little bit. It's delicious but a little too string for my taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I actually still have half of the bottle left. I had so many other mixes I was able to make it last. After 3 weeks I do love it, but think I'll lower the percentages a little bit. It's delicious but a little too string for my taste.
I wish i could make it last 3 weeks,i'll be making my 4th 30ml bottle this weekend haha.I can see how it may get a bit strong after a few weeks though,i notice by the time i get close to emptying the bottle,that it is a bit stronger than when it was full,but like i said it doesn't last long enough for me to worry about changing it.I have a few other flavors that i vape here and there,but i just can't stay away from this one for more than a few hours haha.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Don't be too hard on yourself over it.I have heard about alot of people either going back to them for a while or even smoking and vaping.Look on the bright side,even if you can cut down to half the amount of cigarettes that you usually smoke,and vape in between,that's a start,and less is better so you would still be better off until you feel you can comfortably make the switch completely.I made the complete switch 3 months ago,and i did it all at omce,at the time i was very happy that i got away from the cigarettes so quick,and really had no craving for one.Fast forward to about the 2 month mark,for some reason i started getting those cravings so bad i couldn't stand it.Luckily i was able to fight it off,but they were really bad,even now at the 3 month point,i still occasionally get them about 1-2 times a week,but not as bad as it was a month ago.Point is,i can totally understand where you are,they are far more addicting than alot of people think,and your body does weird things to try and get what it needs.Hang in there,and maybe try switching gradually,you'll get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread