Not open for further replies.

Proetus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Western Mass
Just whipped up some more juicy juice!

30 ML of Peachy Glee, AppleBacco, a Variant of my 555 (recipe below)

15ml of Dragonfruit, BananaBacco and Strawberry Cheescake.

All recipes are 50/50 6mg Nic and TFA unless otherwise noted.

555-1
555 10%
Toffee 3%

Strawberry Cheesecake
Strawberry (ripe) 8%
Cheesecake 10%

Dragonfruit
Dragonfruit 10%

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Wow been awhile since i was in here! Just whipped up some of my daily drivers, Cabana Bread and RY4. Peachy Glee and Orange creamsicle are in that rotation also as they are tasty! Got some interesting stuff coming i'll post about later once i get the flavorings....

Was wondering what happened to you Pro...;)

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I still vape the Peachy Glee (had to tone down the Cinnamon just a tad for my taste) and the Orange Dreamsicle (extra orange shot for me :)) but I haven't been able to get the right balance on the ApplebaccoIII...I think it is just me and I just don't really care for the Desert Ship flavoring.

I have it from several different vendors and it and me just don't agree...so I might try it with another tobacco base. But that is what makes DIY so much fun...playing around with the different flavors and percentages and such.

I made an Apple/Cinnamon for my daughter while I was putzing around doing all the other mixing, and she loves it...the only problem...I don't think I wrote it down anywhere. I think there might be a little piece 'o paper floating around somewhere that has the mix of Apple, Granny Smith and Cinnamon on it.

Just hope I find it before she wants another bottle - :blink:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I have some Hangsen flavorings, couldn't tell you right off what they are and haven't tried them all yet. But I do like the Hangsen that I have tried so far.

I worked a little while prior to Christmas trying to find a "flavor" that a very particular person would vape...that was a chore within itself, but after many, many little 8ml samples he really likes the Hangsen Turkish...so simple but so difficult to get to that point.

I have so much juice made up right now, I need to vape a while to get my supply down. Last time I mixed, I did the PeachyGlee and Orange Dreamsicle in 60ml bottles....heck with that 30ml stuff :lol:

Oh and thanks for the welcome back :)

Proetus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Western Mass
Restocked the normal juices last night. 30ml RY4, Orange Dreamsicle and 50ml Cabana Bread

Tried two new recipes, neither of which are my creations and found in ECF Clone thread Thanks to those folks!

GJ
Black and Mild 6%
Cinnamon Danish 3%
Graham Cracker 3%
Coconut 1%
Banana 1%

Dragons Blood
Dragonfruit - 10%
Strawberry - 4%
Bavarian Cream - 2%
Sweet Cream - 1%
Vanilla Swirl - 3%
Ethyl Maltol - 1%

All flavors are TFA and recipes are 50/50 and 6mg

Last edited:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I attempted some mixing yesterday also...(note to self: don't attempt while 9yr old Granddaughter is across table from you and wants to talk!)

I got something going that I have no idea how it will turn out - cannot even give you the ratios as it was a flub from the start...oh well we will see.

But then the Granddaughter wanted to know if I could make Hot Chocolate flavor...too funny...she picked out all the ingredients - we put it all together...it's steeping now and we'll see how that turns out! It's fun though - she loves looking through the flavors. Back when I first started she put a bunch of flavors together (we didn't write them down) and it was pretty tasty. At least this time she wrote the flavors and amount down on a piece of paper ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread