RWhy4 - My new all day vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
I finally tried this after reading most of these posts . . I'm glad I did - it's a great recipe!. I made it with the same flavor ratios as the original recipe but I made the total flavor percentage 15% vs 20. I also didn't have carmel candy so I subbed Lorann Caramel and added a bit of EM to sweeten. I was eager to try it so I just speed steeped it and gave it whirl . .great juice. I can see myself making this one a lot. Can't wait to try it after a proper steeping .. although this 10ml batch will not live that long.

d9mel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Spa City
Really looking forward to trying this out, ordered the flavors Tuesday, got the package today... they forgot the Bavarian Cream :(
Don't suppose Cheesecake is the same as Bavarian Cream is it? Like how Cotton Candy is basically just sweetener?

dont know about the bavarian cream/ cheesecake comparison, but if you have to re-order you should definitely get some vanilla swirl

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
I'm going to give this a go I have a bottle of Double RY4 I never gave a fair chance I just stuck it in my DIY pantry and I'm going to say that Cheesecake is nothing like Bavarian Cream, Cheesecake is very pungent

ok this is pretty good, thanks

I cut it down to 15% flavoring and added a few drops of em and a few drops or acetyl pyrazine to give it a nutty note
I didn't have any vanilla swirl so I used capella's vanilla custard

Last edited:

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
Right there with ya cigzag!

I've been making slight variations of this recipe just to use up flavors on hand.
Luckily, this was the first recipe I tried.

tc1 saved me a ton of cash! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first order should arrive later this week. This is probably going to be the first multi-flavor recipe I mix if I can find an acceptable substitute for bavarian cream (they were out of stock when I placed my order). I've got some vanilla swirl and some sweet cream in my order; I really hope one of those will work!

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
My first order should arrive later this week. This is probably going to be the first multi-flavor recipe I mix if I can find an acceptable substitute for bavarian cream (they were out of stock when I placed my order). I've got some vanilla swirl and some sweet cream in my order; I really hope one of those will work!

Either of those will be good IMO.
The bottle I'm currently on is 8% DRy4, 4% caramel original, 4% french vanilla 60PG/40VG. (a little vanilla forward)
I've got another bottle steeping with FV reduced to 3%.

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
Either of those will be good IMO.
The bottle I'm currently on is 8% DRy4, 4% caramel original, 4% french vanilla 60PG/40VG. (a little vanilla forward)
I've got another bottle steeping with FV reduced to 3%.

Vanilla Swirl should work just fine.

Thanks guys. I'll give the vanilla swirl a try in the first batch and see how it fares.

xbassman, there's a bit of percentage difference between your recipe and the one featured in the OP. I also see that some people have toned it down to 10% overall flavor levels. Have you tried multiple flavor levels and settled on this one, or did you get lucky with it right out of the gate?

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
Thanks guys. I'll give the vanilla swirl a try in the first batch and see how it fares.

xbassman, there's a bit of percentage difference between your recipe and the one featured in the OP. I also see that some people have toned it down to 10% overall flavor levels. Have you tried multiple flavor levels and settled on this one, or did you get lucky with it right out of the gate?

I like fairly strong flavor....
Dropping back to 16% overall is about right for me.
I did try some DRy4 alone @ 5% and couldn't taste it enough....

That said, my first go was the original recipe. Loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
I mixed a 10ml batch on Thursday and have been hitting it on and off throughout the weekend.
80% PG / 20% VG @12mg
8% Double RY4 (TFA)
4% Caramel Candy (TFA)
4% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)

It's very vapable as is, but the vanilla swirl overpowers the other flavors.
In the next batch, the RY4D will go to 10%, and the Vanilla Swirl will drop down to 1%.

When WL gets the bavarian cream back into stock I'll give the opening recipe another shot.

Thanks to the OP and to the rest of the contributors. There are a number of good looking variants in these pages; it's going to be interesting to compare a few of these sid by side, assuming I can keep my hands off of them for that long!

Last edited:

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
it's going to be interesting to compare a few of these sid by side, assuming I can keep my hands off of them for that long!

That's much easier said than done. I have yet to let something that started out good steep for any longer than three weeks. I just can't resist.

searcher

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Bossier City, La
Heres what I mix. It is 80/20 PG/VG @ 20mg nic.

Double RY4 10%
Caramel Candy 5%
Bavarian Cream 4%
vanilla swirl 2.5% (2 point 5)
commercial tobacco 1%

That's a couple points higher than I usually mix flavoring but it works great for me. I have used this mix most all the time since TC1 posted it. Thanks TC. I mix it 100 ml at a shot and always have another 100 ml steeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread