• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Share your experiences, Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Damnit! I totally forgot about the Russians that were taking over the city..That explains the other 2 hours and 50 minutes!

I hate calling the police (Usually just have Jen do it, lol) but gotta keep the block in check. It's a pretty good part of town and I hate to see it go to crap because people are idiots..

I hear ya, I usually make Becky call....thankfully since we've moved to Malcolm we've only had to call a couple times....and the wait time for a deputy to arrive is even better than LPD

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I hear ya, I usually make Becky call....thankfully since we've moved to Malcolm we've only had to call a couple times....and the wait time for a deputy to arrive is even better than LPD

Yeah, I bet. We are thinking about moving between Hickman and Lincoln, or something, and getting back to a bit of "country" living

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I know....sorry man.....actually I submitted the change awhile ago.....I may or may not have had a few alcoholic beverages when I thought it was good idea...

Lol, well them expect another email tomorrow. It will take me a few minutes to change those and you will be good as new. I still promise to get that other one to ya, ASAP..just been pretty busy the last week or two

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Crap! I thought you had even brought them up before, but maybe he just didn't catch on. Either way, kudos for keeping them under wraps! lol

Actually I think Hawk brought them up before.....but I didn't want to look like the dumb noob and start asking all kinds of questions so I just played along...I think someone mentioned bringing them along when we were planning on running to Denver to drink at the Tilted Kilt...

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Lol, well them expect another email tomorrow. It will take me a few minutes to change those and you will be good as new. I still promise to get that other one to ya, ASAP..just been pretty busy the last week or two

Actually...I was just trying to keep you on your toes....I know it's real important and you have nothing else going on, but no hurries man...I appreciate it!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Actually I think Hawk brought them up before.....but I didn't want to look like the dumb noob and start asking all kinds of questions so I just played along...I think someone mentioned bringing them along when we were planning on running to Denver to drink at the Tilted Kilt...

Oh yeah..Hawk wanted to rekindle his relationship with Sasha at the Tilted Kilt. A little imagery boost

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Actually...I was just trying to keep you on your toes....I know it's real important and you have nothing else going on, but no hurries man...I appreciate it!

Lol, the first thing I thought when I saw the new name was "Damnit, now I gotta get on that, AGAIN!"

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Eventually we want to move out to an acreage, but we couldn't afford it back then...so we bought a place in town

That would be nice..I almost bought a place in KS a couple of years ago, that was sitting on 65 acres..would have cost less than a half-acre lot and house here. Fell through because we needed to stay in Lincoln..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread