Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
8bba4be4041f2a46805007fb90bab068.jpg

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I need the wine...started window shopping for Christmas...ughhhh
That's INSANE, but I have mad respect for you. I have a problem. Like a REAL problem. I am 100% unable to keep things a surprise when I buy them, so I either gift them early or tell someone what I got.

Thus, I often end up shopping on Christmas Eve! :shock:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
That's INSANE, but I have mad respect for you. I have a problem. Like a REAL problem. I am 100% unable to keep things a surprise when I buy them, so I either gift them early or tell someone what I got.

Thus, I often end up shopping on Christmas Eve! :shock:
Lol...I'm starting a box to mail to the kids... A mod, tank and extra coils for each, and I'll send a mad supply of juice premixes. Then closer to Christmas I'll have some VG drop shipped do they can just fill the bottles. It ends up being far more expensive to mail full bottles of juice. Add some new toys for the grandcat, and I should be set!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Lol...I'm starting a box to mail to the kids... A mod, tank and extra coils for each, and I'll send a mad supply of juice premixes. Then closer to Christmas I'll have some VG drop shipped do they can just fill the bottles. It ends up being far more expensive to mail full bottles of juice. Add some new toys for the grandcat, and I should be set!
That's great! I'm glad you take care of the grandcat too. My mom has a granddog and a couple grandcats via me (in addition to a human granddaughter) and she sends them little care packages on occasion. I even think they know when she calls on the phone!
:lol::lol::lol:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
That's great! I'm glad you take care of the grandcat too. My mom has a granddog and a couple grandcats via me (in addition to a human granddaughter) and she sends them little care packages on occasion. I even think they know when she calls on the phone!
:lol::lol::lol:
My son and his partner were adopted by a stray...lol...Po the Cat is as close as I'll ever have to grandkids...I may as well spoil him! I just sent a new collar and leash I made for him. He may get another set for Christmas!

Last edited:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
My son and his partner were adopted by a stray...lol...Po the Cat is as close as I'll ever have to grandkids...I may as well spoil him! I just sent a new collar and leash I made for him. He may get another set for Christmas!
I may demand a doting pic of the grandcat on the Furry Friends Friday thread this week. And one of the doggies, of course!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
image.jpeg
I may demand a doting pic of the grandcat on the Furry Friends Friday thread this week. And one of the doggies, of course!
Just in case I'm not awake on Friday.... Lol... Doing a few overnights this week, here's another 2 things that make me smile...

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Hey, I finally thought of something to post here for the sweepstakes:
013.JPG

Some old-timers would remember my array of batteries from 2012. As you can see, I was a big fan of the Vapor Titans, including the stealth models. Ah those were the days!

All these now replaced by a few Vapor Zeus medium dual-mode batteries, (blue & black only) and an even bigger smile of satisfaction. :smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread