• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What week of the month should we meet?

• 1st Week

• 2nd Week

• 3rd Week

• 4th Week

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Gosh! I was hoping to meet the man behind the chimp this Sunday. More importantly I wanted to see the sacred GG that you possess:evil:. I guess, I will have to be patient. In all seriousness, sorry you can't make it and we will hopefully see you at the next gathering.

Haha, thanks kdd, I'll really try to make the next one.

kdd121s

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
US Central Standard Time
Well, the 2nd South West, MO: Regional Monthly Meeting just adjourned about 20 minutes ago. Though several couldn't make it, we had a good time. Those who attended were: timothymass, kas6582, RBS, netty (RBS's Wife), myself and my fiancee. We tried a lot of liquids, exchanged some E-Cig experiences, had some drinks and an all around good time. Sadly, I didn't have the common sense to bring a camera :facepalm:, so no photos for the social group :(. All in all, I had a great time, especially meeting RBS and his wife netty.

The 3rd South West, MO: Regional Monthly Meeting will be held on the 2nd Sunday in July. Specifically: Sunday, July 11th 2010 (07-11-2010) at 6:30 p.m. at the Springfield Brewing Company in Springfield, MO. Again, if anyone has any questions about the location of the meeting, reference post #19 in this thread.

Well, I hope to see everyone at the next meeting and hopefully some new faces.

Best Regards,
kdd121s

Last edited:

kdd121s

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
US Central Standard Time
I will stay as long as people want to stay. timothymass, Deff Dave, myself and several others live in Springfield, so we will be hanging out for a while. Springfield Brewing Company is open till 11:00 p.m. on Sundays, so there is no hurry for us. Hopefully we will see you the the next meeting.

The 3rd South West, MO: Regional Monthly Meeting will be held on the 2nd Sunday in July. Specifically: Sunday, July 11th 2010 (07-11-2010) at 6:30 p.m. at the Springfield Brewing Company in Springfield, MO.

If you have any questions about directions, post #19 within this thread will be helpful. If you still have further questions, feel free to PM me.

Also, welcome to the Show Me Vapers social group and I look forward to seeing you at the regional monthly meetings. :D

Best Regards,
kdd121s

Last edited:

kdd121s

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
US Central Standard Time
Just a reminder to all of the Show Me Vapers members in the South West, MO region. The July 2010 meeting is THIS Sunday (07-11-2010). If anyone has any questions about when and where reference posts: 19, 33 & 37 previously listed in this same thread. If there is any confusion after referencing these posts please ask and I will be more than happy to clarify. :)

Also, who plans on attending? Just curious so I can let the service staff at the venue know. I will tell the greeting service staff that seats guests to seat us under the name Show Me Vapers. Basically, when you all show up, just ask to be seated with the Show Me Vapers.

Hope to see everyone from our region on Sunday. :toast:

Best Regards,
kdd121s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread