Steamcrave Aromamizer Plus RDTA 30mm (ETA: End of December)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Mine came in yesterday , build it with 2*1.2 ohm for a 0.6ohm build, vaping it at 30 Watt.

https://postimage.org/app.php

Very nice vape!!
First build was a succes, no leakage or dry hits, was build in less than 5 minutes so easy to build as I am not the most proficient builder :)
Plenty of build room on the deck, I prefer velocity style though, so I hope they'll release that deck also, preferable with a single coil option :)
Plenty of air, but I'm more of a MTL-er, and guess what, that works also.......
Pretty happy with it!!

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
Running Chode Mode all day today. No reaon it would change the flavor, between the tank sizes, the chamber is still the same. that said, with the small tank setup I had to refill it three times today, instead of twicsoe with the 10ml tank. I think I like the 10ml better just because of the asthetics. It looks better to me.

I switched away from the large driptip that came on it and am running the 510 DT adapter with one of my favorite tips from Cherry Vapes. So far I am really liking it. Will it replace my Boreas as a daily? I dont know. It seems to be on par with it though. I am still fighting with building on it though. Granted this is my first postless deck, so there will always be a little bit of a learning curve in that respect. im finding that I am having issues getting rid of hot spots on the legs at the bottom of the coils because my coils are big, and the holes in the deck are narrow. Seems to be squeezing the legs against the bottom of my coils. Keep hoping people start posting build pics in here soI can see how others are running it... Hint hint....

All in all I must say I do like the tank.
Here you go, 28*2/32g Claptons, 6 wrap, 4mm i.d. .86 ohms yummy!

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
For anyone who got this beauty, is there a detectable difference in flavor between the 10ml and 5ml configuration ?
5ml should be more flavor

Running Chode Mode all day today. No reaon it would change the flavor, between the tank sizes, the chamber is still the same. that said, with the small tank setup I had to refill it three times today, instead of twicsoe with the 10ml tank. I think I like the 10ml better just because of the asthetics. It looks better to me.

I switched away from the large driptip that came on it and am running the 510 DT adapter with one of my favorite tips from Cherry Vapes. So far I am really liking it. Will it replace my Boreas as a daily? I dont know. It seems to be on par with it though. I am still fighting with building on it though. Granted this is my first postless deck, so there will always be a little bit of a learning curve in that respect. im finding that I am having issues getting rid of hot spots on the legs at the bottom of the coils because my coils are big, and the holes in the deck are narrow. Seems to be squeezing the legs against the bottom of my coils. Keep hoping people start posting build pics in here soI can see how others are running it... Hint hint....

All in all I must say I do like the tank.
I tried boreas, similar, but this takes the cake for flavor, clouds, and no leaks, my boreas would leak no matter wat

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I put dual 4mm claptons @ .3Ω in there. Rayon keeps up better than I can @ 120W.
Flavor monster with thick cool vapor. It's a beast @ a reasonable 80W.
Fit's like it's custom made for a Ginger Vaper Boxer mod.
I'll head up to my local shop to try out some Half Moon Mods' Kennedy tips tomorrow.

15977734_1899074050323416_9193830753786911341_n.jpg

15965842_1899074066990081_5184943666619029331_n.jpg

16174540_1899074090323412_4450992420536712645_n.jpg

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Why do you say that? it uses the same chamber. Only thing that changes is the length of the chimney, which is shorter by half. I couldnt tell a differance in flavor between 5 or 10ml mode.
shorter should have more flavor, when i used the 20ml i lost flavor, enough to a point i switched back to 10ml

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Mine came in yesterday , build it with 2*1.2 ohm for a 0.6ohm build, vaping it at 30 Watt.

Very nice vape!!
First build was a succes, no leakage or dry hits, was build in less than 5 minutes so easy to build as I am not the most proficient builder :)
Plenty of build room on the deck, I prefer velocity style though, so I hope they'll release that deck also, preferable with a single coil option :)
Plenty of air, but I'm more of a MTL-er, and guess what, that works also.......
Pretty happy with it!!
Glad to see this, more or less, fits on a Sig 213. Mine should be in tomorrow and I'm pretty excited to give it a go. I figure at worst I'll use it as a dripper and it should perform nicely.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Glad to see this, more or less, fits on a Sig 213. Mine should be in tomorrow and I'm pretty excited to give it a go. I figure at worst I'll use it as a dripper and it should perform nicely.
I first used it in RDA mode & it's great! I stepped up to the 5ml tank, just as good, I figured I'll step up from here to the 10ml maybe the 20ml :shock:

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I've got the 5ml-10ml-20ml package coming direct from Steamcrave (no vendor here in Aus), I've always been a fan of their tanks and from the feedback this one won't disappoint. The waiting game is a killer though :(
I feel your pain lol! Waiting is a killer lol! But it will be worth it!

Reactions: jmercury1

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
This tank is starting to frustrate me. Well not the tank, I really love it, but building on it. I seem to have to styles of coils I build in it. Good looking coils that dont work, or ugly coils that work great. Cannot for the life of me get a set of good looking coils that work well.

I have had MULTIPLE builds that after working out the hot spots and getting the all nice an pretty once I put them in the dang thing I check it on the meter for a short and it reads good. Fire it and BANG! Sparks and ..... Tonight I had a spark shoot out of one of the air holes and go about 4 feet across my damn kitchen! some how I keep managing to build so one of the coils touch the top of the chamber. building 4mm coils.

How high off the deck can your coils be? Im thinking that the next time I tear it down Im going to have to take my calipers and measure it so I freaking know...

Ok, sorry, rant off....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread