Status
Not open for further replies.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Yeah, I got it, and really like it. Unfortunately the Supreme has been sitting on the shelf for a while now, with the Obs Engine, Engine Nano, and Geekvape Zeus as my main atties. I need to whip out the Supreme soon again though. The 8ml extension would be overkill for me though, the standard configuration is plenty for me
emoji3.png

I have all of the above...and they all sit on the shelf. I appreciate that many people love those tanks, but honestly, I cannot get the flavor and rich, saturated vape from those. My Supreme V2 knocks them all out of the park. I wish I could get on the bandwagon with those tanks, but they just don't cut it on flavor for me. Oh well I should pass them on to someone who finds those a good vape.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I have all of the above...and they all sit on the shelf. I appreciate that many people love those tanks, but honestly, I cannot get the flavor and rich, saturated vape from those. My Supreme V2 knocks them all out of the park. I wish I could get on the bandwagon with those tanks, but they just don't cut it on flavor for me. Oh well I should pass them on to someone who finds those a good vape.
I love the Supreme (v1 though), and kinda agree that it's a better vape (not that significantly though, for me, and it depends on the liquid). But, for me, top airflow is such a good feature that I'd be hard pressed to choose a bottom airflow atty when out and about.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: Heartsdelight

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
The Supreme V1 has stood the test of time for me :) I used mine for years, then it was shelved, mostly because of no good single coil option. Till just recently, with the new single coil deck, mine are back in rotation & working well :)
I to have not warmed up to "Top" Air Flow atty's. I tried many time to make a build I considered "Good" in My Engine Nano & failed every time :(

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Yeah, I got it, and really like it. Unfortunately the Supreme has been sitting on the shelf for a while now, with the Obs Engine, Engine Nano, and Geekvape Zeus as my main atties. I need to whip out the Supreme soon again though. The 8ml extension would be overkill for me though, the standard configuration is plenty for me [emoji3]

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk
That’s great! Dust her off & get her going ;)

Reactions: KenD

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Hi how have you been? I enjoy the Obs Nano for out & about & the Zeus too for their non leaking. 2 of my Supreme v2’s with the single coil deck also in rotation.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
As a long time fan of the V2 and the mentality of "if its not broke don't fix it" I ran with those for almost 2 years. Recently purchased a couple of the "plus' and without paying attention to size, ended up with 30mm tanks. Now I am hard pressed to find a mod to fit it. The closest thing I have that it does not look totally ridiculous on is the Miniken. Everything else I have is a no go. I have a couple of Hex Ohms, a Tesla Steam Punk, a few others. Any recommendations for a mod that will fit this beast?

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
As a long time fan of the V2 and the mentality of "if its not broke don't fix it" I ran with those for almost 2 years. Recently purchased a couple of the "plus' and without paying attention to size, ended up with 30mm tanks. Now I am hard pressed to find a mod to fit it. The closest thing I have that it does not look totally ridiculous on is the Miniken. Everything else I have is a no go. I have a couple of Hex Ohms, a Tesla Steam Punk, a few others. Any recommendations for a mod that will fit this beast?
If you do FaceBook you can join the Steamcrave Fans club lots of recommendations on mods there to fit the Plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread