Stock & Riva Batteries Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keener

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
West Virginia
Any idea on when the RIVA 510 - CARTO DELUXE KITs will be back in stock (and also the Turk & USA Blend 24mg 30ml...nom nom nom!)? Also, does anybody know what kind of carrying case those come with...is it the zippered Liberty Flights case? And what are the "wide diameter cones" compared to standard 510 cones?

If it's not going to be in stock for awhile, I reckon I could just go with the Lite Bundle and grab the cartos & case separately, but that's a hefty chunk of change all up. I was contemplating the T-Rex set-up, but I'm hearing a lot of QC issues with batt body build so I'm a little wary yet (besides, I love the overall look and feel of my Riva 901 and it needs a sibling).

And then on to the bigger question... are all of the non-SE edition Riva batteries w/LB at the moment the true ~3.7v? I've researched it a bit on here and I'm finding people saying all new Riva batts are the same v as the SE used to singularly be, and then some are saying that's not the case. This true, or are all non-SE Riva batts still pulling lower v's (I've been hearing 3.2-3.4-ishv off the charger)? Would love to know for sure (and I'm not electronically inclined, so hoping some of you more knowledgeable vaporites could fill us clueless ones in lol).

Thanks in advance! Hope all the fathers out there are having a great Father's Day!

Keener

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
West Virginia
Thanks, Abe! Ty will start cringing every time he hears my name soon with the way I've pestered him over the past week or so lol. Really looking forward to getting a good 510 setup, and grabbing one with (whatever kind of) case and cartos would be great. Along with Turk & USA... gotta' have The Turk!

And thanks in advance, Ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread