SweetVapes.com All things custom... wood mods, cases and juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
It's designed to use the index finger and it really feels quite natural. I'm getting a webcam soon here and I'll make a video so people can see better. :)

Here's a pic until I get my webcam ;) (This is the larger sized box that I'm working on for a feeder style)

100_0624.jpg

Last edited:

TNTAbilene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Ahh, much better with a visual!! It's different, but it calls to me! :drool: I'll be watching out for the video, something about this design just seems right, I like it. Lots of potential for sure. I'm already picturing my beta unit with that zebrawood wrapped in maple! :lol:

Will definitely keep an eye on this, best of luck to you!

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Yeah, TNT..
I got mine on order with the long side w/grips..
My hands are big and that will be more comfortible for me. I need to use my thumb (more comfortible in MO) to hit the button. I have very limited feel in my hands and I know it would work out better for me reversed.
Can't wait for mine.

Brad? if you want to do a beta VV, you can make mine like that.. :laugh:

TNTAbilene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Yeah, TNT..
I got mine on order with the long side w/grips..
My hands are big and that will be more comfortible for me. I need to use my thumb (more comfortible in MO) to hit the button. I have very limited feel in my hands and I know it would work out better for me reversed.
Can't wait for mine.

Brad? if you want to do a beta VV, you can make mine like that.. :laugh:

I can see it both ways, I'm used to firing with my thumb too and that would be more "normal" but there's something about that angled button I like. Maybe there should be a "reversible" model with grips on BOTH sides? Hey Brad, I'd be happy to put that puppy through it's paces for you... no thanks needed, I'd make the sacrifice for the greater good! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL I have a zebra wood wrapped in maple in my hands as we speak :)

Oh that's just dirty mean! LOL!

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Nice work, these mods are beautiful. My favorite mods have one thing in common...mini Saber Touch and mini copper. If you have a mini design in mind, ebony and purple heart would be beautiful. (hint, hint)

TY :) ...I will do custom orders, if I were to make a mini @ 3.7v I'd probably suggest using 2 16340 IMR's in parallel so you'd still have a decent mAh around 1100 and would wind up approximately 2"W x 3"H x 1.2"thick

Last edited:

TNTAbilene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Nice work, these mods are beautiful. My favorite mods have one thing in common...mini Saber Touch and mini copper. If you have a mini design in mind, ebony and purple heart would be beautiful. (hint, hint)

Awesome hint, Brewlady!! Mini form factor in purple and black... I bet the wife would love that!

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
I have changed the door construction to work as a sliding dovetail joint now, the reason for me being MIA the past few weeks (making more improvements :lol:)

Here are some pics of the first reversed GRIP model(for thumb activation (personally I prefer the index finger, but I aim to please & give people whatever they want), and some shots of the inner workings which were also improved :) also room to store 2 atomizers inside.

Bolivian rosewood REVERSED model (This one goes to our beloved moderator The Stubear)

100_0670.jpg

100_0672.jpg

100_0673.jpg

100_0675.jpg

100_0676.jpg

100_0677.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread