Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Ordered late yesterday, shipped today, could not ask for more. Thanks Drew...

Burnie
Ordered late Wednesday 7-22, Shipped Thursday 7-23, Received Saturday 7-25, WoW fast shipping AND delivery. Thanks also for the bigger bottles of juice and the extra one :) Got the batteries charging, but burned in the new attys with one of my other 510 batteries, both attys have great vapor. Have tried all 3 flavors of juice, Virginia, Nhaler USA, and Marlbro, ALL 3 are VERY GOOD. Thanks again and "I'll Be Back" :thumbs:

Burnie

Twister

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Conley, GA
Was a pleasure talking with Drew last Thursday. We were talking about exchanging some flavors since I mistakenly ordered quite a bit of the same flavor. Thanks Drew, but forget it. This Banana Blast is so great that I am going to use it all. Customer service is great. Ordered on Thursday, recieved on Saturday. Thanks for the freebies. That is really a nice touch. What else can I say, with this kind of service and product, you have a new regular customer.:)

Ernie

Last edited:

Twister

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Conley, GA
Thanks again, Everybody....Wow Ernie thats alot of banana!!!!! Your gonna need some Strawberyy to mix it up a little!!! That is one of the flavors on my upgrade list...Its nice with 60% banana and 40 strawberry...The other flavor you taste in the Banana Blast is Kiwi...Thanks again
Drew

Sounds like a good plan. I think its order #1691.
I tried a couple other suppliers before you and their juices had little to no flavor. Your flavors are good and bold. Thanks, Ernie

Oh my gosh! My package is going to arrive today, according to the tracking info! I'm supposed to leave for vacation in an hour, but now I'm leaving after 4 so I can get my package before I go and not have to have it shipped to me. Since I'll be leaving right after it gets delivered, I wanna say Thanks Drew now!

Happy Vaping everyone, see you in two weeks!

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
I ordered YESTERDAY and today they are in my mail!!! Drew did you come to NY and drop them in my mailbox yourself? Overnight service....unreal! Thanks man!
As a side note I notice my 808 carts burn out and taste nasty after a while.....do the greencig carts last longer? Do they not get that burnt taste? Any help would be appreciated.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Drew,

Received my order yesterday, but was not feeling well enough to get on the computer to tell you about it, so am doing it today.

The greencig carts are so smooth and mellow, and I'm sorry I didn't order more of them. Guess you know what my next order will be!

The juice is an awesome prize!!

Drew, you already know you are my lone supplier due to your timely shipping and your great customer service, and I'm sure you never get tired of reading that praise, but it's due to those who earn it......and, you've more than earned it.

BobRooney

Jul 28, 2009
First post on these forums...this vendor is definitely worth it :D

I placed an order late Friday (07/24) evening and I had a shipping confirmation email by the next morning! I was very pleasantly surprised considering how late in the day I placed my order and it was a weekend. Got my package today and I'm charging up the 808 batteries and vaping the Licorice juice (which is absolutely awesome by the way) as I type this.

You've got a new (and very happy) customer!

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I ordered YESTERDAY and today they are in my mail!!! Drew did you come to NY and drop them in my mailbox yourself? Overnight service....unreal! Thanks man!
As a side note I notice my 808 carts burn out and taste nasty after a while.....do the greencig carts last longer? Do they not get that burnt taste? Any help would be appreciated.

You gotta keep the kr808 carts topped off or they're toast. Some people top 'em off before ever vaping them. No matter what you do with a kr808 cart they don't last anywhere close to as long as the greencig carts, which never have the burnt taste you can get from the kr808 filler burning.

I still use the kr808 carts because I like the easier draw. That may change though once Drew comes out with his much-anticipated-soon-to-be-famous-air-flow-adjustable mod.

Last edited:
HATS OFF TO DREW!

In a world of greed and increasingly lacking personal service, I am beside myself with praise and admiration for Drew.

I placed my 2nd order Monday morning, and within an hour received shipping confirmation. Not confirmation that a mailing label had been printed, but that my package would leave that day.

I received my package two days later, well packed I might add. I ordered the new Menthale, Root Beer Float and 555. I mentioned that I hoped the new menthol would be good (30ml is a lotta juice). As if reading my mind, Drew threw in 6ml each of the Nuport, 555 Menthol and Virginia Creme de Menthe. That's 18ml of bonus product!

Fair prices, fast shipping - that is value. Drew's personal service goes a mile further. This is a man of integrity who truly cares for his customers.

As I pull another mouthful of tasty goodness, I will recommend to anyone sitting on the fence to jump over to NHaler and order up some heavenly fog!

Well Drew here's the thing...

I had to drip into my only empty E8 cartomizer so I can't try them all yet. My EVO died after a week and I am waiting for a replacement atty (I received the last shipment of EVO from Innovapor and I guess there is an as yet unresolved issue with the product :mad:). SOOO...

The first thing I wanted to try was your homebrew and WOW am I impressed. I was never a menthol smoker (although I rather enjoyed the Camel Crush - I would take the last couple of drags with the "menthol" crushed), but I heard lots of folks here talking about the pleasures of vaping menthol juice. This stuff is AWESOME - I get the menthol cigarette "instant rush" with a good amount of tobacco flavor.

As soon as I get the chance to vape from a fresh blank cart, I will try all 4 of your menthols and post a review in the appropriate section.

Once again sir, thank you for your INCREDIBLE customer service. You and your products are the BEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread