Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

esmkr209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Drew you can add me to the ever growing list of Nhaler groupies. I received my order the other day... All I can say is you sure know how to hook a person up! Your juice is amazing, service is unbeatable, and the extra little things that you provided show that you do truly do care about overall satisfaction of your customers. I can honestly say that I will be purchasing my e-liquid from Nhaler exclusively!!! As soon as you begin selling spare atty's and batteries for the 510 you will be my exclusive hardware supplier as well.

Thanks again for the fantastic products and service.
esmkr209

Last edited:

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
Wow, It was my first order with you and only my 3rd order ever. I heard some cool stuff about Drew. It was all true. It is nice to know I've found a quality juice with customer service that is exceptional.

Thanks for the cool box, Pic, tweezers, and everything. I also got a couple cool bottle holders I especially like the 1-2 ml spare juice metal holder thing- it's on my key chain- EMERGENCY JUICE Holder very cool!!!

Thanks Robert

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
Hey Worm ,
Thanks for the business Im glad your happy with everything...Please try the sample flavors for a while and let me know how they stack up...Im trying to develope a line that is a little unique and Im depending on the people here to let me know how Im doing...I apprecaite your reply and your patronage....
Drew

Been trying those samples off and on last couple of weeks. I really liked the flavor of the Cafe Mocha, but dark liquids scare me so i dont vape it very often. The USA Tobacco is a nice lite subtle tobacco, hint of cream( or my atomizers might be dirty?). So I might pick up more on the USA tobacco. :)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi Worm,
Thanks for the follow up...I was also concerned about the color, although Im not sure why, I think because I read somewhere that the dark liquids kill attys...But then I also read that all JC juice turns green and kills attys also, but I have been dumping this on the 901 attys and havent had any more than the usual hassle..I should say I burn my atty off every couple days and that seems to be the best cleaning method , for me anyway...I personally think I have more problems with menthol on my attys, I keep my menthol atty seperate now cause I swear that juice killed one of my pipes....For some reason when mixed with certain flavors it seems to get a funky pastey mess...Also its funny how the USA tobacco taste a little different ot everyone I talk to...I wish I could post all the different comments and emails I have had about this liquid....You would think I was talking about 10 different liquids...Thanks for the update.
Drew

macaddict

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Ohio
Drew, I hope you don't get tired of hearing all the same accolades for the excellent service you provide because I have to add to this growing thread and agree with everyone here! The shipping is fast!! The extras are great! (I will try to pry open one of the green cig carts now.) The portable charger thingy (technical term) in the kit I ordered is just what I needed for long days away from a power source. After 3 orders I am now organized in fun containers. Thanks so much!

Debby

LeXeR

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2009
Tampa, FL
Drew... i got my juice... and i think i'm about to nic overdose...
i've been trying them all...

and thanks greatly for the goodies. tweezers, dental pick, pod... and the box.

we will be doing more business very soon... i need to get through all the juice and figure out what ones i really like and bulk up.

it's really to bad you don't carry any 401 stuff... i would have my one and only on stop shop, but i do have my eye on a couple of other items...

Very Happy.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Thanks Drew for helping me out. (J118) I will only be dealing with you from now on. I have been using the cartomizers I got from you a few days ago and can't put them down. I have a drawer full of liquids but those cartomizers just keep on going. They are duracells or something. You should put the little bunny on the label. Thanks again for your super fast shipment and the freebees are awesome! After reading all these comments here it seems that you treat all your customers special. That says a lot in the online shopping world. We as nicotine addicts need a good go to guy for our stuff. You are my new convenience store. I just wish you were down the street! Nhaler.com is at the top of my favorites list now!
:D

Drew-
Thanks for the super fast shipping and extra pack of 555 E9 carts and tin (which I will cover with fabric this weekend to make it pretty) Unfortunately, I cannot use any of them due to my only battery being busted (the other is awaiting replacement from Smoke51, argh!), so I may be ordering from you again tonight!

I'm just glad I found am awesome US Supplier, who lives near me, on my first try. Thanks!

Edit: I need to state that Drew had nothing to do with my busted battery. I only ordered cartridges from him. I wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea!

Last edited:

JetsFan

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
West Palm Beach
  • Deleted by Drewsworld
I wanted to reply again to say that I had a really great customer service experience with Drew. After my last post to this thread and an email, he called me directly with excellent advice on what to buy. I can't wait to try out my new kit and finally have more than one battery so I can get off the analogs full time. On Monday, I am going to an event for two weeks and I'm going to hand out his business cards whenever anyone asks me what I'm smoking.

By the way, tried out the GreenCig cart on a friend's Smoke51 E9 and it works well. The cherry is good, though my FH thinks it smells like cough syrup. The first one I screwed on didn't go, but the second one did. Theres a gap between the battery and cart and you actually can't screw it all the way down, which I think is ok since the air needs to flow through the cart anyway.

Okay then, sorry to sound like a broken record, but I wanted to show my thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread