Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Hi! I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, so guess it.s time to come out introduce myself. I spend most of my time on the Older Folks & vaping threads. My 1 year anniversary is on August 1st, so congratulations Kaz! I was a devoted smoker for over 44 years & stopped immediately with my first ego/CE5 set up. I guess i'm one of the lucky ones in that
I'm getting things together a little at a time to begin my own diy juices. I've had a hard time finding flavors I like. No tobaccos, & only one fruit so far. Bourban custards seemed to be all I could stand until I foind a blueberry cream a couple of weeks ago that I really like. I'm learning a lot from you all, thanks for sharing!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Reactions: TrollDragon

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Welcome Kenna!! Yea, I have been hanging out here for quite awhile. You will definitely learn a lot and as already stated, don't hesitate with questions! See ya on the porches!!
Hey! I saw you were here, see you there & the HO!

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Hi! I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, so guess it.s time to come out introduce myself. I spend most of my time on the Older Folks & Vaping threads. My 1 year anniversary is on August 1st, so congratulations Kaz! I was a devoted smoker for over 44 years & stopped immediately with my first ego/CE5 set up. I guess i'm one of the lucky ones in that
I'm getting things together a little at a time to begin my own diy juices. I've had a hard time finding flavors I like. No tobaccos, & only one fruit so far. Bourban custards seemed to be all I could stand until I foind a blueberry cream a couple of weeks ago that I really like. I'm learning a lot from you all, thanks for sharing!
That's the beauty of diy,you can try alot of different types of flavors,and if you don't like them,your not out alot of money.Most vendors sell sample sizes of flavors for around $1.50,that's alot better than spending $15 or more to try out a juice you may not like.If you like to eat peanut butter,i would highly recommend that flavor,but then again that is my favorite go to flavor,so i bring it up every chance i get haha.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
That's the beauty of diy,you can try alot of different types of flavors,and if you don't like them,your not out alot of money.Most vendors sell sample sizes of flavors for around $1.50,that's alot better than spending $15 or more to try out a juice you may not like.If you like to eat peanut butter,i would highly recommend that flavor,but then again that is my favorite go to flavor,so i bring it up every chance i get haha.
I'm drawn to the more complex juices. Some may have pb in them, but not that i'm aware of. It's on my list to get tho.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I'm drawn to the more complex juices. Some may have pb in them, but not that i'm aware of. It's on my list to get tho.
Well,if it's on your list,i'll throw ya one to get you started.This isn't my recipe,it was posted in another thread a while back,but it's very good,i just made a 120ml of it after going through a couple 30ml bottles.

Peanut Butter Dream

Peanut Butter 10 %
Graham Cracker 3%
Caramel 2%
Sweet Cream 2%
Vanilla Custard 3%

I know you said no tobacco,but i would also recommend the peanut brittle,it has ry4 double which is considered a tobacco flavor,but i don't notice a tobacco taste at all in it.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Well,if it's on your list,i'll throw ya one to get you started.This isn't my recipe,it was posted in another thread a while back,but it's very good,i just made a 120ml of it after going through a couple 30ml bottles.

Peanut Butter Dream

Peanut Butter 10 %
Graham Cracker 3%
Caramel 2%
Sweet Cream 2%
Vanilla Custard 3%

I know you said no tobacco,but i would also recommend the peanut brittle,it has ry4 double which is considered a tobacco flavor,but i don't notice a tobacco taste at all in it.
Is there any cinnamon in that graham cracker?
And TY!

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Hi! I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, so guess it.s time to come out introduce myself. My 1 year anniversary is on August 1st
Hiya Kenna, good to see you over here.
Congrat's on the 1 year ... time to pat yourself on the back and celebrate with a new "shiny"

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Hi! I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, so guess it.s time to come out introduce myself. I spend most of my time on the Older Folks & Vaping threads. My 1 year anniversary is on August 1st, so congratulations Kaz! I was a devoted smoker for over 44 years & stopped immediately with my first ego/CE5 set up. I guess i'm one of the lucky ones in that

Welcome and congratulations. :)

Kingsley1065

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
NJ

Peanut Butter Dream

Peanut Butter 10 %
Graham Cracker 3%
Caramel 2%
Sweet Cream 2%
Vanilla Custard 3%

Great juice, have also been through a couple 30 mls.
When I get tired of all my fruits I'll Vape it for a few days.
I did drop the PB by two and increased the VC by one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kenna

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Hiya Kenna, good to see you over here.
Congrat's on the 1 year ... time to pat yourself on the back and celebrate with a new "shiny"
Thanks Slots! A new shiny & flavors are on the list for August! I need a couple or 3 bouron custards to replace what i've been buying. Gotta figure out a blueberry cream since that.s the only fruit I've found that I like. I'm wondering about maybe a blackberry cream. No strawberry or others so far. And am going to try those PB's. My adv's are Cotto's Bourbon Custard, Gentleman's Reserve which is another bourbon, & Cotto's Sophisticated which is a kalua & cream. I really love that smokey, oak barrel borbon flavor. I've plowed thru way too much moola on things I can.t use. Gotta change that!

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Thanks Slots! A new shiny & flavors are on the list for August! I need a couple or 3 bouron custards to replace what i've been buying. Gotta figure out a blueberry cream since that.s the only fruit I've found that I like. I'm wondering about maybe a blackberry cream. No strawberry or others so far. And am going to try those PB's. My adv's are Cotto's Bourbon Custard, Gentleman's Reserve which is another bourbon, & Cotto's Sophisticated which is a kalua & cream. I really love that smokey, oak barrel borbon flavor. I've plowed thru way too much moola on things I can.t use. Gotta change that!
I'm toying with blueberry too... I have Blueberry Extra and Blueberry Wild (which tastes more like real blueberries to me). I've been trying to put together a decent blueberry muffin, but it's proving harder than I thought. Got one I like but it doesn't really taste like a muffin, so I dubbed it "blueberry something" lol

I also have Blueberry from CAP, and it has more of a blueberry candy-ish flavor. Not bad, just not a "real" blueberry taste to me.

satchvai

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2015
Off the grid
I'm toying with blueberry too... I have Blueberry Extra and Blueberry Wild (which tastes more like real blueberries to me). I've been trying to put together a decent blueberry muffin, but it's proving harder than I thought. Got one I like but it doesn't really taste like a muffin, so I dubbed it "blueberry something" lol

I also have Blueberry from CAP, and it has more of a blueberry candy-ish flavor. Not bad, just not a "real" blueberry taste to me.
Try a 3:2 ratio, Blueberry Wild to Blueberry extra. Really yummy.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Lol. Blueberry Something is the name of the blueberry cream that I bought. I think it has a wild, or ripe real blueberry flavor with a hint of a candy blueberry. And whipped cream. Now, I'm not mixing yet, & have no flavors. But that is what I taste in this juice. It's not very sweet, just a bit, which is due to the blueberry candyish flavor I detect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread