The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by glassmanoak, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MacTechVpr

MacTechVpr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hollywood (Beach), FL
    This does not sound at all like NN as their QC is superb. Having some professional experience in purchasing and for four years as a consumer with this vendor and other majors in this industry I've but once encountered what you describe (with another source). It too was a sample. Had you gone back, I'm certain NN would have worked closely with you to ensure you the opportunity for a proper sampling of their product. At least that's what I'd have insisted on.

Good luck and Happy New Year. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I received my order from them today. I just ordered the 15ml sample of nic salts. I haven’t tried it yet but it’s clear as can be. The tube it came in is kinda weird but I’ll transfer it into a bottle when I get ready to use it.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Twins Win

Twins Win Super Member

Jan 7, 2018
    I didn't know any better. I just thought all their nic was that way and moved on. I know they have good stuff. Lots of people all give them positive reviews.

What I got was 50ML and it came in a dark blue bottle. I have no idea how, but it'd gone bad.

• Like Like x 2
  4. MacTechVpr

MacTechVpr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hollywood (Beach), FL
    It happens. Not a criticism TW. If the vendor is reputable it's a great opening to be of assistance to report and…often appreciated. Great way to make inroads with a good supplier.

Best of luck and Happy New Year. :)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.