Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
My first nic order for DIY was from NudeNic. It was a small bottle of 100mg nic. It took them almost three weeks to get my order fulfilled. I'd read the term "peppery" back then quite often but never knew what it was. I found out my very first mix. Strait pepper, NN lost me as a customer that day. When I dumped it, it was yellow.
I got my next stuff from Vaperstek. I've been happy ever since.

This does not sound at all like NN as their QC is superb. Having some professional experience in purchasing and for four years as a consumer with this vendor and other majors in this industry I've but once encountered what you describe (with another source). It too was a sample. Had you gone back, I'm certain NN would have worked closely with you to ensure you the opportunity for a proper sampling of their product. At least that's what I'd have insisted on.

Good luck and Happy New Year. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I received my order from them today. I just ordered the 15ml sample of nic salts. I haven’t tried it yet but it’s clear as can be. The tube it came in is kinda weird but I’ll transfer it into a bottle when I get ready to use it.

Twins Win

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2018
    This does not sound at all like NN as their QC is superb. Having some professional experience in purchasing and for four years as a consumer with this vendor and other majors in this industry I've but once encountered what you describe (with another source). It too was a sample. Had you gone back, I'm certain NN would have worked closely with you to ensure you the opportunity for a proper sampling of their product. At least that's what I'd have insisted on.

Good luck and Happy New Year. :)
    I didn't know any better. I just thought all their nic was that way and moved on. I know they have good stuff. Lots of people all give them positive reviews.

What I got was 50ML and it came in a dark blue bottle. I have no idea how, but it'd gone bad.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 24, 2013
    Hollywood (Beach), FL
    I didn't know any better. I just thought all their nic was that way and moved on. I know they have good stuff. Lots of people all give them positive reviews.

What I got was 50ML and it came in a dark blue bottle. I have no idea how, but it'd gone bad.

It happens. Not a criticism TW. If the vendor is reputable it's a great opening to be of assistance to report and…often appreciated. Great way to make inroads with a good supplier.

Best of luck and Happy New Year. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread