Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC

That's it! I had changed the Cacti Cooler to the Ecto cooler and Cactus combo. Glad you found it because I could not remember where I had gotten it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Is anyone using yellow cake? I got a bottle on my last order and haven't tried it yet.

Have never used it stand alone but have used it in small quantities in recipes. It does add cakiness where needed but it doesn't take much [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I rewicked a crown rba and loaded up the ecto with vanilla swirl mixture I made last night and I really like it. I'll see if my opinion changes later in the day. I'm at work so can't vape a lot.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Recipe please? I love lemon vapes.
    Hey Hittman, have you tried Lemon Swirl from the Paddymix files? This is a favorite of mine that I keep going back to. The Paddymix file gives credit to an ECF member named Heabob. I tried to find the original post but there is no longer a member by that name in the ECF registers. Also, I have tweaked it along the way to my own liking so I am providing a clip of the original from the Paddmx file and then a clip if how I am mixing now:
    upload_2016-9-26_21-8-31.png

upload_2016-9-26_21-16-42.png

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Last edited:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    I have not heard of the paddymix file.
    There was an ECF user with the ID of paddymx who was active in the TFA threads (flavor/recipes) in the early days who took it upon their self, to gather up all the (at the time) current recipes that had been shared, and compile them all into one resource. These were made available to the community via a DropBox link which has ultimately gone away. It has reappeared at a few points since then and currently can be found here. The info originally had several different reports (I want to say there may have been as many as 7 or 8 but I wouldn't gamble a penny on it). Paddymx stopped his/her compilation efforts somewhere in the June 23 2014; so recipes after that time are not included. Same for TFA flavors that came along after that time.
    I also have two additional files saved. One lists all TFA flavors (alphabetically) and shows the recipe containing that flavor and percentage used. Sorry! That makes little sense. Here is a screen shot of the first page hoping it makes more sense:
    upload_2016-9-27_15-21-2.png

I haven't seen this on a public "sharing" site in a while but I have this saved as a PDF file. If you (or anyone else) would like this PM me and I can email it to you.

The third file I have is a user poll of "favorites." But I haven't found it particularly helpful as only 31 people took part voting for 15 recipes. But, if you want, I would share this as well.

SLM

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 9, 2015
    NE Ohio. USA
    Could it have been Andria's Strawberries and Cream liquid? That's the only recipe that I use Shisha Strawberry for.
    That sounds familiar actually! I don't have the recepie though. I was looking for something with the strawberry in it and can't find anything.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    All I can offer is a great recipe that I've vaped as my ADV for about 11 months now, and others seem to really enjoy as well.

Inawera Shisha Strawberry 16%
    TFA DX Bavarian Cream 6%
    TFA Vanilla Swirl 4.5%
    CAP Sweet Cream 2%
    TFA Sweetener 2% - 3%

If you don't want it too sweet, leave out the sweetener till you taste it. I actually use 3.1% sweetener, but I have a sweet tooth a mile long and 10 miles wide; without a lot of sweetener, to me, most stuff doesn't have much taste at all.

And no, there really is no substitute for the Inawera Shisha Strawberry; only one I've tried that tastes like ACTUAL sweet real strawberries.
    Copied from this thread..

SLM

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 9, 2015
    NE Ohio. USA
    All I can offer is a great recipe that I've vaped as my ADV for about 11 months now, and others seem to really enjoy as well.

Inawera Shisha Strawberry 16%
    TFA DX Bavarian Cream 6%
    TFA Vanilla Swirl 4.5%
    CAP Sweet Cream 2%
    TFA Sweetener 2% - 3%

If you don't want it too sweet, leave out the sweetener till you taste it. I actually use 3.1% sweetener, but I have a sweet tooth a mile long and 10 miles wide; without a lot of sweetener, to me, most stuff doesn't have much taste at all.

And no, there really is no substitute for the Inawera Shisha Strawberry; only one I've tried that tastes like ACTUAL sweet real strawberries.
    Copied from this thread..
    Thanks! That has to be it! I have the DX Bavarian Cream also and had no idea why. LOL!

I really need to mix that up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread