The Opus and Opus D with Evolv inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
I've been looking for a good backup for my Darwin, which is all I've had for 9 months now. luckily it has worked perfectly all this time. However I'm up in Canada and I did get my Darwin from Jack, he doesn't carry the Opus yet though and not even sure if he will. So since there's no other way for me to get the Opus up here, perhaps you could consider shipping to us, at least the products that no one else carries here.

patch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
nyc
FYI..It is my understanding that after the first run of dna's a component "tolerance stacking issue" was discovered and they've widened the power range on all future dna's which will result in reaching at least 12 watts, maybe even slightly higher. You all know Brandon's reputation for customer service, and Evolv's products, so I see no reason for concern....AND we all also know Drew...nuff said.....

thanks for the info, retird! i think we are all in agreement that the upgraded opus will be a beast of a device. after seeing drew use it in his atty tank video, i think a lot of folks are convinced that this APV has to be on their 'must-have' list!

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
i'm very pleased to report that after about a week of having the replacement opus with the revised chip it seems MUCH better. im getting as close to 12 watts as one could hope for with a very slight variance. the opus has turned into my daily unit, love the way it looks...super sleek and classy, and love the way it feels, small, light and sturdy. really nice clicky button, super clean design, onboard charging. way to go opus, evolv, drew and the nhaler crew.

thanks so much for the super responsive customer care and service.

very very pleased and impressed,
j

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Yeah, I'm going to Hawaii in a month, I'm not taking my Darwin, so that leaves me with a Provari, along with a bunch of batts and a charger, and a couple of Ego Twists, I would really much rather have one of these to take, just a cord and the device, way better than my damn Provari. Lol.

Why are you leaving the Darwin??? I fly with three Darwins all the time and charge them off my computer USB. The only time I was ever questioned about the devices was in a small airport in China. TSA has never even asked about them and I have been through well over 100 screenings in the US and passed through most of our major airports. I also carry three Ego batts and a P10 for stealth vaping on the plane. Safe travels and happy vapes man

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
Why are you leaving the Darwin??? I fly with three Darwins all the time and charge them off my computer USB. The only time I was ever questioned about the devices was in a small airport in China. TSA has never even asked about them and I have been through well over 100 screenings in the US and passed through most of our major airports. I also carry three Ego batts and a P10 for stealth vaping on the plane. Safe travels and happy vapes man

The only reason I'm not is because I would go ape crap if something happened to it, hell if I had 2 Darwin's at least, it wouldn't bother me so bad, since I don't it does, lol. Besides, the Ego Twists will be my out and about vape while I'm there, I get a pretty decent vape out of them, and with a Stardust, or an Ego DCT with a Boge SR is a solid vape.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
OPUS!! :drool:
With Phiniac "We Are Vapers" tank, Boge 801 2.8Ωs carto, Glass Trippytip - sorta matches :thumbs: and my DIY (so far unnamed) Papaya Milkshake Juuuuce!

IMAG0215.jpg

RedRockHiker-1.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
OPUS!! :drool:
With Phiniac "We Are Vapers" tank, Boge 801 2.8Ωs carto, Glass Trippytip - sorta matches :thumbs: and my DIY (so far unnamed) Papaya Milkshake Juuuuce!

IMAG0215.jpg

RedRockHiker-1.jpg
Wow, that's ALMOST as nice as mine...I see a small blemish in the finish on yours...MINE is perfect...lol....I should say that this is a pic of one of TWO Opus made with a burled finish...This is not a standard finish...

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Wow, that's ALMOST as nice as mine...I see a small blemish in the finish on yours...MINE is perfect...lol....I should say that this is a pic of one of TWO Opus made with a burled finish...This is not a standard finish...

Sorta like the first mark on a new car - you are paranoid about getting one and then you can relax after its there. Enjoy the stress! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread