Status
Not open for further replies.

patch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
nyc
SCOOOOOOOORRRRREEE

Wow I must have gotten there right as they went up, I looked at the site and saw "add to cart" I looked down and it was 5:14 my time lol

hey jkmtwo, i remember we were talking about the opus on the launch date wanting to see video and know a little more. after they sold out that very night i have been stalking the nhaler website, but got word of them going up today from drew! awesome! i was able to score one too! i can't wait to get my hands on this device! who knows? with just the charging cord, device, and some tanks this might be your PV of choice over in hawaii! have a great trip!

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
hey jkmtwo, i remember we were talking about the opus on the launch date wanting to see video and know a little more. after they sold out that very night i have been stalking the nhaler website, but got word of them going up today from drew! awesome! i was able to score one too! i can't wait to get my hands on this device! who knows? with just the charging cord, device, and some tanks this might be your PV of choice over in hawaii! have a great trip!

I still haven't seen a video, except for Drew's video, lol, but I haven't heard any bad reviews, save the one issue it seems that a limited number of these had, which has been fixed now, everything has been positive, maybe I can do the first review, lol, I might, haha. But yeah, if what I've heard is true, I'm planning on this being my main pv in Hawaii, with a couple of Ego twists as backup. A couple of my Lavatanks, a couple of the little Ego tanks, and a couple of 30 mil bottles of juice a few 3 ohm boges, and 2 charging cables are all I'm planning on taking with me.

It helps that the Volcano store is like 2 blocks from where I'm staying should I need it lol.

Nooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.....if I could just get Nebula to give me one of his 30 Darwins..........:D

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
I saw so many of these at vendor tables being used by the vendors at Vapestock I was chuckling.

Had never held one until Drew passed me his to look at. They are just so nice in the hand.

Definitely on the hit list.

Look at the pictures and they look fantastic. They do look even better in person.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

patch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
nyc
I still haven't seen a video, except for Drew's video, lol, but I haven't heard any bad reviews, save the one issue it seems that a limited number of these had, which has been fixed now, everything has been positive, maybe I can do the first review, lol, I might, haha. But yeah, if what I've heard is true, I'm planning on this being my main pv in Hawaii, with a couple of Ego twists as backup. A couple of my Lavatanks, a couple of the little Ego tanks, and a couple of 30 mil bottles of juice a few 3 ohm boges, and 2 charging cables are all I'm planning on taking with me.

It helps that the Volcano store is like 2 blocks from where I'm staying should I need it lol.

Nooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.....if I could just get Nebula to give me one of his 30 Darwins..........:D

i think the opus would make a great vacation PV--you wouldn't have the hassle of lugging around batteries and a charger! yes! you should be the first person to do a youtube review: "jkmtwo introduces the opus..." haha, that rules!

that's kinda awesome that you'll be right by the volcano store. in some ways, i wish there was a brick and mortar vaping shop 'round my ways, but truth be told, with great service like we get at nHaler, maybe there is no need...still...to browse our favorite things in a store rather than online...

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
JK, I think I'm gonna do the exact same thing when we head out to the Boston area next week. I'm thinking that I'll just take the Opus and some ego's with the 3ml tanks on them.

Don't know if there are any brick and mortar stores in New England. Also need to look and see if there is a meetup while I'm there as well. That would be fun.

Figure the Opus can pretty much do it all, why take 3 devices when one will cover what I want. Won't have to mess with chargers and batts, just USB cables and a car adaptor. Nice!

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Don't know if there are any brick and mortar stores in New England. Also need to look and see if there is a meetup while I'm there as well. That would be fun.

There's a shop in Saugus somewhere, can't remember what it's called right now. As for meets, there's a big one on Saturday in Northborough. Wish I could make it down, gonna be a lot of people, free stuff and some vaping celebs (I think I heard Busardo's gonna be there)

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
Here where I live, in the Nashville area, we have Puresmoker, but its not a real brick and mortar, in the sense that you would think. I'm not crazy about most of what they carry, they've got a couple of decent juices, outside of that, eh. There's a couple of other vendors that don't really carry much either. Never heard of a vaping meet around here though.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Ive been charging mine overnight and using it all day...Of course I am running 2 at the moment also, so I keep track mentally on one and never really run it down all the way and plug it back in. I usually take that one to bed with me so I can charge it every 3 days or so...Most days mine lasts all day and I can vape around 9 mls of liquid through it...Thats HEAVY vaping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread