image_zpsaccdbfe7.jpg

RHP

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
I'm celebratin today! 4 years smoke free with vaping!!! Never thought it could happen, and don't think it would have without all the helpful folks on ECF. And I'm so thankful to reonauts who made my vape so much better than I ever thought it could be!! :wub:
Congrats Deb! That's a major milestone.

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
Major oral surgery is what kept me from temporarily relapsing to coffin nails after YEARS of vaping beforhand. Sometimes I seriously wonder what else has BT made cigs to do that is as hard to satisfy as nicotine, ya know.

Keep in mind it's midnight here in south central amish country at the moment and my words, recollection, and results are anecdotal at best, if not obfuscated to say the least.

For the record, the reason/cause of why I needed to undergo full fledge major oral surgery (5 hours I believe I was under) was NEVER related to vaping! On the contrarty it was the consequence of YEARS (pre-ecf/vaping) of poor oral hygiene and a 2-3 PAD habit.

In short, once I found myself with a REO (or even a cigalike-style if that's all my options were in a crunch) I wanted to clean up my act more seriously along with a fiance who never smokes, drinks, or does drugs except being in love with ol' RHP, so to speak and so I started eating healthier, not taking water for granted (Heck even Albert Einstein said water does things to the brain among other things science has yet to evolve enough to explain YET), and hopefully one day earning the right to marry her. For now, I'm content with her referring to me as a walking air freshner :)

Small world @Paramaniac413 my woman probably has more in common with you geographically speaking than me even though Ive been here most of my life and she's my age (we were both graduating class of 1996 in hempfield hs, lancaster county, pa.) she was born in mounville, pa or east petersburg, pa I forget and is what I jokingly call her a "local" whereas ol' RHP's first 3 yrs on this planet could have resulted in me being born 'n mebbe even perhaps raised in 4 different places on God's green earth. Scotland, Canada, Rosario, Argentina, Canada, or El Ferrol, Spain!! I wonder how RHP turned out in the other timelines, had he not been born in Spain.

image_zpseecf4aba.jpg

RhP

Howdy, Neighbor! Dallastown '97, here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Howdy, Neighbor! Dallastown '97, here!

Sum of o gum, I remember playing against a team up nearabouts dallastown back in the day when I was SERIOUSLY involved in youth travel team Ice Hockey!

At risk of cluttering up the lounge with our stories, and let's face -- I talk/babbe enough offtopic material as ten folks. May I recommend a thread, pls forgive me if u already knew of it, where Pennsylvania vapors of all walks of life, not just REOvillians such as ourselves, may chill, too.

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Warning, it's hardly active and definitly not a substitute for this place, but ya might cross paths with somemore locals like me, but more stable.:lol:

image_zpsrrd5tkcr.jpeg

RHP

Last edited:

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Morning peeps! Rob is still doing spas on REOs, correct? I have two that have needed to go in for seriously 4 months and I just have such a hard time parting with them :(

I feel your pain (with pictures as proof) of having many REO's and then NOT having them anymore which I had to part with like te primortial atom when it exploded (if you believe in the big bang theory, that is) scattering all my poor woodvils and most of my REOs, vvv & grands (never owned a mini tho) across REOville so atleast I know they are probably still in good hands.

a5aa7182963f4b816fdb66157e2a167a_zpsa48e8eb7.jpg

(Yes, those are load bearing magazine stacked on my broken table, portrait of my memtor & guardian angel Albert Einstein, and yes a xmas tree all year round cuz my lady is funny like that. TMI)

Hang in there, sister!

RHP

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
The Mail Man brought my package! The REO Grand is much smaller that I had thought and the Reomizer 2.0 is almost cartoon small. This is coming from a guy who is used to much larger attys...not a critical comment. Hope to build this up in the next few hours. Pics to follow.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Ooo I have lotd of places to repeat this!

Congratulations! :banana::rickroll::banana::rickroll::banana:
hehehe jup ya have. Not necessary in all places, but certainly appreciated! Thanks darlin!

D'oh! It's all Deb's fault - that's my story and I'm sticking too it... :lol:

In honor of her vaperversary, I bought the purple REO in the classies and a Challice III to go with it.
My poor credit card: :cry:
Note to self, classies = :danger:
awwwwwwww and I'll gladly take the blame for someone gittin anudder Reo!! Especially a purple one!!! They do get extra porky dust yanno!! (that's MY story and I'm stickin to it)!

Congrats Deb on 4 yrs of vaping, I agree with you about the people who belong to this forum, not sure myself if I hadn't stumbled in here what I would or would not have done...thanks Deb and everyone for being here when I needed support!
thanks darlin!!! Jup this place is great!!

DEBADOO!!!!

If I'da known I'da baked you a cake!!!!

Keep up the good job!

:wub:
awwwwwwwwww :wub: thanks darlin!

Congrats on your success!!! YEE HAA
thanks sweetie!!!

Good Morning Reonauts. It feels like Friday is moving further away instead of getting closer.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
I sooooooooo wish you could retire!!! (((((papaw)))))))

Congrats Deb! That's a major milestone.
thanks sweetie!!

At risk of cluttering up the lounge with our stories, and let's face -- I talk/babbe enough offtopic material as ten folks.
pssshhawww that's not clutter, stories and chatting is what the lounge is for!!!! It's a no topic place for us to get to know each other and talk about anything we want!!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The Mail Man brought my package! The REO Grand is much smaller that I had thought and the Reomizer 2.0 is almost cartoon small. This is coming from a guy who is used to much larger attys...not a critical comment. Hope to build this up in the next few hours. Pics to follow.
yay!!!! hehehe jup...........that's what nearly everyone says about the size! But remember the saying.......... great things come in small packages!!! Think dynamite!! lol

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
Cartoon small lol. It's big on flavor that's for sure. :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I found the lounge again :) Hi reonauts.....I'm a grandma! Still happily vaping on my REO, unflavored, no mess or stress readyXwick...just keep filling the bottles. :)

Tracey
Wahoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! But git back here!!! We need deets.......boy/girl......height, weight......pics etc!!!!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I'm celebratin today! 4 years smoke free with vaping!!! Never thought it could happen, and don't think it would have without all the helpful folks on ECF. And I'm so thankful to reonauts who made my vape so much better than I ever thought it could be!! :wub:
Wow! Congratulations Deb on your 4 years! (I didn't get a chance to check on this thread yesterday as I was holed up in the Reo technical one. Heck, I could have told you in person "Happy Day" during our conversation! Yes, perhaps you couldn't have done it without the Reonauts, but I propose that we wouldn't want to be Reonauts, without you as one of the main cheerleaders :banana:. Happy Anniversary Month!

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Nice little build of a 2.5 mm coil @ 1.27 ohms. Flavor is a bit muted but good. Suspect I may have too much wick, but I don't have much. No throat hit to speak of but I went with 6 mg as I was scared to put my normal 12 in this rig. Just had my first dry toot...no Bueno. Living and learning. Pic later as i don't know how to post directly off the iPhone. Thanks for all the help thus far!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Wow! Congratulations Deb on your 4 years! (I didn't get a chance to check on this thread yesterday as I was holed up in the Reo technical one. Heck, I could have told you in person "Happy Day" during our conversation! Yes, perhaps you couldn't have done it without the Reonauts, but I propose that we wouldn't want to be Reonauts, without you as one of the main cheerleaders :banana:. Happy Anniversary Month!
thanks so much honey! that's so sweet, but reonauts did just fine before I got here! It's so nice to feel loved though!

Nice little build of a 2.5 mm coil @ 1.27 ohms. Flavor is a bit muted but good. Suspect I may have too much wick, but I don't have much. No throat hit to speak of but I went with 6 mg as I was scared to put my normal 12 in this rig. Just had my first dry toot...no Bueno. Living and learning. Pic later as i don't know how to post directly off the iPhone. Thanks for all the help thus far!
Go ahead and try your 12, if it's too much maybe you have some coordinating flavors of 6 and 12 that you can do 50/50 to make 9. I thought my nic would drop, but it didn't. I'm still at my 24mg, maybe 22 after I add flavorings to my base. What I did find was that I began vaping a lil less. Experiment with wick to see what suits you best. I don't like small atties, but everyone says that the rm2 is a flavor bomb.

Make sure you coil is in the center of the posts, and that the airhole lines up with that. Make sure the coil is lined up height wise with the airhole or just under it, not sure so that it's getting plenty of air. Also make sure that the airhole is away from the way you tilt the mod when you vape. IOW, if you tilt toward the button, make sure the air hole is on the opposite side. That's part of what the adjustable 510 is for. Hope some of that helps

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Glad you got it built! Flavor muted and RM2 are not often used in the same sentence though. What wicking material are you using? If cello (my favorite), more is better! It's also important to line up the air hole with the coil. (Look thru the hole and if you see your coil, that's good!). When I use my RM2's I build the coil out toward the edge near the air hole.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

CONGRATS! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread