39mafON.jpg

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Good morning all! Just wanted to say how grateful I am that we have 2 new places to go. Sad about the Forum closing but we will sort this out. Thank you Sterno and Deb for setting up these threads

Good day all! (Nice family Papa! My red SL/LP is my out and about, all day-er, topped with an Origen 16).

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Good job Scott looks like your new place is a hit. Sad though that when anyone has a direct question regarding an issue etc will be lost in the who knows what where area of the forum. Hope everyone has a great day

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Except that Debadoo also opened a post for technical questions. If we are honest there was little traffic in the "Reo not working properly" thread anyway because they don't fail.

It's good to see you here Justice - your knowledge is valuable.

T

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
That box on the right side is beautiful, WarfRat.
What kind of wood is it?
Yep, Deb called it, Lacewood.

I see Rob released his new mod and a few left for sale. I have to check that thread before it closes to see the reviews and may grab one up[emoji85]

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
FYI - unlike past runs, all the color combos are up on the site, and if you pick one you like, you can see how many are in stock...

Also - it's awesome. shaped with the curve and side-button of a woodville, but roughly the size of a metal Grand, except for the raised 510 deck. And compatible with Grand doors, so you can mix/match/swap.

There's a "slider" inside that pushes the battery off the contact - an internal "off switch".

I see Rob released his new mod and a few left for sale. I have to check that thread before it closes to see the reviews and may grab one up[emoji85]

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I am SO GLAD someone with better sense than I have has already started this. Thanks, Scott. I guess this will be our new home on the ECF :thumb:
Good to see you and wharf rat!! Wharf......don't read......just grab!! You'll love it!! and if not, you can probably sell it to kay! hehehe

It's good to see you here Justice - your knowledge is valuable.
Absolutely!!!

Exactly!!
I'm sure no one would mind folks asking questions here, or putting information, but several had asked for one so they didn't have to wade through a lot of chat. But I just watch threads I wanna find again, and it's easy to find them.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Nope....I'm not a REOnaut.....yet.....;) So very nice to see that Scott..who has been with REO and Rob from very early on has taken on the responsibility of continuing with a thread where info, as well as chat can carry on. Thank you Scott...:D

And a big thanks to Dedadoo for taking the initiative to start the Reo tech thread!

Great job you two!:wub:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

There's so few cuz i've bought four in the last month!:D That's how great they are!

I can even hold two together in one hand and vape em both at the same time:D

No, seriously, Rob hit , in my opinion, the pinnacle of absolute perfection with these mods...they hit harder than any previous mod, they're a bit lighter to hold than the Grands, tho app. the same size, the curved back and the side button makes it great to hold and squonk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread