Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
has anyone checked out that TRADE IN AND TRADE UP deal? it says mail in your "other" brand eCigs for a 50% discount on a Vmod, but are there any specifics? like could i send them just like ONE kr808 battery and get the discount? or do i have to mail them a something more worthy? confused!

I would think that in fairness, a person should mail them a kit.
Seems kinda underhanded to take advantage of a company by sending them a single battery.
Perhaps send a kit containing the batteries, charger, and used cartos.
They are, after all, trying to rescue people from the likes of rip-off companies...

Just sayin...

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
has anyone checked out that TRADE IN AND TRADE UP deal? it says mail in your "other" brand eCigs for a 50% discount on a Vmod, but are there any specifics? like could i send them just like ONE kr808 battery and get the discount? or do i have to mail them a something more worthy? confused!

I don't believe the trade-in/trade-up coupon works for the vmod -- only for their "stick" starter kits.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Would love to see a picture of how the big O ring fits if someone could show us.

this shows both o-rings and the feed slits.
silocarto.jpg

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
If he is in the glorious (cough) state of CA, he will get an email to call them so they can "confirm" his age. New law.

cousin ordered his last tuesday night and they sent him an order confirmation and told him it was shipped wednesday but he still hasnt gotten his. ??? ... he tried calling but no answer. wonder whats going on? i expected 3-5 business days at the most.

vapure_ak

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
N.Myrtle Beach, SC
YES! I couldn't believe it myself. Lovely legislators.

So this is really true..?? They have to call you to make sure you are of age..LMAO... What makes them think that you wouldn't just lie over the phone..?? I don't get it, really what effen good is that going to do, besides hold up the delivery process and piss folks off... Oh and what if someone doesn't have a phone how does that work??... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread