Let's talk about the Vmod! Calling all Vmodders and those interested in the Vmod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oaky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
west virginia
I bought my 1st VMODXL in Nov 2013,My 2nd Dec 2013.Both are still in regular use.Got an e-mail about 24% off(SALE48HRS),went to buy 6 drip tips(less than $18)and cheapest shipping was UPS for over $15.I guess it's time to phase these out.Upkeep is too expensive w/those shipping rates.

Reactions: aikanae1

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Is there a reason you couldn't choose USPS first class mail? I think the minimum cost, which this light weight order would probably use, is under $2.50 for shipping.

I just checked and Vapage does still use the same Postal Service options as they always have, in addition to the more expensive UPS options.

Last edited:

oaky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
west virginia
Went back to the site and this time USPS popped right up but there was no place to enter discount code. Wasn't there last time as well. At least not during check-out.They must not be interested in smaller orders.I did get 17 points,whatever.At least I can keep them going,really like their drip-tip.Short 1 is wide open w/out being oversized.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Where are thier sales? When I first bought my Vmod's they were having great sales every week. I'm not getting notices of any sales for a long, long time now.

v 20150324_103653_resized.jpg

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Don't know what happened, Aikaene -- I get them and there is a good one now that came in on the 4th.

CODE: SALE48HRS

24% off for 48 hours.

Try re-signing up at the site and/or check your spam folder.

I noticed that some, if not all, of the shells are discounted in their "sales" section, too.

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Went back to the site and this time USPS popped right up but there was no place to enter discount code. Wasn't there last time as well. At least not during check-out.They must not be interested in smaller orders.I did get 17 points,whatever.At least I can keep them going,really like their drip-tip.Short 1 is wide open w/out being oversized.

I have no clue -- perhaps try contacting them via FB. Others have posted that it has helped them.

The shipping choices came up in my cart -- prior to check out as it did for you this time. I thought I saw a place for discount code, too. Hmm -- maybe they were/are updating the site?

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Hey Vmodders: Hope you all had a Good Easter. I’ve had problems with Vapage website during check out a couple times? For some reason I was billed 3 times for the same order this past January?? They could have worked it out the next day but Vapage just let it ride out through the bank holding up near $600 dollars of my funds for near 2 weeks. That really ...... me off! That was from an email notice of sale I received from Vapage.

I was in on their Nov/Dec Sale also an email notice. Recently I got in on their March email sale for the Aura eliquid $1.50 ea, picked up 36 bottles. And Yesterday, I got in on the email sale 24% off everything. I purchased the AMG Hybrid Universal 2-packs the Brass Bottomed ones. I wanted Low Resistance but they’ve been out of the Regular Hybrids for some time now, just trying to play it safe!

They will answer your email just may take a while sometimes. My best bet has been``` ` the phone. Every time I’ve called them someone has picked up! And they have called me back!

I haven't paid shipping in my last 4 orders. I don't know what the level is but at some point they offer free shipping.

I agree just sign up again! Aikanae you’ve got some Brilliant Colors there Girl! I have the Green cover for one of my XL’s. Also, that Pink is nice for Pink! Not trying to make fun I’m just not much of a Pink Kinda Guy. I have 3 Daughters so I’ve seen a Lot of Pink over the years! Now working with Grand Daughters.

Hey Dale, they have the Green for XL what size do you have? They have the Blue for Vmod II but I like my Silver I have an extra cover in Black. I’ve been wantin that Electric Blue for an XL for some time but No they are always sold out!

Skully {:{}

Where are thier sales? When I first bought my Vmod's they were having great sales every week. I'm not getting notices of any sales for a long, long time now.

View attachment 424628

Ummm, I have soooo wanted a green shell; never in stock :(

`

Reactions: Katdarling

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Vmod II? !!!
(scurries over to Vapage)
awww. 2.0 and not a new version 2.

I have 2 email addies and both of them show "email address already in use". I have preferences set to recieve and they aren't in spam/trash, so idk. Karma?

Hey Vmodders: Hope you all had a Good Easter. I’ve had problems with Vapage website during check out a couple times? For some reason I was billed 3 times for the same order this past January?? They could have worked it out the next day but Vapage just let it ride out through the bank holding up near $600 dollars of my funds for near 2 weeks. That really ...... me off! That was from an email notice of sale I received from Vapage.

I was in on their Nov/Dec Sale also an email notice. Recently I got in on their March email sale for the Aura eLiquid $1.50 ea, picked up 36 bottles. And Yesterday, I got in on the email sale 24% off everything. I purchased the AMG Hybrid Universal 2-packs the Brass Bottomed ones. I wanted Low Resistance but they’ve been out of the Regular Hybrids for some time now, just trying to play it safe!

They will answer your email just may take a while sometimes. My best bet has been``` ` the phone. Every time I’ve called them someone has picked up! And they have called me back!

I haven't paid shipping in my last 4 orders. I don't know what the level is but at some point they offer free shipping.

I agree just sign up again! Aikanae you’ve got some Brilliant Colors there Girl! I have the Green cover for one of my XL’s. Also, that Pink is nice for Pink! Not trying to make fun I’m just not much of a Pink Kinda Guy. I have 3 Daughters so I’ve seen a Lot of Pink over the years! Now working with Grand Daughters.

Hey Dale, they have the Green for XL what size do you have? They have the Blue for Vmod II but I like my Silver I have an extra cover in Black. I’ve been wantin that Electric Blue for an XL for some time but No they are always sold out!

`

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

I use the little 2.0 :(
    I got a Blue XL Shell tho', no chassis for it ;) PM me.

FT has come up with a new dilema for me.
    How can I choose just one?

View attachment 424842
    Get both? :?: :D

Skullman

~ Membered ~
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2013
    South Sound Lahar Zone

~ Hey Kat: Thank you! I think I'm getting better at the photos!? I had some help with this "Great Collection" from Dale with the Blue Shell. I had been trying to find the Blue Shell for over a year and a half! And Dale Sure Helped Me There!

I would say No don't get rid of em! I would make sure you have em set up right. Powerful Batteries, I recommend the Hybrid Atomizers in LR Low Resistance like 1.5 or 1.8 ohm. Set em up with some of your ADV Liquid or Next to your ADV Liquid and see just how much you use them! I think you will be surprised!

I use the Blue & Silver every day at some point and I take all four with me when I go in the car for a length of time. The Little 2.0 goes into shops and stores or any public place. The are so easy to use and you have nothing that will fail on you which is Great on the Road! Whether it's your commute or heading up the highway to another town to shop! Now I do have a Little doctors style bag I bring with me on longer trips to enjoy other flavors or so I can drop into the Local Vape Store B&M to Show Em Off! You'll be surprised all the looks I get and questions asked! And Honestly more women then men. The majority of folks that inquire about them know nothing about them and finding out they are bottom feeders are very impressed! Oh Yeah, Then there's Street Fairs, County Fairs, Music and Food Venues all places you don't want to mess with batteries, Juice and so on!

I know they have become a bit dated to us and they really haven't kept up with Technology but the are still a Very Solid Little Mod at a great price compared to others. For me they have been good about customer service! I would like one more so I can have My Green Shell on it! Waiting for that Great Sale to purchase one more. They have a good deal right now if you want two!

Just My 13 cents worth!

Great collection, Skull! And great pic. One of these good ole daze, I'm going to have to make some decisions about my (small) family of VMODs. They are not getting any lovin'. :(

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    I agree. I've helped 6 people to discover ecigs and I'd like each one to try a Vmod. Very few people I know personaly are into higher wattages and clouds. They want to satisfy cravings as simply and easily as possible. I've never had a leak, batteries last since it's mech, full flavor of dripping and carry a tank. One thing I also like is the refillable bottles makes changing flavors easy. Oh yea, and they are SIMPLE (and cute). No brainer, no ohm's law, no nothing. Ready to use.

I did pick up a bunch of 510 bridgeless atomizers and meh, they work but require tipping constantly. I went with Silo's next and that's better (once I got past the cotton filler taste at the beginning), but I think I like the hybrids best and my next splurges are going to be for those - maybe try the .357's? Anyone got suggestions.

Please let me know if anyone spots the older shells - esp the "happy chick" one.

Reactions: daleron

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    Shame on you Kat!!!!!! :p

Actually all but one of mine are gone now :?:

Seriously?
    Don't tell me you joined the REO crowd.

I thought I was going in that direction but they require coil building / wicking and I know it's "easy" but I can't get past the idea that wrapping wire and threading cotton is on par with cleaning toliets when it comes to my idea of "fun". Then I listen to some of the fusses about leaks and such. They just don't seem pocket or purse friendly.

What did you move onto or did you just deciede the bf wasn't for you?

Reactions: daleron

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    Great collection, Skull! And great pic. One of these good ole daze, I'm going to have to make some decisions about my (small) family of VMODs. They are not getting any lovin'. :(

Now I'm curious. Do you have a pic of your entire family collection of everything? I imagine it would be an interesting timeline of progress of ecigs.

Don't you have the mod the "lil sister" too?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread