The Womper Woom OR You Might Be A Modwomper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
So were the winners all truly random or was there a underlying posting theme that the rest of us didn't figure out? o_O

Not sure, but when I had won I posted 104 times or something like that, but as it was described the bot picked a certain time and whomever's post was closest to that time was the winner. The regular 250 is still going on though isn't it? Til the 16th? Plenty of time to spam social cesspool and all the contacts in your phone.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
So were the winners all truly random or was there a underlying posting theme that the rest of us didn't figure out? o_O
I was kinda wondering if say they picked 10 winners from the first 500 post as random, did they next drawing go from post 500 on or was all still included. Either way I dont think it was a very fair drawing for those who could sit and post all day long had a better chance than those who wasnt able to spend all day on ECF.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Plenty of time to spam social cesspool and all the contacts in your phone.
Cool about the time post random thing.

I did that once in a "most likes" photo competition on Facebook and never will again. To many contest chasers out there with groups of 5K friends that play the "I win all contests" game. :-x

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
@TrollDragon I like a variety of reviewers to get an overall pros and cons rating on mods and attys, just as long as EVERY SINGLE THING isn't "the best to date" and "sick as t...." and of course the absolute worst "she's a chuckin'". PBusardo and GrimmGreen are my favorites tho.

Reactions: chopdoc

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
@chopdoc if you are interested in a Uwell Crown tank, there are 2 YouTube reviewers I follow that are giving away the black ones :) VapnFagan and Vapin' Heathen

I been hearing for a while how great the Uwell Crown is but the 4 ml tank kinda turns me off. If it guzzles juices like the TFV4 does then I will be having to fill it even more than I do now. I will probably get one just to get one but I had enough of contests for now.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
@TrollDragon I like a variety of reviewers to get an overall pros and cons rating on mods and attys, just as long as EVERY SINGLE THING isn't "the best to date" and "sick as t...." and of course the absolute worst "she's a chuckin'". PBusardo and GrimmGreen are my favorites tho.
Once you get past the circus act, Rips video's can be informative. You also have to keep in mind that they are bought and paid for :D Like his one on the Subtank mini. He did a coil and wicked the RBA deck and it was actually a good video that was informative and helpful.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I ONLY buy modz with replaceable batteries.

EVER!!!!!

Until I stopped doing so.

No real reason. Just the iStick 40w, Disrupter and Coolfire all have built in batteries. Disrupter kinda goes both ways.

And since I never take the battery out of my Chana its kinda built in and replaceable as well.

So without any real plan in place only my Kbox and Sigelei 100 have external batteries any more. And the Kbox is prolly going to be PIF soon its just the one.

Who knew??

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
The Village Vapers... :lol:
V4paFW5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread