Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Just have to share this with my fellow Wompers....

_20150904_173155-jpg.487219

img_20150904_190345-jpg.487248

One of my new Velocities on my "Snowy Owl" squonk mod. I love this so much, I just ordered the Black and Light Blue to go with this and the Stainless. I may have just notched up my dripping game. Easy build posts, deep juice well.... Massive airflow.... Not tootling here!

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
@DingerCPA when the Velocity came out I was like oh look another RDA but the hype was real. It's freaking awesome. I have dual Ni200 14 wrap coils in mine right now for TC. I just dump juice in it, the well is so deep it doesn't matter. Have you seen the Mini version Fasttech is selling? I'm thinking about getting one to try.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@Romano Cheese - yes, I looked at the Minis. I have such stubby fingers that even building on a kayfun or an Atomic is sometimes dicey for me. I got a firsthand view of the Velocities last weekend at Vape in the Fort. Got so stoked and could hardly wait for mine to FINALLY arrive ;)

I can be a bit more patient (ha - yeah right) for the next two to come. I just won the Beyond Vapes monthly draw, and I'm going to be getting their Sage V2 mech mod (copper) as my prize. I think the Black or the White would look amazing on top of that new mod :D

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Oooh congrats on the win! How was Vape in the Fort?

TY. It was not too bad. This was the 2nd one this year - first one was held at the end of February in a VERY SMALL indoor venue. They didn't expect the THOUSANDS of people who showed up. This most recent one was held outdoors at our downtown park venue.

My only disappointment was the lack of good hardware to look at/buy. I asked a couple of vendors if they had bottom feed RDAs, and one guy pulled out his Velocity and said that it had an adjustable bottom pin o_O

They just looked at me like I was from Mars when I said I wanted the pin that let juice come up from the bottom (I had to say it kinda slowly for them :lol:)

LOTS of juice, but kinda irrelevant to me, since I DIY. PBusardo was a no-show due to a family emergency :( He was at the first event, though....

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Andrea, after a week of testing, I've concluded that in operation, the iJoy Asolo is the perfect mod for you (I say in operation because you may not like the size, though it's the smallest regulated dual 18650 I've seen.
The kanthal regulation works (didn't work in my sub tanks, but works great on my RBA's, kayfun's......essentially any topper that doesn't use a floating pin connector), and where it would benefit you, the dry hit prevention works as well. :)

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I'm mildly interested in squonking but not on a mech. I love the Cherry Bomber and have thought about getting the squonk version.

Working in the cold all day makes my joose thicken up and without prior thought can lead to some nasty burnt hits and ruined wicks.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I'm typically a regulated mod user, but for $25, I felt o.k. grabbing a Smokeless Owl to dip my toes in the squonking world. With this new topper, I could be a longer-term convert..... The topper that comes with the Smokeless is o.k., but I just wasn't "zhushzed" about it. I've plowed through about 2-3 ml in the past 2 hours, and I can't put the mod down.

Perhaps the next foray might be a regulated squonker. I'll feel better about spending the $$$$ knowing that I'll like it.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I'm typically a regulated mod user, but for $25, I felt o.k. grabbing a Smokeless Owl to dip my toes in the squonking world. With this new topper, I could be a longer-term convert..... The topper that comes with the Smokeless is o.k., but I just wasn't "zhushzed" about it. I've plowed through about 2-3 ml in the past 2 hours, and I can't put the mod down.

Perhaps the next foray might be a regulated squonker. I'll feel better about spending the $$$$ knowing that I'll like it.
Squonkin....:thumb:.........Velocity.:thumb::thumb:

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread