The Womper Woom OR You Might Be A Modwomper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Since I didn't get the day off, family business benefits I'm womping some Wakonda and doing a tad of welding on this little job. :)

20150703_141932.jpg~320x480

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
As a Castle Long junkie, I spent a good amount of time today looking for a reasonable substitute. For those unaware, five pawns has come up VERY unfavourably in independent testing: The big D and the big A in spades. :(

I was successful in my hunt, though this may only apply to Canadians since it's a local offering. Alchemy Air's Haida Gwaii is wonderful stuff and captures the base flavours of CL while still maintaining its own identity. Lovely stuff and has already made this news less painful for me.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
As a Castle Long junkie, I spent a good amount of time today looking for a reasonable substitute. For those unaware, five pawns has come up VERY unfavourably in independent testing: The big D and the big A in spades. :(

I was successful in my hunt, though this may only apply to Canadians since it's a local offering. Alchemy Air's Haida Gwaii is wonderful stuff and captures the base flavours of CL while still maintaining its own identity. Lovely stuff and has already made this news less painful for me.
Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.-J.Q. Adams

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Alright I need a little help....Which Lemo is best, the original or the Lemo2?...And what is the Lemo Drop?

The Lemo Drop is a nano version of the original Lemo. Its the same, but holds half the amount.

The Lemo2 differs because:

Its 22mm instead of 23mm. But, may not wick high vg as well because of it; less room between chimney and tank.

Holds less (3.8ml instead of 5mm).

Top fills.

Even more airflow and adjusts via an afc ring.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
The Lemo Drop is a nano version of the original Lemo. Its the same, but holds half the amount.

The Lemo2 differs because:

Its 22mm instead of 23mm. But, may not wick high vg as well because of it; less room between chimney and tank.

Holds less (3.8ml instead of 5mm).

Top fills.

Even more airflow and adjusts via an afc ring.
Bravo Roxy....Thanks! I was beginning to worry if I should ask pertinent equipment questions on ECF!
bb1cad4c.x50.gif

Last edited:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
OK I have to ask.....What the heck is that?

It's a piece a piping for Dow chemical, that is the small one. :lol:

Guess I should add the large blue thing is a positioner it spins the piece in circles so you can weld around the outside of the joints without moving.

that is a womper of a dripper you got there!

Haha I've got a few pieces in the shop that actually do look like drippers will have to post them up soon. :D

Last edited:

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I'm quiet because I'm still feeling awful :(

And my coils aren't pretty either :D

You should see the one in my Samurai Bonsai right now.. It WAS a nice Coil Master made micro.. Thing is so gunked up and black I cant even see the wraps anymore hah! Maybe its time to dry burn and rewick..

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
The Swedish version. :p

fishy1.jpg

You know, I've wanted a fishy juice for a while but there are very few of them out there and I have not tried one yet. I have thought about trying to make an extract of anchovy paste or something like that, but I try to stay away from organic flavorings. I might just do another search for fish flavoring later tonight.

Have I mentioned that I really love fish?
yes3.gif

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
You know, I've wanted a fishy juice for a while but there are very few of them out there and I have not tried one yet. I have thought about trying to make an extract of anchovy paste or something like that, but I try to stay away from organic flavorings. I might just do another search for fish flavoring later tonight.

Have I mentioned that I really love fish?
yes3.gif
I've been thinking for a few minutes about how to respond to this and... good luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread