Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I have ONE mod (the new mauve girly one) that will do 75 watts, but it only takes one battery. How many hits would that be good for, d'ya think? 10? Less? LOL! I'll letcha know! ;)

Not much, 70w will be fine though haha.
It is worth a try, you battery might be dead before the coil has come to life, it doesn't take long for these coils to break in though.

Glad to hear that your going to give the Velocity a chance. If your going to get totally into RDAs this one will be at the top of your list for sure. I have the full size and not the mini but I'm sure it's the same. I also like the Indulgence Mutation V4. Flavor and airflow on that is very good as well. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the bottom airflow. If you over drip, which I have a tendency to do, it leaks from the bottom airflow. It does come with silicone plugs to close them off and that's how I use it.

I am so glad I did, I find that a vertical build in the Velocity really shines, that Raspberry juice is just amazing !

Reviewers say the mini has better flavor.

Some say...

I've not tried the full size but I guess with a shorter chamber it may be slightly..

zlp15i.jpg

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Pretty much the same experience.
What you would love and I know shipping isnt that bad over seas is this place, man Mike's juice is good. Vaping the Cabin boys breakfast and it's lush..

5b92z8.jpg

Isle Of Custard - Golden Pirate E-juices

Every 6 months or so I will buy Ejuice. This time around I bought from ITCVapes whom makes some excellent juice. I picked up 4 240ml bottles for $35 each which isnt bad considering a 30ml bottle of mothers milk sells for $25. 6 months from now I might give Isle of Custard a try.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Go ahead and be snarky. lol. It's a GREAT idea. My buddy at work who has a CNC says it's a good idea. You could etch a name and fill it in with the resin. You could see it in the dark at a club. At one of your competitions.

Snark?.. I take umbrage my good lady.

I will tease, tempt and parody but never snark.

:p

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Old lady's got me on lock down. Radius must go before VT133 can come in.

But the Radius market is pretty slow right now. Prolly end up putting a STM on it and giving it to the next smoker I help. On the whole its a loss but for what a used one sells for it ain't to bad.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

But the Radius market is pretty slow right now. Prolly end up putting a STM on it and giving it to the next smoker I help. On the whole its a loss but for what a used one sells for it ain't to bad.
Hide it. Will deff. have to do a mini review on the VT133! :D
:lol: Thanks you made my day! :D
:D:lol:

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
If you ever played video games you would know not to touch florescent green glowy things! Just sayin... :lol:
I've played video games but this joke went over my head. You can pm me to explain, or, just giggle to yourself on how out of touch I am. :D

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida

I like the VT133 as well but I'm holding off for now as I seen a couple of reviews and the build quality doesn't seem to be quite up to snuff. I know that most of them get prototype models for review so I want to make sure they are not a janky as what I've seen so far.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere

DANG! for a Radius I would take up smoking again.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I frequently still read posts in the newbie section, because I'm still learnin' stuff (and sometimes some of that stuff will give me a laugh or at least a giggle), and I was just reading one where several of the old-time ECFers say you can't safely use a single 18650 battery at more than about 60 watts. So even though my iJoy Solo will GO to 75 watts, I won't be using that much of it, apparently. I had said I was going to try Rixta's raspberry doughnut juice at a higher wattage (and a different tank than the iSub), but now I'm not gonna.

That juice is DELISH at 30 to 35 watts, and I will enjoy it at that level. :) If I ever get another mod that takes two 18650s or an internal battery that will go that high, then maybe I'll try it at higher watts, but I don't got none o' those yet! LOL!

~Lannie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread