Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I'm working AND getting paid to play on the forum. The joys of having to call helpdesks and being on hold for hours.

it's really quite funny. I told our customer to call the helpdesk, and they could fix it for him remotely, because that's what I was going to do. nope, he insisted I do it.

so he's paying a 110.00 trip charge, and 77.50 an hour for me to sit in my truck and be on hold....

I work in an e cig shop an get crappy minimum wage, putting up with colleagues who know nothing about vaping gets frustrating too! :(

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
That is exactly what I'm doing! One of them has just took the leap from an evod to a istick 60w with cleito, he's come on leaps an bounds (although I'm not a fan of the cleito). It's to airy for me.
An the other women who works there has just bought an aspire k4, looks like they are both fans of the cleito.
Also the women in the other vape shop uses an disrupter with a cleito. You formulating a pattern here, this town just love the cleito! LOL

Personally I much prefer the nautilus & triton, my favorite tanks an definitely the best things to come from aspire.
I tried the cleito & not only was it the worse sub tank I've used, it leaked all the time :(

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Mr Flakes...... you are my hero

I have no idea what you are talking about. Clearance sales.

Haha, it's just so freaking immature and I don't see why you'd wanna make everything a competition with vaping. Weather it's 10w or 150w, if it keeps you off cigarettes what the hell does it matter?!

Well said.

My dad can beat up your dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are absolutely right. He is ashes scattered in the North Sea.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
I have a feeling that if i worked in a vape shop and had to deal with idiots all the time, I'd go back to smoking.

that's why I love my job. drive all over and fix gas pumps. customer argues with me, I just tell them that there's 3000 gas stations in Indiana, I'm already working 90 hours a week, and his lack of business wouldn't hurt me or my company and to call someone else next time.

I'm not exactly what you'd call a "people person". lol

I work in an e cig shop an get crappy minimum wage, putting up with colleagues who know nothing about vaping gets frustrating too! :(

Plettschner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
CT
I have a feeling that if i worked in a vape shop and had to deal with idiots all the time, I'd go back to smoking.

that's why I love my job. drive all over and fix gas pumps. customer argues with me, I just tell them that there's 3000 gas stations in Indiana, I'm already working 90 hours a week, and his lack of business wouldn't hurt me or my company and to call someone else next time.

I'm not exactly what you'd call a "people person". lol

05240eb42ac5b23057d1f9e2511583cb.jpg

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
@VapeLuvr, do you use an rba with your subtank? Anxious to hear about that :)

Sorry, I'm just seeing this now. It's been a busy morning. Yes, I use the RBA with the subtank. If you want more info, pm me[emoji4]

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
If you flip coil, then the leads are exiting from the top of it... exponentially increases difficulty on a KF where the screws are level with the surfaces you don't want the coil touching.

With my KF5 I tried it with the leads on top and the coil below. The air reducer sits up a little high and the leads the "normal" was seam way to close for a possible short to touch the reducer. But that's a very different deck then the other KFs.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I'm having a technical issue I'm hoping I can get some advice on. The STM RBA is reading.62 on the ohm reader but every device I put it on says "check atomizer" or "no atomizer". Why is the ohm reader reading it but not the device?

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I'm having a technical issue I'm hoping I can get some advice on. The STM RBA is reading.62 on the ohm reader but every device I put it on says "check atomizer" or "no atomizer". Why is the ohm reader reading it but not the device?

Do you have a different device? Possibly the 510 pin on the mod has been pushed down?

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Do you have a different device? Possibly the 510 pin on the mod has been pushed down?

I've tried 2, so I don't think it's that. But I'll put it on a 3rd device. Thanks for the quick reply!

ETA: it's still not working

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.

Never had that happen before. Sorry, not sure.
3f51991e108456c71dd4127cf65cb1ea_vurt-da-furk-muppets-vurt-da-furk-meme_500-752 (1).jpeg

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana

try pulling out the pin of the STM a little bit. used to happen to me all the time. the 510 connector on my coil builder thingy would push the 510 up into the insulator.

that's why I just build on my mods now.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
try pulling out the pin of the STM a little bit. used to happen to me all the time. the 510 connector on my coil builder thingy would push the 510 up into the insulator.

that's why I just build on my mods now.

You mean this part? Sorry but I don't see how to do that. With pliers or something thin?
d5bf2eef9ebea3b22b3eaca7b0c69086.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread