Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Looking at an Dicodes Dani Box.
Nice!
I am expecting a sizable payout when probate for my dads estate wraps up, I may treat myself to something *really* nice at that point.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Agree 100% every top fill has peed on me but the cleito Mini (at least so far.

The ONLY bottom fill atty that peed on me was the Aqua V2

I have no problems with bottom fill. Except for my ErlK, I don't like top fills.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
None of the clones can do the P3 connection. Is that what you mean? They are all 510 only and it appears this P3 one was not threaded correctly. Which means you can't put them on your Provari P3 devices.

The TI ones on FT come with blue o-rings. Easy to replace with black ones of course.

You are welcome. The big Chinese vendors are fasttech, Gearbest, 3Fvape and 2Fdeal (formerly Focalecig). These are the most well known ones that I'm aware of.
Focalecig is operating under a new name, 2Fdeals is a joint venture between Delores?sp. and another person. Delores was the CS rep at Focalecig. At least that is what I gather from a bunch of posts on FT and others.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
You should see what i had to go through with Crohns disease until i found something tgat worked.

In adult diapers from uncontrolled ........, literally unable to leave the house because never knowing when or where the next flare would hit, flatulence that smelled like something dead, weak and run down all the time didnt feel like doing anything , pain so intense it made me scream. If i ate beans, peppers, green beans with strings, tomato peels in a salad or tomato sauce. I had HELL to pay in an hour or so.

Crohns uncontrolled is like H E double hockey sticks.

Now that i found something that worked for me; Crohns is now a minor inconvenience. I have only haf two minor flares total in 2017. 12 years ago i had that many major flares a week.
That's great!
But, what was it that worked for you?

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Focalecig is operating under a new name, 2Fdeals is a joint venture between Delores?sp. and another person. Delores was the CS rep at Focalecig. At least that is what I gather from a bunch of posts on FT and others.
That is correct...2F and hotecig are former focal peeps.

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Coming soon- New Innokin mod for tootle puffers?
Hmmm...Look at the minimum wattage...Why would they do that ?...They need Tootle Puffers on the payroll...!!!

Here's a page from a UK vendor that has some info...
Innokin EZ WATT Kit

Last edited:

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
The iTaste EZ Watt iSub 5 is a different animal see my link above your post...

Kind of sounds like a istick 30w without the screen. Has reverse battery protection though, which is of limited value being a internal battery mod.

The iStick 30 is 5-30 Watts this seems to have a minimum wattage of 13 ?

The 10 watt minimum is a deal breaker for me, just like the 7, 6 and 5 minimums are.
I stick to those that start at 1.

Again...Appears to be a minimum of 13...

I didn't see that. I guess I'm out.
The one gripe I have about the T18 is it's fixed @ 14 Watts which for me produces a warmer vape than I like...It can be mitigated by taking shorter draws / less fire time...And you can back the tank off 1/2 a turn to increase the air flow which helps...LOL...I don't want to have to think about all that !!!

I think a T18 / T22 tank on an iStick 30 @ 4.3v / 11.5w is like vape heaven for me...I know many prefer it even lower in the 8 - 10w range...And the Aspire Zelos works well for me with the T18 or T22 tank...In all honesty I think they produce better flavor than the N2 and are much easier to use...Also, In the month I've been using the Endura Tanks I have yet to see even an inkling of a leak...Not so much as a bead of weeping at a seam...

I think it looks like a Hybrid between the T20 & T22 with the hype being "Variable Wattage"...I guess they just don't understand Tootle Puffers...Dear Innokin, lower wattage please !!!
Innokin EZ WATT Kit 13 - 35w

Last edited:

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
The one gripe I have about the T18 is it's fixed @ 14 Watts which for me produces a warmer vape than I like...It can be mitigated by taking shorter draws / less fire time...And you can back the tank off 1/2 a turn to increase the air flow which helps...LOL...I don't want to have to think about all that !!!
The 2 reasons I sold my T18s were the fixed 14 watts, as you say way too hot and the fixed airflow of the atty which is way too airy for my taste. This is one of the areas where the N2 shines IMO, is the AFC can be extremely fine tuned to the user preference. Really wanted to love the T18 setup and if those 2 things had been adjustable would have made all the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread