Not open for further replies.

McPuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
P.A. USA
bringing the list foward:

The official unofficial incomplete list, still waiting for possible prior confirmations
nautilus fan
sqonker
73neb
benthos
clark f
Aal
distortoblotto(dna75)
tpedwards
havok333
Tamer El-Meehy
67Tele
Kingdal
ghola1was
Rossum (DNA75)
mcpuff
allpeppers

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
Woww..cool looking squonker..i can see that becoming 1 good daily beater

If i may ask. Does that 510 looks a bit not centered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's not centered because my door slides up to open and I don't want it to have to remove the atty to open the door yet still keep the mod as thin as possible. I could center the atty on any particular mod by request but that would require removing the atty to open the door for a 22mm atty

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
x1 dna75 or dna60 ULTEM :D

I'm guessing you mean to add yourself to the list? if not lmk and I'll remove it :)

The official unofficial incomplete list, still waiting for possible prior confirmations
nautilus fan
sqonker
73neb
benthos
clark f
Aal
distortoblotto(dna75)
tpedwards
havok333
Tamer El-Meehy
67Tele
Kingdal
ghola1was
Rossum (DNA75)
mcpuff
all peppers
ong999(dna75 or 60)(ultem)

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
nautilus fan
sqonker
73neb
benthos
clark f
Aal
distortoblotto(dna75)
tpedwards
havok333
Tamer El-Meehy
67Tele
Kingdal
ghola1was
Rossum (DNA75)
mcpuff
all peppers
balistix

thank you, and really thanks to everyone on my list, I really appreciate you guys :)

BENTHOS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
REOville
nautilus fan
sqonker
73neb
benthos
clark f
Aal
distortoblotto(dna75)
tpedwards
havok333
Tamer El-Meehy
67Tele
Kingdal
ghola1was
Rossum (DNA75)
mcpuff
all peppers
balistix
benthos(dna200)(ultem)

thank you, and really thanks to everyone on my list, I really appreciate you guys :)

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I got a mortgage bro :|

:lol::lol:
LOL..I've got school and university tuition for two kids bro o_O...you're not helping!!

This ultem thing is a killer! would be great if you can offer it too..would be pricey though :unsure::2c::2c::2c::2c:

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
nautilus fan
sqonker
73neb
benthos
clark f
Aal
distortoblotto(dna75)
tpedwards
havok333
Tamer El-Meehy
67Tele
Kingdal
ghola1was
Rossum (DNA75)
mcpuff
all peppers
balistix
benthos(dna200)(ultem)
Robbie Vape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
ok, as far as making this list completely "official", there have been 2 people that I have been waiting on to reply to my request of weather they want to be officially on the list or not. one of these people seems to have been on line yesterday but still hasn't answered me, and as far as I can tell the other may not have been on line since I sent that msg, so out of respect for that one person I'm just going to include her on this list as she has indicated that she does want on and has even spoken about selecting a block. if it turns out she doesn't then no problem of course but out of respect I'm going to include penguiness on this list.

I also see that this list has gotten pretty screwed up with miscopying and things left off from prior posts and some people or material selections inadvertently left off here and there, don't worry if you said you want to be on the list here then you will be on the list in the correct order that you requested regardless of what the list is showing now in it's miscopied state. I'll be back later to straighten out the whole list and make a final "official list" here, just been up all night finishing up that mod so I gotta get a few hours sleep :)

if you want on the list and already said so here then you will be in the final list, and if you haven't said so yet just say so and you will be included when I come back later and straighten this list out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread