Not open for further replies.

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada
hi K-man!
I think it will only end when they stop coming out with newer better options (which I hope is never), or we find that elusive sweet spot :)
Mini lava tube.... REO mini... So many options!

Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon
At least it keeps us off of analogs :)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
At least it keeps us off of analogs :)

yes! And we don't smell or taste of stale cigarettes, no more hacking cough... So many things that make our vaping addictions so much healthier :)

Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
Turns out, I ordered pina colada with my original order from VapeDudes - you're right, it is pretty artificial tasting, but I'm hoping a bit of steeping helps it out! May have to try the Baileys!

Let me know what you think about the Chocolate Chili from ECBlends when you get it - I love the hint of chili in it, but you may want to order with XF or DXF (I've only tried the regular).

I'm playing catchup on threads today, so I'm behind a bit. BUT! I'm still steeping my own batch of pina colada. The guava colada's smelling a bit more promising, and as I have two of my clearomizers drying out after cleaning them, I'll probably give that one a shot. (If, of course, they dry out before my next VapeDudes order shows up. If they don't, well, um... I'll probably vape key lime pie instead.)

I got my ECBlends, and realized I forgot to order the chocolate chili. :( BUT! Of the three custom flavors I made, one of them turned out pretty close to how I wanted it to. The other two are a bit potent, and need steeping time -- that coffee flavor for the custom blends is STRONG, even at only 5%. :p

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
I'm drooling over your Phiniac tank, too! I cannot wait to see those pictures!

How'd I forget to post the pic here? Well, I'm remedying that right now. :)

max woodie with phiniac.jpg

One Maximum Vapors "Max Woodie", with a Phiniac sandblasted tank on top, and a real pretty delrin drip tip. :)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
How'd I forget to post the pic here? Well, I'm remedying that right now. :)

View attachment 86893

One Maximum Vapors "Max Woodie", with a Phiniac sandblasted tank on top, and a real pretty delrin drip tip. :)

Beautiful!! My wish list keeps growing :)

All of the coffee flavors from EC blends need time to steep, but after a week or two they are divine!

Sent using Tapatalk

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
All of the coffee flavors from EC blends need time to steep, but after a week or two they are divine!

That's exactly what I'm hoping. One of them tasted REAL bad to start out with... but I figure with time, whatever weird lingering aftertaste I'm getting will fade away as the other flavors finally wake up and come to the party.

On the bright side, the tea flavor I got (Earl Grey with fresh cream and vanilla added, lightly sweetened) tastes pretty darned good. A little strong, because I put it at 60% Earl Grey, but there's still some trial and error involved. :)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Ladypixel - give the coffees more time - at least a week & they're still to strong, let them steep another week or two! I made a custom Irish Coffee blend that didn't become tasty & palatable for about a month! Their Caramel Macchiato on the other hand only took about a week (their recipe, not mine :) )

On my last order I did a custom Ginger Peach Cake - tasty out of the mail, but I'm giving it a little more time to steep and let the flavors develop before I decide if I need to play with the ratios... It's in a bag of about 20 other bottles that are being given steeping time - luckily I have plenty of juices that are ready to go straight out of the mail (EC Blends White Peach Ala Zoe, Peach Cantaloupe, Steven's surprise, Thin Mint {which will be even better after a week, but it's thin mint, soo....} and the 50ml Chocolate Mint Coconut Crunch they sent me with my order as a birthday gift (!!!) - it's also fantastic straight out of the mail, but I have a feeling that a week of steeping will make it out of this world!).

I managed to demolish a 10ml bottle of deejstuff CantaMelon in under 2 days - it arrived on Friday, I finished the last drop of it this morning - supposedly it's better after steeping for 5 days, so I'm going to try to let the 60ml I ordered of it friday afternoon steep when it gets here - I"m hoping that with 60ml I"ll at least have SOMETHING left at the 5 day mark ;)

I think I bought 2 mods on the classies this morning- a maxi roughstack v2 & a goldrush, complete with batteries, chargers & cartos for 100$!!! Such a good deal, just need to figure out why paypal isn't playing nice - worst case, the seller has agreed to accept a money order, so if I can't get it working by tomorrow morning, I'll be heading out to buy a money order & mailing it out so that I can feed my need for a mod AND a great deal! Until the vapers meet yesterday I thought I was happy with my Egos, and I AM, but... they are so pretty.. and shiny.... and they do different voltages...and... and... it's my birthday!!! I know that was my excuse all week last week, but after this I really am going to have to cut myself off for a bit, though I might order a vinyl wrap for the roughstack - I won't decide on that until I have it in my hands. Oh.. and I guess I'll need 510 extender if I want to use a tank on it, but then I'm really done!

Hi, my name is Cheeky and I'm a vapaholic. Geez. :danger:

Sweeney Todd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Durham, NC USA
stvapors.com
I'm still steeping my own batch of pina colada. The guava colada's smelling a bit more promising, and as I have two of my clearomizers drying out after cleaning them, I'll probably give that one a shot. (If, of course, they dry out before my next VapeDudes order shows up. If they don't, well, um... I'll probably vape key lime pie instead.)

Those sound absolutely delicious, especially the Guava Colada! Great flavor idea there.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG... Cheeky! You are INSANE! I say that only because I'm jealous, of course. Happy Birthday, btw. I thought I was done buying too,, till I saw an ad on the classys for a whole bunch of 808 cartos,, like 25 of them for $30 and I still have 808 batteries.. so I had to have them,,,, it doesn't get any cheaper than that! And I should have some juice in the mail when I get home from work today.. I'm working day shift today. Have I ever mentioned how I HATE having to get up in the morning?? I'm a 3-11 girl, I like to sit around in my jammies all morning and drink coffee... this getting up when it's still dark SUX! But I have a doc appointment that's 3 hours away and in another state early tomorrow morning so I have to go tonight and spend the night. Just me, my laptop, and my KGOs.. and bet I have new juices to try when I get there! Have a great day everyone!

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
LOL! The package was such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up Luvinit! I wound up with a maxi roughstack v2, a goldrush tube mode, 6 batteries (2 brand new & 2 only cycled a few times), 2 chargers, and 5 DC XXL cartos for $100 - link: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ling-maxi-rough-stack-goldrush-lots-more.html

Now lets just hope that Iron Monkey understands what a great deal it was too, since I promised I was done after all of the orders last week! :)

You got a fantastic deal on those 808 cartos (and a new excuse for one of the blingie 808 batts you've been eyeing!) - I hope they arrive quickly & that you enjoy them! What kind of juice are you expecting today? Something new, or an old favorite?

You drive 3 hours to the doctor?!? He or she must be really wonderful at what they do for you to make such a long trek! I like relaxed mornings as well - my schedule has been 1030-7 for the last few years (I deal primarily with clients in California), and love not having to rush most mornings! Of course, these days unless I have a doctors appointment, I can stay in my jammies all day if I want to, but no coffee or I'll spin like a top & buzz until the fillings shake loose from my teeth ;)

Will you have to work tomorrow after your doctors appt? If so, that will make for a very long day - Yikes!

Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
My name is Bullette & I'm a vapabolic. I need help i have a dual addiction to ecf. I need a sponsor. I'm admitting that my life is unmanageable cuz I'm on ECG all the time & right now I need to leave for work. Should I take a white chip & keep comin back?

Yes, only in our group it's more like fill a carto/clearo/tank/gear of your choice & keep coming back ;)

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
My name is Bullette & I'm a vapabolic. I need help i have a dual addiction to ecf. I need a sponsor. I'm admitting that my life is unmanageable cuz I'm on ECG all the time & right now I need to leave for work. Should I take a white chip & keep comin back?

Hi Bullette, I would love to be your sponsor, but I think that I would lead you astray...

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
LOL! The package was such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up Luvinit! I wound up with a maxi roughstack v2, a goldrush tube mode, 6 batteries (2 brand new & 2 only cycled a few times), 2 chargers, and 5 DC XXL cartos for $100 - link: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ling-maxi-rough-stack-goldrush-lots-more.html

Now lets just hope that Iron Monkey understands what a great deal it was too, since I promised I was done after all of the orders last week! :)

You got a fantastic deal on those 808 cartos (and a new excuse for one of the blingie 808 batts you've been eyeing!) - I hope they arrive quickly & that you enjoy them! What kind of juice are you expecting today? Something new, or an old favorite?

You drive 3 hours to the doctor?!? He or she must be really wonderful at what they do for you to make such a long trek! I like relaxed mornings as well - my schedule has been 1030-7 for the last few years (I deal primarily with clients in California), and love not having to rush most mornings! Of course, these days unless I have a doctors appointment, I can stay in my jammies all day if I want to, but no coffee or I'll spin like a top & buzz until the fillings shake loose from my teeth ;)

Will you have to work tomorrow after your doctors appt? If so, that will make for a very long day - Yikes!

Thanks for the birthday wishes :)
That is SWEEET! And you needed a bday present!

1poppy

Mar 20, 2012
nw arkansas
Hi, my name is 1poppy, and I am a vapaholic. I haven't ordered much, I am quite ocd about frugality..however, I still have issues. Yesterday, I put in an order with thevaporgirl and then took my boys for a good long walk,off and on I am vaping off my ego t . We walked about 4 1/2 miles on this beatiful, unlit walking trail and had a blast. We get home about 8pm, getting dark, off to rush their bedtime routines and a late dinner since they started back to school today....look in the shopping bag, no pv. Look in my purse, again,no pv. No pv....not here, not anywhere. Oh, shizz.
I lit an analog and was disgusted. I wanted my vanilla cupcake fix, not this funky bonfire taste!
Off to bed they go, DH comes home and I tell him....he says my new set will be here in 3 days, chill out and light a smoke...he goes to lay down and watch tv...
1 1/2 hours later and exhausted, a dead flashlight beside me as i sit vaping happily on my porch it hit me. I had half a pack on me the whole time, but I still walked the whole path, recounting where we walked, just to find the crappy lil pv I am replacing anyway.
So yes, my name is 1poppy, and i obviously have issues...er, i mean, i am a vapoholic. XD

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Hi, my name is 1poppy, and I am a vapaholic. I haven't ordered much, I am quite ocd about frugality..however, I still have issues. Yesterday, I put in an order with thevaporgirl and then took my boys for a good long walk,off and on I am vaping off my ego t . We walked about 4 1/2 miles on this beatiful, unlit walking trail and had a blast. We get home about 8pm, getting dark, off to rush their bedtime routines and a late dinner since they started back to school today....look in the shopping bag, no pv. Look in my purse, again,no pv. No pv....not here, not anywhere. Oh, shizz.
I lit an analog and was disgusted. I wanted my vanilla cupcake fix, not this funky bonfire taste!
Off to bed they go, DH comes home and I tell him....he says my new set will be here in 3 days, chill out and light a smoke...he goes to lay down and watch tv...
1 1/2 hours later and exhausted, a dead flashlight beside me as i sit vaping happily on my porch it hit me. I had half a pack on me the whole time, but I still walked the whole path, recounting where we walked, just to find the crappy lil pv I am replacing anyway.
So yes, my name is 1poppy, and i obviously have issues...er, i mean, i am a vapoholic. XD

LOL I risked missing a flight one time after I got on board and realized my last remaining working battery was in the gate area on the charger....Thankfully they held the plane for a minute with just a little begging and groveling on my part...

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida

Hi 1Poppy!
That is a GREAT story!!! You would rather vape than smoke a stinky, so much so that you went hunting in the DARK for 4.5miles so that you would have vapor instead of acrid smoke - I count that as a vaping victory :)

What did you order to replace the Ego-T?

Welcome aboard the USS Vapaholic - we're glad to have you with us!

I'm generally fairly frugal as well, however when there is a good sale, I sometimes go a little crazy, and since World Vaping day was last week there were SO MANY sales that I lost my head a bit!

We may have to elect you frugality sponsor :)

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Welcome to the new vapaholics!! You're in excellent company here,, unfortunately, you won't find anyone here to stop you from the little buying sprees we all seem to have! I keep telling myself,, yeah, it's a sale, but there will be another one next week! And then I order anyway (sigh*)

So I got my 15 Boge cartos today and 13 new bottles of juice!! Packed em in my suitcase and made my 3 hour trip to Burlington, Vt. What a miserable trip it was. Damn GPS took me almost an hour out of my way.. there's a ferry across Lake Champlain that cuts almost an hour off the trip but the damn thing took me all the way to Canada and over a bridge... I made it, but I was mighty ...... by the time I got here. So the med center is only a couple minutes away,, I'll run over there and find out where I need to go so I won't get all lost in the morning.. OMG! I spend over half an hour totally lost on the UVM campus!!! I have SUCH a headache!! Managed to find my way back to the hotel,, there's a mall just up the road so went there and grabbed some dinner, poked around a bit.. just wasn't in the shopping mood. Guess I prefer laptop shopping.

I ordered a couple attys from Prime Vaping.. was thinking maybe the atty's that came with my KGO were my problem. HEY! One of them works awesome! I can actually taste the juice! The other one tastes kinda icky.. I think I just need to clean it. So the 5 juices I got from Prime Vaping need to steep a bit.. the ones from ECBlends are fantastic right now!! Chocolate sin is pretty awesome, blackberry is yummy, chocolate chip cookie too. And you know I'll be ordering from C2G again, after that nice bday present they sent me!!

Well,, I gotta go reprogram the GPS.. I'm gonna make it to that ferry if it kills me!! Have a great night everyone!!
Vape happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread