Not open for further replies.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
It's just way too quiet in here as of late! :D

Reidus - How's the ViVi Nova holding up for you? I got one and tried it on The Precious, but the airflow is really tight compared to my carto tanks, so I don't think I'm getting the full experience.

Speaking of The Precious, is anyone planning to go see The Hobbit when it premiers next weekend?

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Merry Christmas, Lizards! Hope y'all are having a joyous season!
tumblr_mfemkveIue1rlc0zmo1_500.jpg

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Well could not take it anymore, lol. Just got a VAMO on the classy's, lol Going to get a few T3's and I'll be set for awhile, lol

I've been hearing good things about the VAMO, and if you like bottom coil clearos (CE3s), then I think you'll really like the T3. I prefer top coil lately, but I do like the T3 with certain juices that taste better with a slightly cooler vapor.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Well BG, I've had the T3's for almost a month and LOVE THEM. I've found my perfect vape. I'm going to sell all my other stuff EXCEPT my Nova's as a back up. When I get used to the Vamo, I'll be selling a bunch of other stuff, like my Genny's. Won't need them anymore.

Taking the T3 over the Genesis? That's one hell of an endorsement for Kanger!

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Hi folks, I'm finally back in town. Fox, congratulations on the Vamo. I love mine as well. In fact, I'm considering getting a second one when my Twists start dying. I haven't settled on a preferred tank as yet; I still love my Vivi Nova's, but I prefer my glass carto tanks for some of my juices.
Hope y'all are having a great new year. Vape on!

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Hi folks, I'm finally back in town. Fox, congratulations on the Vamo. I love mine as well. In fact, I'm considering getting a second one when my Twists start dying. I haven't settled on a preferred tank as yet; I still love my Vivi Nova's, but I prefer my glass carto tanks for some of my juices.
Hope y'all are having a great new year. Vape on!

Reidus! Great to hear from you, man! I'm the same way, but with the Kanger T2 and T3 on my eGo batts and the glass carto tanks on the Precious. The same juice in both setups enhances different notes, but they're all generally good in either setup.

Welcome back Reidus. Yep still loving my Vamo, lol. And my T3's I'm in a co-op for a new VW device called a CVI. It's basically a Vamo with different screen and body./

I thinkg you're referring to the AnyVape CVI. It's pretty sharp for an inexpensive VV/VW setup, and the anodized aluminum looks pretty nice. I'm waiting for a few reviews before I decide whether or not I need one. :D

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Status