Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Anyone heard of this one, the VapeDynamics Cora? It's another one with a button and was wondering if anyone had heard of it or gotten it to give some first hand comments.

VapeDynamics Cora Vaporizer

"The VapeDynamics Cora features a handy, sleek design combined with simplicity of use. The semi-closed system and magnetic ceramic coil pod allows you the freedom to enjoy your favorite e-juices. This all-in-one device, with finishes of modern and classic touches, offers you a discreet and comfortable vaping experience. The Cora enables you to easily charge your battery effortlessly with its magnetic charging interface and change flavors in a snap with its magnetic refillable pods (cartridges).

V-smart snap-on magnetic refillable cartridges allow you to to enjoy vaping eliquid or oil concentrates on the go. No wick no coil purest flavor possible"

Features of VapeDynamics Cora

• Material:zinc alloy,aluminium alloy and carbon fiber
  • Colors:black, silver, grey
  • Resistance range:1.4ohm
  • Battery:built-in 500mah battery
  • Size:120*16*10mm
  • Threadless Magnetic Pod(Cartridge)Support
Features of VapeDynamics Cora Pod

• Capacity; 1.0ml
  • Diameter: 22mm
  • Buttom refill
  • Ceramic Coil
Package Includes

• 1* VapeDynamics cora rechargeable battery
  • 1* VapeDynamics cora pod
  • 1* magnetic USB cable
  • 1* silicone dropper joint
  • user manual

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Looks cool but this is one of them things someone has to take on for the team and write a good review about eh [emoji23]

2+2=5 [emoji102]
I was hoping someone (or several someones) would take a hit for the team on this one. I only found it because I was searching for The Rock by Boulder to see if there were other stores carrying it, and all I found is that they are targeting 7/11 type stores, which is why the vape stores don't have it.

yvaiwhy

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2017
Maldives
I was hoping someone (or several someones) would take a hit for the team on this one. I only found it because I was searching for The Rock by Boulder to see if there were other stores carrying it, and all I found is that they are targeting 7/11 type stores, which is why the vape stores don't have it.

All in due time, if it's worth anything someone would buy it and bring word here for sure [emoji121]️[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

2+2=5 [emoji102]

Reactions: Burnie

hpocus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
virginia
Burnie,

The device is 133mm tall by 17mm wide to give you an idea on overall size. The magnetic pods do click in and out nicely. As far as performance goes, it's not bad for something in that category (myjet, juul, ect..) In my opinion ceramic style coils take awhile to break in and never taste as good as cotton but others may disagree. The draw is tight like you would expect, It is definitely a mouth to lung device. The tanks are easy to fill and in testing did not leak. If your looking for something in this form factor, and are expecting performance like the devices listed above this might work for you.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Burnie,

The device is 133mm tall by 17mm wide to give you an idea on overall size. The magnetic pods do click in and out nicely. As far as performance goes, it's not bad for something in that category (myjet, juul, ect..) In my opinion ceramic style coils take awhile to break in and never taste as good as cotton but others may disagree. The draw is tight like you would expect, It is definitely a mouth to lung device. The tanks are easy to fill and in testing did not leak. If your looking for something in this form factor, and are expecting performance like the devices listed above this might work for you.
Thanks for the input. Can the coils be cleaned in any way? My ADV juice gunk's up coils so they need dry burned & re-wicked, or just replaced. I can't see buying new pods because of a little gunk buildup. The Rock is a pain at first to replace the coil, but I have done it 4 or 5 times and am still on my first pod. What caught my eye on this one was the button to fire it, but wanted more info before I dropped the scratch and purchased one.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
The coils are sealed into the pod, to dismantle the coil might just ruin the pod. BTW what is your ADV?
A mix of Nicoticket Wakonda, Virus, Radioactive, and Coffee extract from MyVapeJuice. Coils really do not like it. If I am only using one device all day, I get 3 days tops out of a coil before needing cleaned or replaced.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I had completely forgotten about this one. And as it's dual use (for that other stuff that shall not be named), I think it has a greater chance of actually sticking around for a while.

There are discount codes available if you search for them, so I just may order one of these next week.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I had completely forgotten about this one. And as it's dual use (for that other stuff that shall not be named), I think it has a greater chance of actually sticking around for a while.

There are discount codes available if you search for them, so I just may order one of these next week.
If you do, Please leave feedback on how it works. :)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Anybody know how much the pods are? My new rule is to check the price of the pods before buying, and see if they can be rebuilt, since I only get one or two fills with my juices. I don' t want something as expensive as cigarettes in maintenance. I would love to find cheap pods and just throw away after one or two fills, but at this point that's a dream o_O

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
**sigh** Shame on me for not doing a full check on this company before pulling the trigger.

I ran a SSL check and they came through with flying colors, so I skipped the additional checks I'd normally do on a new company that I'm contemplating ordering from. First red flag went up when I received an email from them that contained the password I used to create the account. BIG! HUGE! STUPENDOUS red flag here. This tells me they're using a weak hash to store passwords.

So I start firing up my other testing sites and yep.... They're using Magento and there are a couple of high risk items that MageReport has flagged.

Just fired off an email to them. Let's see what they say in reply.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
The thing that has me totally intrigued (and excited) is their claim that the pods do not have wicks or coils.

If that's really the case, these things should last virtually forever.

Still anxiously awaiting the arrival of the one I ordered. :lol:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Welp, it showed up today. Eagerly took it out of the box, threw it on the charger and started to examine the pod. I foresee major leakage in my immediate future when my nic salts show up tomorrow. I hope I'm wrong, but the way these pods are filled does not give me a warm feeling on how it's going to go.

I'll post more tomorrow (with pics) after I get the e-liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread