Vaping coming to an end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaredxTurgeon

Sep 7, 2014
Martin Tn
We all talk about what we can do to hell vaping but most of us never follow through. So many pages have bs rules about no one posting names/ sites from companies that either aren't sponsors or who aren't one of the big names. Tell me how are we suppose to find out about what could be the next big name without posts like these? Oh and someone might happen to have a code to save you money on juice but God forbid they post it because it's some how tied to them to make sure they are doing their job on a vape team or as an employee but nope it's an affiliate code so screw it. What's that your vaping on a pro tank and a vamo .... bro I have an av mod with a battle cap your lesser than be because your mod isn't as good as mine even though it helped you stay off analogs. Oh and you like juice x that has the exact same profile but costs 20 bucks less than juice y that I love well you are a terrible person. Have we forgotten the real reason for vaping and got tied up in our admin powers or in the cost of our mods and our better than you personallities? Tis is what big tobacco wants the more small businesses we push under due to lack of coverage and sharing especially with the new laws. Don't forget your big brands legally can't come up with something new and they focus on main stream flavors mainly where as the little guys tend to think outside of the box and have come up with odd flavors that work. Stop being hate breading biggots! We need to unite now more than ever to beat big tobacco stop being the over zealous moderator with the itchy ban hammer or the douche who only has 300+ dollar mods and loves to make people just starting out feel like ..... Come together as the community we once were we all started on a carto or ego or some cheap ... set up. Help the next group of vapors come into existance and pull your heads out of your asses and damn it don't hate on the small brands of eliquid. Sure they may not sponsor your group or page but that may come as they grow so what they want to give a code through their team so what it's their way of publicity don't hate welcome with open arms after all we all love Saving money. Have a good night ecf and if I get banned for it oh well I said my peace

JaredxTurgeon

Sep 7, 2014
Martin Tn
You should be angry too the thing that helped you be tobacco free and saved you from a cancerous death is dying because of lazy spineless ....s who wont stand up for something that saved your live and has the potential to save millions more! Grow a spine stand up for your rights and help other switch. Don't just stand idle and concerned for yourself this is a call to arms!

Reactions: Super Flex

EJAB

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
North Las Vegas, Nevada,U.S.A.
I agree. The established Ecig vendors tend to "rule" this forum. The newer/smaller vendors aren't welcomed here unless they pay their dues $$$$. It's similar to how BT and BP influence the FDA. The "wolves" have emerged from with in the ecig industry and the "sheep" shall suffer.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
You should be angry too the thing that helped you be tobacco free and saved you from a cancerous death is dying because of lazy spineless ....s who wont stand up for something that saved your live and has the potential to save millions more! Grow a spine stand up for your rights and help other switch. Don't just stand idle and concerned for yourself this is a call to arms!

You make a lot of assumptions on about what other people feel, do and don't do.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
You do realize that the ads are generated from some ad provider and not from the mods themselves right? ECF got me into vaping, I argue with some members on this forum but that's what I love about this forum! I can argue and talk about my hobby with people that love vaping just as much as I do. The mods do a very good job imho.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Um, you're just plain wrong.
You cannot ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT for free...
You CAN and people DO, every friggin minute, provide specific product recommendations, discount codes, links to vendors, all of that.

You still may not like it, but at least you should probably understand a rule before deciding whether it's unfair.

Small brand of liquid?
Sorry, but that's doomed. I mean, I wish it wasn't, and hope things change, I just don't expect it will happen in time - not if you actually have a business. As a hobby...fine.

For hobbyists, LOOK - I can recommend brands, with links!!

I get stuff from Nude Nicotine (15ml sample just pay postage!), and from Flavors Apprentice, and Essential Depot (sometimes through Amazon) and my juice costs $1.65 per 30 mls.

We all talk about what we can do to hell vaping but most of us never follow through. So many pages have bs rules about no one posting names/ sites from companies that either aren't sponsors or who aren't one of the big names. Tell me how are we suppose to find out about what could be the next big name without posts like these? Oh and someone might happen to have a code to save you money on juice but God forbid they post it because it's some how tied to them to make sure they are doing their job on a vape team or as an employee but nope it's an affiliate code so screw it. What's that your vaping on a pro tank and a vamo .... bro I have an av mod with a battle cap your lesser than be because your mod isn't as good as mine even though it helped you stay off analogs. Oh and you like juice x that has the exact same profile but costs 20 bucks less than juice y that I love well you are a terrible person. Have we forgotten the real reason for vaping and got tied up in our admin powers or in the cost of our mods and our better than you personallities? Tis is what big tobacco wants the more small businesses we push under due to lack of coverage and sharing especially with the new laws. Don't forget your big brands legally can't come up with something new and they focus on main stream flavors mainly where as the little guys tend to think outside of the box and have come up with odd flavors that work. Stop being hate breading biggots! We need to unite now more than ever to beat big tobacco stop being the over zealous moderator with the itchy ban hammer or the douche who only has 300+ dollar mods and loves to make people just starting out feel like ..... Come together as the community we once were we all started on a carto or ego or some cheap ... set up. Help the next group of vapors come into existance and pull your heads out of your asses and damn it don't hate on the small brands of eliquid. Sure they may not sponsor your group or page but that may come as they grow so what they want to give a code through their team so what it's their way of publicity don't hate welcome with open arms after all we all love Saving money. Have a good night ecf and if I get banned for it oh well I said my peace

Reactions: mattiem

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
You were told that you could not post affiliate codes, yet you did so anyway. And you expected what? That we'd ignore it and allow you to do so?

Nope. Affiliate advertising is not permitted on ECF. You can recommend any company you wish, however you cross the line when you start advertising with affiliate codes. At that point, you have crossed the line into supplier territory as you are now getting compensation for advertising a particular company.

I agree. The established Ecig vendors tend to "rule" this forum. The newer/smaller vendors aren't welcomed here unless they pay their dues $$$$. It's similar to how BT and BP influence the FDA. The "wolves" have emerged from with in the ecig industry and the "sheep" shall suffer.

If there were no controls on how companies could advertise on ECF, we'd be over run by nothing but posts from startups and companies trying to get your hard earned dollars. Suppliers go through a vetting process before they're allowed to advertise on ECF. If they don't want to spend the pittance required to advertise here, why should we give them a free ride? TANSTAAFL

Closing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread