VMOD vs. REO Mini - A New Modder's Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
So I bought this beautiful, wonderful little vaping machine called the VMOD. I never dreamed that vaping could be such a wonderful experience. The warm, thick, fluffy clouds of vapor that this thing produces were exactly what was missing from every PV I've tried thus far.

I have found my vaping nirvana. :headbang:

Being that this is the first mod I've ever owned or used, I would really like to know, from those who have both the VMOD and the REO Mini, do you prefer one over the other? And if so, why?

I guess my first reason for liking the VMOD better, even though I don't own a REO Mini, is that I can actually procure one without having to scour and stalk the Classified forums. ;)

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Both are nice devices.
The Vmod costs half that of a REO.
So, 2 Vmods for the price of 1 REO Mini.

I've read several posts about the Vmod having a lower internal resistance. I haven't measured this for scientific accuracy, yet I'm affirming this notion. The Vmod hits better under load than any other 14500 battery mod.

The Bottom Feeder Hybrid Atomizers really shine when paired with the VMod...great vaping. As you mentioned, it's easy to mod a Boge carto for the VMod, almost like punching or slotting for a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread