Status
Not open for further replies.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I have had communication with Vaughan that he is going to ship the blocks to me. I provided him with my current address. I have not yet been told they have been sent. I will be sure to let everyone know once I receive confirmation the package is on its way or if it arrives (whichever comes first).

AndyW

Aug 24, 2013
Cheshire, UK
Just to clarify: the arrangement is for only the blocks owned by the U.S. customers to come to me. Anyone outside the U.S. are still able to get mods made by Vaughan.

I'm from the UK and I sent him a block. It's pointless saying you can still get mods when you can't contact him :rolleyes:

But you know what? He can stick my block up his @rse, I want nothing to do with him.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Just to clarify: the arrangement is for only the blocks owned by the U.S. customers to come to me. Anyone outside the U.S. are still able to get mods made by Vaughan.

P, I for one sincerely appreciate you stepping up to the plate to get this done. However, at this point, I am certainly not going to hold my breath. This has been going on for way too long now. Time for Vaughn to crap or get off the pot and make things right.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
At this point I'm reasonably sure Vaughan has checked out and is going to screw everyone who has a block or mod in his possession.

I understand he has had some travails but that doesn't excuse his willful shunning of his customers.

I'm glad I was one of the last people to receive a mod but I feel kind of bummed using it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I have had communication with Vaughan that he is going to ship the blocks to me. I provided him with my current address. I have not yet been told they have been sent. I will be sure to let everyone know once I receive confirmation the package is on its way or if it arrives (whichever comes first).
Awww Peng, I'm broken hearted that he's disappeared again, without fulfilling his promise.
I had just gotten through sending him this beauty that you steered me too, and it makes me sick to lose it.
I even wrote and told him I would pay for it's return, ... but nothing. :(
GoldBlock.jpg

If you need money to send him, to help get all of our blocks returned, let me know, and I'll be there for ya.
Thanks for trying to help all of us.

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
I feel so sad over this.
I'm glad I was one of the last people to receive a mod but I feel kind of bummed using it now.

I have a very early one (#004), but I haven't been able to bring myself to use it since it became clear that Vaughan has left people in the lurch.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
O.K, I have a little news...

I took it upon myself to send a message on Vaughan's FB page which I didn't think went through but apparently he got the message. So here it goes and I quote...

Me; " Sure would be nice if you made good on the blocks for people you stiffed in the states."

Vaughan; " On their way as soon as I can get to the post John, will post on the thread tonight with the list of recipients, hopefully I can knock off work in time to get there before closing. If not Saturday".

Me; " That's good news. Sorry to have to handle it this way, but a lot of folks are waiting.

Vaughan; " That's O.K., I'm sorry too, doing what I can to get this cleared up."

Me; "I'm going to post this in the thread to ease a few minds."

Normally, I would never post a private conversation like this, but I feel that in it's extreme, those of us that have been left in the lurch deserve to be kept a breast of the situation.

Vaughan, Thank You for stepping up and messaging me back. It's show's that your heart is in the right place and the ball is now in your court to follow through on your word.

This whole mess could of been avoided with a little open communication, however it now is what it is.

Like I said before, Sorry to have to handle it this way, but my patience has done worn out.

Thanks again, Distorto

Last edited:

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I would like to give him this week to get the box shipped, as he did reach out to me himself and yesterday stated he was getting the box ready to ship.
Ohhh good .. that sounds promising.
Like I said, if you need $$$ towards the postage let me know.
I expect to pay for getting my own shipped to me, but I am more that willing to help get the box into the US.
Thanks Peng ...

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
O.K, I have a little news...
Vaughan; " On their way as soon as I can get to the post John, will post on the thread tonight with the list of recipients
Is there any way you can post the list of recipients here, so we can all see it :nun:
In any case, THANKS for the GOOD news neighbor. :thumbs:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Hello my dear. :) I believe the list of outstanding blocks is right here, but there may or may not be some that are not marked.

Updated list:

01. Clark F
02. RobbieVape
03. Kingdal block recieved
04. inswva block recieved
05. Splatnex block recieved
06. hotsauc333
07. Uno Mas blocks received *3
08. Klav block received
09. emotionalstabilitysloth block received
10. AndyW block received
11. badinfluence357
12. Doffy block received
13. penguiness block received
14. distortoblotto block received
15. AndyW
16. James
17. hotsauc333
18. aarcoleo
19. 73neb
20. Bimini Twist
21. Nautilusfan
22. inspects
23. aarcoleo block recieved
24. Splatnext block recieved
25. inspects
26. Uno mas
27. penguiness
28. Nautilusfan
29. inswva
30. houndb
31. mcpuff
32. Olivier
33. Slots - block received
34. Ahmad il Kaldi
35. Slots - block received
36. NatGasMan
37. elainedwright
38. WharfRat1976
39. LittleBird
40. Bigdancehawk
41. Splatnex
42. LittleBird
48. Jhawk

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Hello my dear. :) I believe the list of outstanding blocks is right here, but there may or may not be some that are not marked.

Updated list:

01. Clark F
02. RobbieVape
03. Kingdal block recieved
04. inswva block recieved
05. Splatnex block recieved
06. hotsauc333
07. Uno Mas blocks received *3
08. Klav block received
09. emotionalstabilitysloth block received
10. AndyW block received
11. badinfluence357
12. Doffy block received
13. penguiness block received
14. distortoblotto block received
15. AndyW
16. James
17. hotsauc333
18. aarcoleo
19. 73neb
20. Bimini Twist
21. Nautilusfan
22. inspects
23. aarcoleo block recieved
24. Splatnext block recieved
25. inspects
26. Uno mas
27. penguiness
28. Nautilusfan
29. inswva
30. houndb
31. mcpuff
32. Olivier
33. Slots - block received
34. Ahmad il Kaldi
35. Slots - block received
36. NatGasMan
37. elainedwright
38. WharfRat1976
39. LittleBird
40. Bigdancehawk
41. Splatnex
42. LittleBird
48. Jhawk
01744E~117.GIF
I sure hope that's the list he uses when packing the box
Thanks sweet thing, I'm starting to feel better about seeing my block again.

vkiwi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
nz
www.vrwoodmods.co.nz
Hi all, blocks are in the post in the morning to Peng's address, with blocks for

Aacoleo (value of part block to be forwarded to his PP acc)
Uno Mas x2
Distortoblotto
Coaldriller
Nautilusfan
Peng
Slots x2
Hotsauce (mod included with spare 510 inserts and bottles etc)

still to go
AndyW (uk)
Khaled (Egypt)
Sloth (Guam)
Jazz's mod return
Robbievape refinish return

Modding has ground to a halt with working elsewhere now and putting in hours that make modding impossible around other things so I will wind it up. Appologies again for the very strained patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread