• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Me

Mar 26, 2016
Singapore
Hi all, I am new member here from local, and my name is Peter. I wish to buy e-cigarette gadgets and juice. I tried once in few years before, and I love the sensation! I wish and tempted to buy and bring in from JB sometimes, however I didn't do any further plan when I saw a guy was stopped and questioned by a custom officer when I was passing the x-ray checking section. I hope I may be advised that where can I find the lobang to buy the gadgets. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: trdjun

ZimmoZ

Apr 3, 2016
SINGAPORE
Heyya,
G'day all,

sorta new in this forum as i was initially from 'AussieVapers' when i was living in Australia. Grew up there.. Have been a bad chain-smoker for years since 2008 at 4 packs a day (thats insane come to think of it) plus its costly at approx. SGD$1450 a month just on smokes. Wanna cut down and my friends introduced me to vaping as a way to quit smoking which is still very hard to kick the habit. Used to try the DSE-801 back in australia. a vaper from my workplace told me this cud actually help me kick my addiction so yea. hope to try here (for the future and my health) LOL =)

dab117

Verified Member
Apr 5, 2016
Hey guys, new vaper here. I started around the start of 2016 and have been loving it since. I generally smoke (analog) during work and seldom when I'm out with friends. Or at least that was what I thought I was doing. I call myself a social smoker but frankly, I cannot remove the thought that I might have been addicted to smoking albeit not at the degree of "chain smoking". A pack lasts me 2-3 weeks normally.

My friend introed me to vaping and wow, it was a totally new experience. I just love the flavours (hence I avoid reds and menthols was my go-to stick).

So far I've tried Mango Lassi, Funta Grape (by far my favourite), AJ Double Apple, AJ Mango Blackcurrent and Strawberry Lassi.

It's good that such a community exist, and I'll look forward to chatting here =D

Last edited:

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
Heyya,
G'day all,

sorta new in this forum as i was initially from 'AussieVapers' when i was living in Australia. Grew up there.. Have been a bad chain-smoker for years since 2008 at 4 packs a day (thats insane come to think of it) plus its costly at approx. SGD$1450 a month just on smokes. Wanna cut down and my friends introduced me to vaping as a way to quit smoking which is still very hard to kick the habit. Used to try the DSE-801 back in australia. a vaper from my workplace told me this cud actually help me kick my addiction so yea. hope to try here (for the future and my health) LOL =)

Welcome you do know it is illegal in sg? you should have stay in aussie hahahaha you are a walking chimney 4 packs wow. My top most is 2 pack and i smell bad as hell. Like the wife complaint i smell like a chimney even after a good shower..... and didn't light up one. She commented that it is like a smell that linger on the skin and it become like a nature release. 25 years of smoking..... and i finally don't smell like a chimney.

I can't vouch for other user but for me hmm i feel more refresh not smelling sour. My blood pressure went down maybe cause i am using low MG to none (none as from neighbour juices) I don't what other issue it might cause but hell ya at least for the rest of the path down this life. I ain't no more a walking chimney...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread