• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hi all.

Wanna say hi and get to know a few more people in vaping and hopefully learn more about the many complexities.

Was a vape virgin till this last Sat. Was in JKT and a good friend introduced me to it. What followed was a great afternoon at a fantastic vape shop that lasted well into dinnertime.
Left with an Asmodus Minikin and a Wotofo Serpent Mini. And about 4 bottles of juice. Yummy.

Am enjoying the vaping so far and rather eagerly looking for new atties and mods. Already eyeing a DNA200 and a couple of larger RTAs.

Cheers.

bravobravoquebec

Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Pandora
Hi everyone! I started vaping a month ago and had gotten pretty into it.
I've started on a hand me down subox that my friend had when he upgraded. I've learnt from him how to build coils and maintain my vape and upgraded a week later, after getting poisoned by all the newer fancy pv. I've been a proud owner of a IPV5 and a wismec theorem for 2 weeks now, running dual vertical alien coils. I'm vaping to stop analogues and so far it's been working, progressively cut down a lot since starting and now stopped completely for around 3 days now and don't plan to go back to it.

Hopefully can learn plenty from all of you seasoned vapers!

Meowwbean

Apr 28, 2016
Hello brothers and sisters! I started vaping about a month back and have been ciggies free since i started. Been learning vape stuff thru youtube and from some local vapers. Planning to quit ciggies and nicotine for good and i believe vaping is a good platform to start. Planning to go into DIY juice to supplement my vaping needs and also to save money. I do wish to learn more from more of you whom DIY your own juices :) Drop me a pm if you like so that we can share pointers yeah! Vape safe everyone!

Reactions: The_Wong

EvansVape

Jun 2, 2016
Hi guys! I'm a smoker and looking to quit via Vaping. Just joined this forum and don't really know how to get around things. Well problem is i haven't got my kit yet. Only know how to get it from those instagram/carousell sellers but the price is too damn high. Would appreciate it if some veterans can point me to the right direction. Thanks!

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Buying online could subject you to a number of scams Unless some of the members here can refer you to some honest sellers.
Buying from overseas will mean you've got to smuggle your kit in and... well, you'll have to be smart and aware of the risks.
Ordering from overseas runs the risk of discovery and confiscation. And the possibility of a visit from the authorities.

There really isn't any shortcut.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

EvansVape

Jun 2, 2016
Buying online could subject you to a number of scams Unless some of the members here can refer you to some honest sellers.
Buying from overseas will mean you've got to smuggle your kit in and... well, you'll have to be smart and aware of the risks.
Ordering from overseas runs the risk of discovery and confiscation. And the possibility of a visit from the authorities.

There really isn't any shortcut.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Thanks for getting back bro. Yup, i've been researching on the importing part and decided i don't want to take the risk... Was hoping some bros here is able to point me to a honest and reasonable priced seller.

Gday fellow vapers. Aussie builder almost 4 months off the darts now and so happy I gave vaping a go.
Tried to give up a bunch of times and was even off them for 3 months after an operation for a collapsed lung a couple years back but hanging with mates at the pub playing pool was always my downfall. Now I can puff away contentedly on a yummy flavour and I have started matching flavours to drinks and foods. And my GF loves that I dont stink and is fine with me vaping inside her appt and car.
I started out grabbing a couple of disposables hoping for just a little hand with the cravings but they die too fast and are pretty expensive. So I got a ego style kit with a c4 clearo from a tobacconist (ripped off hard lol) and it was ok but still died too fast as a night out would usually be more than 25 darts. I went for a Pegasus 70w kit with a Triton 2 and that was a lot better and I love the feel and look of it. Tried a couple of drippers but they are a bit of a pain and seemed outclassed by the new RTAs so I got myself a Griffon 22 then an Aromamizer Supreme with a Sig213. Oh boy, I am loving these setup with claptons around .4ohms.
I decided to dabble a bit in DIY and ordered some base and a few hangsen concentrates from a local vapestore but while I like mixing I wasnt impressed with the flavours so I have ordered a bunch of concentrates from Inawera and should have them soon.
I love a local stores apple and pear pie, a diff stores caramel coffee and a raspberry cheesecake for a change.
Dont think I have saved a lot of money yet but I have bought a bunch of batts and wire and all the rest of the bits you need so I think my savings will be showing soon as long as I dont keep buying new mods (fat chance ha ha).
Peace all and vape on!

hibiki

May 2, 2016
Thanks for getting back bro. Yup, i've been researching on the importing part and decided i don't want to take the risk... Was hoping some bros here is able to point me to a honest and reasonable priced seller.

Same here man, have been trying to contact a couple of sellers, but have yet to hear back from them, wanna grab some ego one CL and CLR coils as replacements.

Otterman

Moved On
Jun 7, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hi guys,

Newbie here. Just bought a Hugo58 starter kit and its amazing. Now im wondering how to make it past the authorities when coming back to my homeland. Any suggestion as how to disguise it so it looks like some consumer electronic?
Two words: Hand. Carry.

Sent from the road.

Hey guys, can I ask what happen if you order an RBA from ebay for 4 bucks.
If they found out, will they come to your house and pay u a visit, confiscate or just a warning letter?
I just bought 1 without thinking
I would need to know what country you are in and what the laws are before I could help at all with that lol. I would advise you know the laws of your country. If it is illegal to import a certain type of thing its probably best not to. If the laws do not explicitly cover the item then personally I would probably go for it. For instance if the law states no importing of nicotine or nicotine consumption goods, keep some 0mg juice handy and just say you only vape it for the flavour. Have you ever heard the phrase plausible deniability? OFC it depends on where you live. Half of what I vape is 3-5mg and the other half is 0mg. I find it isnt the nic I need, its the physical habit of puffing after about 16 years of full time smoking.

Arzorina

Jun 11, 2016
Hello all,
I did experience with smoking but not much. I did more to shisha then found out about the cool huge clouds then got a setup of a Mini Wolf with Zephyrus v2 i think, but sold it off when i needed the money. Now i'm looking for a basic setup or a vape pen but i can't find a cheap set of $100 or below. I heard people who got a set easily for $60 but i just don't know where because i don't know alot about vaping. And i've heard of people getting "scammed" of paying more for cheaper setups so i am not sure and need advice! I'm a new member here too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread