• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Go To Geylang.......:banana::banana::thumbs:

She love you long time; I'll stick to my vape.
Uglywoman.jpg

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm new here and this is a post to say HI! Have been reading the forum and finally decided to join.

Trying to cut down on smoking since June and have been down from 25 to about 10 a day. But cravings are quite bad so have been looking for alternative to cigs (analogs) for quite a while to finally kick the habit. Don't own anything yet :) still looking to get something.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hello everyone. I'm new here and this is a post to say HI! Have been reading the forum and finally decided to join.

Trying to cut down on smoking since June and have been down from 25 to about 10 a day. But cravings are quite bad so have been looking for alternative to cigs (analogs) for quite a while to finally kick the habit. Don't own anything yet :) still looking to get something.
Welcome! And you can ask anyone of us for advice. Anything to quit smoking!

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Last edited:

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Any vaping lao jiaos in SK area wanna meet up and teach me haha. The new Griffin tank I bought is leaking....
The leak is from the airholes? Maybe you don't have enough wick. Also check your washers. Replace then with your spree if you have to.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread