• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoogans

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2016
2ziy0qd.jpg

Ditto on the Pico. Very discreet, battery lasts for days, lots of features, reliable, and it does the job well. It's also durable>takes a beating and keeps on working as expected (i've dropped mine countless times by accident).

Bakpau

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
The country of bun
Ditto on the Pico. Very discreet, battery lasts for days, lots of features, reliable, and it does the job well. It's also durable>takes a beating and keeps on working as expected (i've dropped mine countless times by accident).

May i know what is a ditto? can't seem to find anything

UnluckyGuy

Sep 9, 2016
Hi everyone, I started vaping 6 months ago and have been lurking here ever since so i finally decided to make an account.

Trying not to return to analog but its hard since my snowwolf wont boot up and the nicotine in the 2 new US juice i just bought has gone bad...

Hope to be able to get along with everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: transcab

transcab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Most Expensive City For Living
Hi everyone, I started vaping 6 months ago and have been lurking here ever since so i finally decided to make an account.

Trying not to return to analog but its hard since my snowwolf wont boot up and the nicotine in the 2 new US juice i just bought has gone bad...

Hope to be able to get along with everyone.

Welcome aboard

Duxton76

Sep 15, 2016
Hi everyone, just started vaping about few weeks ago. I have gotten myself ego aio and topbox starter kit but so far quite happy with aio and have not even open the topbox yet.
Today tried my hands at diy juice making ( harvest berry and cream) and hope it'll turn out good.
Hope to have fun time in forum and happy vaping!!!!!

transcab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Most Expensive City For Living
Hi everyone, just started vaping about few weeks ago. I have gotten myself ego aio and topbox starter kit but so far quite happy with aio and have not even open the topbox yet.
Today tried my hands at diy juice making ( harvest berry and cream) and hope it'll turn out good.
Hope to have fun time in forum and happy vaping!!!!!
Welcome and enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread