• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeMOsg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
City in the midst of Giants
Hi, I'm new to all this vaping stuffs. I had it before a few years ago, but i never really learned in-depth on it. I'm trying to kick smoking, hence trying out vaping back. Hope to get really nice tips from the SG people here :D

Welcome onboard mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
Hello! I'm kinda new to e cigg and wanna find out more as kinda interested in getting one as kinda sick of analog. Tried Afew times on my friend's one and kinda liked it. But that was like a year ago Haha. Soo hope to be able to learn more about it here! And if possible get to know how to get my hands on one ;)
you'll be able to learn a lot here. but as for how to get your hands on one, that's gonna be a big challenge.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
I would like to ask a qn to the peeps out there, what is the difference between the pen like ones and the box shape one?
i think for the most part, they are similar. i'm assuming that when u say 'pen like', you mean tube mods. But you'll need to learn the difference between regulated and unregulated mods.

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
I would like to ask a qn to the peeps out there, what is the difference between the pen like ones and the box shape one?

Well I think he/she is referring to the standard ego batteries (15w max) with a standard clearo (ce5, evods, etc.). Mods may not have to be in a box shape offers more power (30-150w, depending on model). Pretty huge vapor production and more flavor (in short). Just search it up in the main forum. Mods may seem more "cool" but there's alot to learn.

Elipse2Be

Verified Member
May 11, 2015
Well I think he/she is referring to the standard ego batteries (15w max) with a standard clearo (ce5, evods, etc.). Mods may not have to be in a box shape offers more power (30-150w, depending on model). Pretty huge vapor production and more flavor (in short). Just search it up in the main forum. Mods may seem more "cool" but there's alot to learn.
Thanks for the info! And from wad I researched, those pen kinds are more of like have preset settings while mod ones are more modular which u can set the voltage and can hold more juice? Correct me if I'm wrong Hahas.

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Thanks for the info! And from wad I researched, those pen kinds are more of like have preset settings while mod ones are more modular which u can set the voltage and can hold more juice? Correct me if I'm wrong Hahas.

There are basically two type for the pen like ones. Standard 3.7v, 4.2v , etc. and also the ego-twist where you can adjust by turning a knob at the bottom usually range from 3.6v to 4.8v.

For mods you have variable voltage, variable wattage, or even both functions. Not forgetting temperature control. To hold more juice simply get a bigger tank.

It's recommended that you use rebuildable tanks on mods. Higher wattage setting requires more airflow which clearomisers do not offer. Such tanks are capable of holding at least 3ml and up to 6ml. Rebuildable tanks requires some knowledge and patience. But now we have sub-ohm tanks like the kangertech subtank to make life much easier. Pop in a new pre-built coil just like how the evods or pro tanks(clearomiser) works.

hope this helps! :)

Elipse2Be

Verified Member
May 11, 2015
There are basically two type for the pen like ones. Standard 3.7v, 4.2v , etc. and also the ego-twist where you can adjust by turning a knob at the bottom usually range from 3.6v to 4.8v.

For mods you have variable voltage, variable wattage, or even both functions. Not forgetting temperature control. To hold more juice simply get a bigger tank.

It's recommended that you use rebuildable tanks on mods. Higher wattage setting requires more airflow which clearomisers do not offer. Such tanks are capable of holding at least 3ml and up to 6ml. Rebuildable tanks requires some knowledge and patience. But now we have sub-ohm tanks like the kangertech subtank to make life much easier. Pop in a new pre-built coil just like how the evods or pro tanks(clearomiser) works.

hope this helps! :)
Cool that's a lot of good info there! And yes, it definitely helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread