Not open for further replies.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I was donating some of my 430 clapton wire to a friend today who wants to try TC, and thought it was kind of interesting how the same build on the same tank (engine nano) had a noticeable difference of about 60 degrees between her rx board and the one on my gf's dna 250.

Also, Ive been known to use the same peice of rayon for almost 2 weeks as long as I keep it around 400, but hers was starting to singe pretty good after a few hours at the same temp.

Reactions: Eskie

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I just don't singe like I used to pre-dna. I've had the same rayon wick in the csmnt that's on the therion since I bought it a couple weeks ago.
I've got a therion squonker thats been using the same rayon wick for almost 2 weeks

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I am finding the tank/toppers matter a lot as well. I have very similar builds in all my istick/rx mods right now and the billow v3+ is at 420, my goon is at 450 and my 2 boreas tanks are at 490 and 470. the boreas tanks are at 0.14 and 0.15 ohm with identical wire/wraps and both at 110w so I am not sure why the 0.14 ohm build needs an extra 20f.
That's a really good point, the tank is unique as well

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread