Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
MAN! Gotta LOVE Google and the interweb!

In just over two hours I have managed to plagiarize (copy and past from Crescent City Vapes pages alone) enough Myth vs Fact info to gag an elephant. Add the 3 or 4 charts from images and I assure you Ms. Cheri Hample will have to be peeled off of the ceiling!

Here is a small taste of the flavors she'll be smellin':
View attachment 618411
View attachment 618413
My comment here will be; Anyone with an open mind can see the correlation between the decline in tobacco use and the increase in vapor product use. It also shows you should be very proud of the 11% youth smoking rate here in Alaska. It's 7.8% below the national average and 7% below the 2020 goal already! (Too smarmy?)
The bottom chart is from the CDC, no kidding!

Here are just a few "fun facts" I'll serve up:
Myth: Vapor released into the environment from e-cigarettes is as harmful to bystanders as secondhand smoke.
Fact: While secondhand vapor does exist, the levels of carcinogens and nicotine exposure are far below those of secondhand smoke, and secondhand vapor does not contain carbon monoxide, a significant toxic substance found in secondhand smoke. According to this study, air quality after e-cigarette use is much less toxic than after tobacco cigarette use.

Myth: E-cigarettes encourage children and nonsmokers to try real cigarettes.
Fact: While e-cigarette use is now higher among high school students than in the past, this growth corresponds to overall growth of e-cigarette use across the entire population. There is currently no data that suggests trying e-cigarettes leads minors to smoking traditional cigarettes. In fact, teenage smoking rates of traditional cigarettes have dropped dramatically, from 11 percent in 2009 to 6.7 percent in 2014. A study published in the American Journal of Preventative Medicine, suggests there is very little chance that a nonsmoker who tries an e-cigarette will develop a tobacco smoking habit.
E-cigarettes are intended for adult smokers only, and in all states, minors are not legally allowed to purchase these products.

Myth: Fruity or sweet flavors are not appealing to adult smokers, but rather are meant to attract kids.
Fact: While several lawmakers have urged the FDA to further regulate e-cigarettes, and ban marketing that they say draws children into using e-cigarettes, there is no statistical or scientific evidence to back their claims that e-cigarette marketing is designed to appeal to children. In fact, flavors sell for a reason: They appeal to adult vapers. Three quarters of adults buying e-liquid prefer flavored e-liquid for their e-cigarettes. Even vapers who start by using tobacco-flavored e-liquid often transition to different flavors as they begin to lose their taste for tobacco altogether.

There are 9 Myth vs Fact in total. This one even comes with a nifty little chart of it's own!
Myth: Vapor released into the environment from e-cigarettes is as harmful to bystanders as secondhand smoke.
Fact: While secondhand vapor does exist, the levels of carcinogens and nicotine exposure are far below those of secondhand smoke, and secondhand vapor does not contain carbon monoxide, a significant toxic substance found in secondhand smoke. According to this study, air quality after e-cigarette use is much less toxic than after tobacco cigarette use.
View attachment 618427

I'll also be adding a recommendation to read the FULL RCP report which I have, downloaded, and will send along as a PDF file. To save her some time (after all I am paying a portion of her salary :shock: :-x) I'll also add a few pertinent quotes and cite page and paragraph. I have a couple more charts too. bureaucrats love charts and graphs, don't they??? Oh, don't let me forget the bullet points! [emoji38]

Of course if she does reply, it will only be to tell me the internet is FULL of erroneous information. To which I will reply, "YES! I KNOW! GOOD DAY MADAME!" (At that point I do believe we can let the scraping begin! [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] )

I sure have missed you guys! It's GREAT to be back, I feel so alive! Thanks again for your support.

Vapers Unite!
:cool: Von Vape :cool:
You are my hero!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Von Vape

Von Vape

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2016
Thank you @clnire and @Kenna and thanks to everyone else's support too! It really means a lot to me.

It's been a long weekend! Even with "everything" in one computer, it's still hard to put it together in a reasonably logical format. I got it done though and will be sending it off tomorrow morning around 9 A.M. AST. I hope that between now and then some of you will see this and offer any advise you may have. As always, all of us are smarter than any ONE of us. I'll just post the basic verbiage and add "cut and paste here" where there are the "Myth vs Fact and charts and graphs". I did include all 9 M vs Fs and 3 charts concentrating primarily on the decline of tobacco use, the rise of vapor products and the corresponding tax losses.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Cheri Hample,

As I suspect you intended, I was both disappointed and insulted by your bureaucratic and condescending reply to my complaint to Ms. Nancy Johnson, lead advertising executive at KTUU - channel 2. My complaint to KTUU / Ms. Johnson, was parsed in simple terms and paraphrased statements. I am under the impression that you took this to indicate you were dealing with a misinformed and uneducated individual. Rather than applying any amount of critical thinking to my complaint, you chose to attempt to dismiss and discredit me with a bullet point laden, party line diatribe. . Therein lays the very crux of the complaint itself. The FDA, as well as State and local health organizations consistently take a superior position, insisting they know all and what is best for everyone. There is no consideration given to innovation or opposing points of view. No effort to find common ground. Winning is the only thing.

A tit for tat response would serve little if any purpose to further a reasonable discussion. However, in an effort to proffer a reasonable discussion, I have included a PDF file of the Royal College of Physicians report – Nicotine without Smoke: Tobacco Harm Reduction – April 2016. This report was produced after a nearly ten year, in depth, scientific study by one of the most highly regarded physicians association in the world. The same association who linked tobacco smoking to lung disease, cancer and heart disease two full years before the U.S. Surgeon General even acknowledged studies should be undertaken. It is available at no charge to anyone interested in understanding the health benefits of vaping for current and former tobacco smokers and tobacco harm reduction as a whole. I was also going to attaching a link to the FDA funded National Institute of Health (NIH) report dated March 2016. It was a report one had to pay for to read in its entirety. Their conclusion was “The evidence suggests a strong potential for vaporized nicotine product use to improve population health by reducing or displacing cigarette use.” It went on to say, “Countries whose policies discourage nicotine product use run the risk of neutralizing a potentially useful addition to methods of reducing tobacco use.” Mysteriously, that link has been removed from the internet. This information is more for Ms. Johnson’s / KTUU’s benefit should a complete understanding of the issues at hand or an investigative report is of interest. I’m sure you are as aware of this information as I am of the rhetoric you provided me.

In addition, I submit the following;
"Cut & Paste Here"
The following charts and graphs visually express the correlation between the decline of tobacco use, the rise in vapor product use and tax revenue loss as a result:
"Cut & Paste Here"
“This is not a surprise; it is a real life illustration of one of the best-known aphorisms of tax policy: if you tax something, you get less of it. For that reason, cigarette taxes aren't a particularly good way to fund programs like SCHIP. The needs of children remain even as revenue from tobacco taxes declines.”Alan Cole – 5/8/2015

Additionally, Alaska’s share of the Master Settlement Agreement (MSA) was estimated at 5.8 million dollars, payable over 10 years by then State Attorney General, Greg Renkes. In his press release dated August 20th, 2004 he stated, 80% of these funds will go to paying off the AHFC bonds for rural schools, with the 20% balance going to the general fund where it has been historically appropriated to the tobacco control and cessation fund. The actual total amount of the MSA was 437.8 million dollars, from 1998 to 2015. KFF. Org. reports 8.8 million dollars (2%) in total has gone toward tobacco prevention, a far cry from the historic 20% touted in 2004. The report also shows a 3 million dollar decline in payments from an all time high of 32.3 million dollars in 2014 to 29.2 million dollars in 2015.
http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/tobacco-settlement-payments/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedRows=%7B%7D
With the amount of the MSA tied directly to tobacco product sales, this is further evidence of the decline in tobacco use in Alaska.

In summary, the facts do support the basis for my complaint. Through lack of foresight and ever increasing taxation, Alaska, along with the rest of the country, have killed their cash cow and are now seeking a new calf to lead to slaughter. Local, State and Federal legislation and regulations have little to do with public health. As with all things bureaucratic, it’s about MONEY. The proof, facts and science do exist. They are simply being ignored in order to justify positions and maintain the status quo. In my opinion, it is unconscionable to put position, power and money before human life. The information provided is only a small sample. I understand nothing I have presented will make a bit of difference. The issue is out of your hands. What saddens and distresses me is that you blindly support and regurgitate every piece of Lysenko pseudoscience and propaganda in the playbook.

I will continue to challenge Breathe Free Alaska, and Alaska Quit Line at every opportunity, quite comfortably wrapped in my first amendment rights as a natural born citizen of the United States of America.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone interested in the "Cut & Paste Here" stuff is more than welcome to it. Just PM me and I'll be happy to share. As some who is doing all of this research pretty much on his own, I know how time consuming it can be.

Vapers Unite!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
As I suspect you intended, I was both disappointed and insulted by your bureaucratic and condescending reply to my complaint to Ms. Nancy Johnson, lead advertising executive at KTUU - channel 2. My complaint to KTUU / Ms. Johnson, was parsed in simple terms and paraphrased statements. I am under the impression that you took this to indicate you were dealing with a misinformed and uneducated individual. Rather than applying any amount of critical thinking to my complaint, you chose to attempt to dismiss and discredit me with a bullet point laden, party line diatribe. . Therein lays the

Got an extra period there ;)

The FDA, as well as State and local health organizations consistently take a superior position, insisting they know all and what is best for everyone.

Maybe condescending rather than superior?

Well Done!

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
Very nice! :thumbs:

I was also going to attaching a link to the FDA funded National Institute of Health (NIH) report dated March 2016.

Assuming you copied/pasted.... Is attaching meant to be attach?

This information is more for Ms. Johnson’s / KTUU’s benefit should a complete understanding of the issues at hand or an investigative report is of interest.

Maybe 'be' instead of 'is' (of interest)?

Von Vape

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2016
Thanks for all of the catches my dear friends. :thumbs: ;)

The corrections have been made and I'm just about to hit send (with a read receipt requested just as she pulled on me). I've spent most of the morning going through the RCP report to "also see" RCP report for the 9 M vs F "bullet points" bureaucrats seem so fond of, but decided that if they don't read the full report, it's on them for being narrow minded and not make the connection. I also changed the PDF file to a link in the letter due to copy write issues (see RCP report stored in your computers ;) :lol: ) . I still have an article to write for the free press / op-ed paper. Gee, I wonder what I'll discuss, lol! I'll check in later. Thanks again to all of you!

Vapers Unite!

Von Vape

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2016
Read receipt received 9:08 A.M. from Ms. Cheri Hemple but no response, yet. No receipt from Ms. Nancy Johnson / KTUU - Ch. 2.

A couple of things were highlighted in this (hopefully) ongoing exchange. The RCP report actually supports some control & regulation of vapor products. The difference is that they are REASONABLE and I submit that is what our government doesn't like about it. It is not a totalitarian approach to controlling nicotine. Another thing I noticed is that current and credible pro vaping information, such as the HIH report seem to be being suppressed somehow on the net. Information, charts and graphs that I was able to access a year ago don't come up with a simple phrase search any more. Similarly, information about TRUE market share of vapor device manufacturers seems unavailable, as doe cigarette use, vapor product use and state tax revenue losses. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places or trying to find a conspiracy where there is none, but one would thing if you typed in "market share by Vapor product manufacturer" more results would come up than just the big 3 big tobacco product producers sharing 25 to 33% each. There is also an issue with state by state information, at least in Alaska. I tried to find out how much money the state took in year by year from tobacco tax, what percentage of that went toward cessation programs (the state claims at least 17%) and what Ms. Hemple's salary (range) is. After all, it IS about they MONEY. To no avail though. I had to rely on a a British study for a vapor product increase chart and a web search for a third party break down of MSA shares, state by state. Our own state revenue pages were filled with all kinds of rules and regulations in regard to tobacco products but no break down of the revenue generated or lost and the salaries of those responsible for placing the ads and running the programs. Again, it may just be me, I may not have a complete grasp on searching out this information and if anyone would like to tutor me on the subject, please PM me. Then again there may actually be an effort to muddy the waters. As I said, they may not like the web having contradictory information that they themselves produced.

Well, just wanted to keep you all posted. More as it comes in. Thanks again everyone!

Vapers Unite!

Von Vape

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2016
FOX NEWS ALERT!
Did you see this? At about 1:45 EST today (12-9-16) Jenna Lee interviewed Dr. Tiffany Sizemore. The subject of course, the harm and dangers of teen vaping and nicotine addiction! So much for fair and balanced, FOX! It was the same party line B.S. from flavors to nicotine addiction to "somebody" wanting to make money off of the quit smoking angle, to brain development & cognitive issues and, of course, second hand vapor........... At least they provided an opening for someone to remind them they are the "fair & balanced" news source and to present an opposing view point, though I don't hold out much hope of that. I've already been pounding them to do an investigative report on the subject.

In local news, I haven't seen the ad on the local NBC station since my response, but then again we haven't been patronizing that station as much lately either. I did notice a new ad on The CW last night, during Supernatural. This one isn't nearly extreme as the local stuff. It depicts youngsters with a USB port for a mouth. They are all partying and having a good time and then a girl slips off into an alley way and "plugs in" a memory stick looking thing as her friend urges her to come back inside to another building/another party. The voice over says, "Nicotine will reprogram your brain until all you'll think about is your next cigarette." The implication that they are talking about vaping is there but at least they didn't say "E-Cig" (have I mentioned how much I HATE that handle) or "next vape". This is only going to get worse and worse as the "D.D." emboldens more and more "public health" officials and organizations. It is literally breaking my heart.

A few weeks ago, I was taking a mandatory class (Fed. regs. AGAIN) and stepped out at break time to get in a few hits off the mod. One fellow vaper and one anolog guy were standing there with me and the fellow vaper said, "I always thought this was kind of strange until I started doing it. I've been vaping a year and only had 2 cigarettes since I started." I replied, "Good for you bro! These things will save your life!" Then I turned to the smoker and said, "You really should try vaping and get off of those damn cigs!" He replied, "Those things are just as bad or worse for you than these, aren't they?" Naturally, "the discussion" ensued but was met with little more than a meh.... That's the tragedy of this whole thing and what is breaking my heart.

I'm urging CASAA and any other association to put together a point by point argument and approach FOX, or anybody else that will give them equal time, to try and turn the court of public opinion around. Once we've lost that, we're DONE and we're already well on our way. I am by no means an investigative reporter, doctor or attorney but my suggestion is that they do get someone that well spoken and knowledgeable to go down the list. #1 Here's what the RCP report says #2 Here's the decline in tobacco use, the increase in vaping and the tax losses as a result, not to mention the pharmaceutical losses. #3 Here are the BENEFITS of nicotine, the actual amount of addictive properties and it's usefulness in treating brain diseases. #4 Drive home the point that this is about THE MONEY.

Trust me, I've learned this is so multi faceted and there are so many layers to this onion that it's hard to get to the core. Every time you manage to call them out on one thing, they just deflect and pivot, as any good politician would. Even my opposition to the local ads are most likely just a "learning experience" for them. That doesn't mean I'm going to lay down and take it. I'm going to continue to fight the good fight and I hope all of you will continue to do the same too.

Vapers Unite!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
FOX NEWS ALERT!
Did you see this? At about 1:45 EST today (12-9-16) Jenna Lee interviewed Dr. Tiffany Sizemore. The subject of course, the harm and dangers of teen vaping and nicotine addiction! So much for fair and balanced, FOX! It was the same party line B.S. from flavors to nicotine addiction to "somebody" wanting to make money off of the quit smoking angle, to brain development & cognitive issues and, of course, second hand vapor........... At least they provided an opening for someone to remind them they are the "fair & balanced" news source and to present an opposing view point, though I don't hold out much hope of that. I've already been pounding them to do an investigative report on the subject.

In local news, I haven't seen the ad on the local NBC station since my response, but then again we haven't been patronizing that station as much lately either. I did notice a new ad on The CW last night, during Supernatural. This one isn't nearly extreme as the local stuff. It depicts youngsters with a USB port for a mouth. They are all partying and having a good time and then a girl slips off into an alley way and "plugs in" a memory stick looking thing as her friend urges her to come back inside to another building/another party. The voice over says, "Nicotine will reprogram your brain until all you'll think about is your next cigarette." The implication that they are talking about vaping is there but at least they didn't say "E-Cig" (have I mentioned how much I HATE that handle) or "next vape". This is only going to get worse and worse as the "D.D." emboldens more and more "public health" officials and organizations. It is literally breaking my heart.

A few weeks ago, I was taking a mandatory class (Fed. regs. AGAIN) and stepped out at break time to get in a few hits off the mod. One fellow vaper and one anolog guy were standing there with me and the fellow vaper said, "I always thought this was kind of strange until I started doing it. I've been vaping a year and only had 2 cigarettes since I started." I replied, "Good for you bro! These things will save your life!" Then I turned to the smoker and said, "You really should try vaping and get off of those damn cigs!" He replied, "Those things are just as bad or worse for you than these, aren't they?" Naturally, "the discussion" ensued but was met with little more than a meh.... That's the tragedy of this whole thing and what is breaking my heart.

I'm urging CASAA and any other association to put together a point by point argument and approach FOX, or anybody else that will give them equal time, to try and turn the court of public opinion around. Once we've lost that, we're DONE and we're already well on our way. I am by no means an investigative reporter, doctor or attorney but my suggestion is that they do get someone that well spoken and knowledgeable to go down the list. #1 Here's what the RCP report says #2 Here's the decline in tobacco use, the increase in vaping and the tax losses as a result, not to mention the pharmaceutical losses. #3 Here are the BENEFITS of nicotine, the actual amount of addictive properties and it's usefulness in treating brain diseases. #4 Drive home the point that this is about THE MONEY.

Trust me, I've learned this is so multi faceted and there are so many layers to this onion that it's hard to get to the core. Every time you manage to call them out on one thing, they just deflect and pivot, as any good politician would. Even my opposition to the local ads are most likely just a "learning experience" for them. That doesn't mean I'm going to lay down and take it. I'm going to continue to fight the good fight and I hope all of you will continue to do the same too.

Vapers Unite!
Greg Gutfield has done several stories on the war on vaping. He quit smoking by vaping & vaped duting one of The Five segments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Hi Kenna! Ya, I know GG is "with us". Maybe he will chime in today on The Five. I hope so.

I just made a suggestion on the BP in regard to contacting FOX News. ( newsmanager@foxnews.com ) Check that post...........

Vapers Unite!

Then he'd be the one to start with at FOX?

Von Vape

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2016
Well, the letter went out but to no apparent avail. I realize there are "bigger fish to fry" due to politics, the election, etc. but damn it, millions of people's lives are at stake and no one seems to care. It's tragic!

Also got a White House email from VP Biden announcing the signing of the 21st. Century Cures Act and replied to that,
Good job Joe! Funny you should tout innovation and technology in the search for a cure to cancer and the treatment of Alzheimer's then allow the FDA to deem modern vapor products as tobacco products. I hope you see the hypocrisy there, there's a couple million of us who do and as many as 15 million more (according to Iowa AG Miller) who won't if you don't overturn or at the very least reduce these regulations.
(Okay, I kind of paraphrased but you get the idea)
I also CC'd Pres. Elect Trump and pleaded the same thing. His contact is: www.greatagain.gov

Keep pounding away everyone. As @salemgold said in another thread, "Everyone should be advocating."

Vapers Unite!

Von Vape

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2016
Merry Christmas Everyone!

My oh my do the holidays get busy or what! It's a wonderful kind of busy though. I hope you are all enjoying this Christmas season and are ready for it. New Years is just around the corner too and I hope you're going into it with as much hope and optimism as I am. Happy New Year to all as well!

Okay, that's my excuse for being a bit late to post the most recent article. I'm just having too darned much fun enjoying the season! (The shoveling, meh, not so much ;) :D ) Before I post the link, I have to say that I had to laugh when we picked up the Dec. issue of The People's Paper. The antz are back to knocking vaping and "saving the children". Their most recent ad is ironically in the same format I posed some of the information I sent to Ms. Hample, "Myth vs. Fact"! Isn't imitation the highest form of flattery? Color me flattered! I had no way of knowing they would repurpose the format I used but in another ironic twist, I did mention in the article that ran in this same issue that I had sent Ms. Hample "some Myths vs. Facts of my own." The general theme of the "myth" is that Alaska's children are "protected" from e-cigs because of the laws prohibiting sales to minors. Their "fact" Is that, "Currently 18% of Alaska high school students use e-cigarettes."

You all know where I'm going with this, right? Yet another half truth, as pointed out in Iowa A.G. Miller's speech and more importantly, an enforcement and penalty issue, NOT the fault of the industry or legal age vapers. Please, please, please, people, any time you see things like this, call them out on it! We all know this isn't about "saving the children". What they are doing is brain washing a nation against vaping and condemning millions to a death sentence from tobacco use! In the same way that terrorists behead people for not believing what they believe, not living the way they want them to live, so too are the antz committing acts of terror on vaping. That's MY opinion anyway. It's the reason I write the articles. My ONLY concern is for the lives of my fellow men & women. We're all stocked up and could simple fade back into our little remote corner of Alaska with ease but, having discovered what I consider to be a miracle cure for smoking, I feel it is my responsibility to try to counter the deception and ideology of the antz for the sake of 10 to 15 million American lives (A.G. Miller Speech). I can't even imagine how they can sleep at night, knowing full well what they are up to!

Please join me in fighting the good fight. Our brothers and sisters deserve the chance to have an alternative to tobacco and the hope and optimism of a happier, healthier life. Here's the link to the latest People's Paper article: Focus

MERRY CHRISTMAS
and
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Vapers Unite!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
WoW! I can "like" that article without having to sign up! :thumbs:

christmasglitter1.gif

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Merry Christmas Everyone!

My oh my do the holidays get busy or what! It's a wonderful kind of busy though. I hope you are all enjoying this Christmas season and are ready for it. New Years is just around the corner too and I hope you're going into it with as much hope and optimism as I am. Happy New Year to all as well!

Okay, that's my excuse for being a bit late to post the most recent article. I'm just having too darned much fun enjoying the season! (The shoveling, meh, not so much ;) :D ) Before I post the link, I have to say that I had to laugh when we picked up the Dec. issue of The People's Paper. The antz are back to knocking vaping and "saving the children". Their most recent ad is ironically in the same format I posed some of the information I sent to Ms. Hample, "Myth vs. Fact"! Isn't imitation the highest form of flattery? Color me flattered! I had no way of knowing they would repurpose the format I used but in another ironic twist, I did mention in the article that ran in this same issue that I had sent Ms. Hample "some Myths vs. Facts of my own." The general theme of the "myth" is that Alaska's children are "protected" from e-cigs because of the laws prohibiting sales to minors. Their "fact" Is that, "Currently 18% of Alaska high school students use e-cigarettes."

You all know where I'm going with this, right? Yet another half truth, as pointed out in Iowa A.G. Miller's speech and more importantly, an enforcement and penalty issue, NOT the fault of the industry or legal age vapers. Please, please, please, people, any time you see things like this, call them out on it! We all know this isn't about "saving the children". What they are doing is brain washing a nation against vaping and condemning millions to a death sentence from tobacco use! In the same way that terrorists behead people for not believing what they believe, not living the way they want them to live, so too are the antz committing acts of terror on vaping. That's MY opinion anyway. It's the reason I write the articles. My ONLY concern is for the lives of my fellow men & women. We're all stocked up and could simple fade back into our little remote corner of Alaska with ease but, having discovered what I consider to be a miracle cure for smoking, I feel it is my responsibility to try to counter the deception and ideology of the antz for the sake of 10 to 15 million American lives (A.G. Miller Speech). I can't even imagine how they can sleep at night, knowing full well what they are up to!

Please join me in fighting the good fight. Our brothers and sisters deserve the chance to have an alternative to tobacco and the hope and optimism of a happier, healthier life. Here's the link to the latest People's Paper article: Focus

MERRY CHRISTMAS
and
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Vapers Unite!
Fight on VV! Do they have a Twitter address?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Von Vape

Von Vape

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2016
Thanks for the kind remarks and your support everyone. It helps a lot. :)

Do they have a Twitter address?
I think they do, Kenna but I don't do T or FB. Here's a link to the home page: SUBMIT AN ARTICLE
I'm a little bummed that they changed the format from a page turner set up to the article by article format they have now. For one thing, you can't see any of the advertisements or some of the beautiful Alaska scenery pictures.

Thanks again everyone and Merry Christmas again too!

Vapers Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread